Rangrasiya for the first time

malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi, everyone :)
I started watching Rangrasiya in YouTube last week and have finished watching all the episodes today. 
It's a brilliant piece of work by everyone. 
I know I am 5 years late in watching this show but who cares right ðŸ˜†
I still can't get over Rudra's  @ Ashish's masculinity & excellent acting ðŸ˜³
He's my favorite ðŸ˜Š
Sanaya is such a doll. 
Love to see both of them in a new show in future. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saazhumsafars thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello,Rangrasiya is some of the most intense work Sanaya-Ashish have done.Glad you enjoyed it,Ashish really lived Rudra and their chemistry was too passionate and beautiful.
I didn't know youtube had full episodes of RR though.Oh wait!Are you from Thailand?coz thailand's Channel8 youtube channel has full episodes of RR,so may be you watched on that.
malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saazhumsafars

Hello,Rangrasiya is some of the most intense work Sanaya-Ashish have done.Glad you enjoyed it,Ashish really lived Rudra and their chemistry was too passionate and beautiful.

I didn't know youtube had full episodes of RR though.Oh wait!Are you from Thailand?coz thailand's Channel8 youtube channel has full episodes of RR,so may be you watched on that.

Hi. I'm from Malaysia. I have been looking for Jhalak episodes too because there isn't any Voot in my country. Unfortunately I couldn't watch Ashish performing in Jhalak. RR is too intense. I just love the way #sanish portray their characters.