Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Really the whole death drama turned out to be so funny 😆 chalo sukr manayo yehlog Zinda hai ... bhoot ya zombie nahi bane. 😆 But frankly speaking I am little bit disappointed with the execution of this death drama😕 Anyway Malhar is alive😊 and we knew it but still I am feeling happy and I loved the way he held Kalyani hand before all. Tomorrow he will save Kalyani and I don't know if I am expecting much but l want a hug between Kalma😛
yep... me too disappointed with the execution of this track...sab khud hi chadar lekr sogye line mein😆and ppl arround seeing each other faces😛Really the whole death drama turned out to be so funny 😆 chalo sukr manayo yehlog Zinda hai ... bhoot ya zombie nahi bane. 😆 But frankly speaking I am little bit disappointed with the execution of this death drama😕 Anyway Malhar is alive😊 and we knew it but still I am feeling happy and I loved the way he held Kalyani hand before all. Tomorrow he will save Kalyani and I don't know if I am expecting much but l want a hug between Kalma😛
Originally posted by: purepunjabi
yep... me too disappointed with the execution of this track...sab khud hi chadar lekr sogye line mein 😆and ppl arround seeing each other faces😛
also wishes to have a kalma hug now(I was expecting during pillu kidnap drama).. at least mallu feeling something for her..the fear of losing her
seriously promo kuch or tha and episode kuch or..🤢 anyway I just hope we will get to see that hug tomorrow😳Originally posted by: purepunjabi
yep... me too disappointed with the execution of this track...sab khud hi chadar lekr sogye line mein 😆and ppl arround seeing each other faces😛
also wishes to have a kalma hug now(I was expecting during pillu kidnap drama).. at least mallu feeling something for her..the fear of losing her