Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am not able to upload or embed anything.Originally posted by: natasha_n
please someone embed the trailor
the show is given grand launch like a movie

no hard feelings everyone can express his / her Frank opinion. I also didn't like it as mentioned before.Originally posted by: BhetuPunha
I hope this serial works but I don't think it might ☢️ . I don't really like the promo 😵 .
Sorry about my opinion guys . Hope I am wrong 😉
Originally posted by: mishkil88
no hard feelings everyone can express his / her Frank opinion. I also didn't like it as mentioned before.
Promo out https://www.instagram.com/reel/DLSaNXuShaA/?igsh=MWxqbHd6ZGpleDdpMQ== First Promo...
Here is the new show promo starting from 15 December. To compete with Tarini they are moving so fast. Looks like Pravaah knows their TRp will be...
Hey guys Here is the promo for another show on Zee Marathi: titled Tarini Seems it’s long time pending show jagdhatri that has been renamed as...
530