Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: raki

Nice update

Thank you:)
Vandy_KD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Uzii

SO khusi liked aman verma n vice versa n are willing to proceed but i think after her picture will be on page 3 his family will break the alliance as they won't like their future daughter in law linked with some hero.

Things may change anytime
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved reading the new chapter. 
Vandy_KD thumbnail

Chapter 7

Dil se Dil tak

"Duriya hi najdeek laati hai, Duriya hi ek duje ki yaad dilati hai, dur hoker bhi koi kareeb hai kitna,

Duriya hi iss baat ka ehsas dilate hai

"Pasand aaya?

Khushi was surprised to see all her family members eagerly waiting for her after Aman and his family left. Everyone gathered around her. All of them were already being positive about Aman's family.

"Khushi kaisa laga? Sheetal asks excitedly. 

"Khushi beta,I really liked the guy. How did you feel? Garima asks

"Pasand aaya shanka devi? What did you talk? Buaji asks tapping on her lap

She looks furiously at her buaji.  "buaji, why did you lie about my office  work in front of them? Why did you mention I went to temple, when in fact I was in office?

"What's wrong in that?  Even on Sunday's if you mention your office work, what would they think?  Definitely no one will like if they would be daughter in law is career oriented. Every man would like to marry a girl who likes to take care of house but not the office! She keeps her hand on her head and look at Garima

"Please!  I have told you I will do my job even after my marriage. So, let any guy I am going to marry should be well aware that I am career oriented and equally love my job  khushi was trying to  explain them sympathetically.

"Hey bhagwan. None of middle class men will like this your workaholic attitude khushi

"Then I don't want to marry such a guy khushi goes near amma and hug her from behind and sit.

"Khushi, grow up. This is life. When you get married, your job has to take 2nd pririoty. Garima brushes her cheek.

"I am a different. My job has given me identity, I will not disregard that. If anyone can understand that, then be it. If not then.. " She was thoughtful suddenly.

"Koi nahi milega tuje. Buaji taunts her

She started smiling suddenly. Everyone looked questionably at her and raised their eyebrows.

"ARnav hai na. I can spend my whole life seeing him  

"Dhattt. Bas aise nautanki waale baatein. "

"Uffo uffo, buaji , amma. wo sab chodo.     Khushi?    First tell me, how did you feel about Aman ? Did you like him? Sheetal  was looking for an answer for which even Khushi was confused.

Bangalore Airport..

"Arnav yar. After such a long time. Arnav and Aman hug each other

Both Arnav, Aman have studied in same business school.  Arnav was smart,gifted one but AMan wanted to secure a high paying job and hence was a hardworking champ .Arnav already had huge business expansion behind him. It was never his dreams of waiting for an interview and then work for some other company. Whereas for AMan, coming from upper middle class family he went to join US based company. Somehow ARnav's India trip landed him to modelling world and rest is history.

"I can't believe I will ever be able to meet you. Look at you man. You have become so famous. Aish chal rahe tere to. No contact with anyone haan They were at coffee bar

"Shooting just keeps me busy. You tell me, where are you working? Arnav smiles and drinks his black coffee.

Aman describes his current job profile and tells him about his life at US. He was more curious about ARnav's lifestyle being in fashion world. He kept asking him random questions which irked Arnav most of the times.

"Saale life ho to teri jaise. Na job ki tension, na paise ki. Hamari dekh. Waat lagi rehti hai.

"India is getting boring for me now. Same stuff, nothing exciting left. I am thinking to move to London.  I am missing it.

"True. What a days. I miss London too He later explains about his purpose of India visit to find a suitable girl for marriage.

"Are you serious?  Arranged? " Arnav rolled out his eyes

"teri tarah line thori lage hue hai hamare liye. No option dude. 

By the way you don't believe, the girl I met today had your photos hanged across all the corners of her room. She gave brief explanation about you for first 15mins on our first meet. Can you believe? Tune to pagal kar diya hai shayad sabko.. For a moment I cursed you. Saala yaha bhi nahi line chodta mera

Arnav smiled.

"Any marriage plans? You still posses same opinion about marriage or it has changed over time?

"I never change with time Aman. Marriage word is not in my dictionary. Move on makes more sense than to keep trying!

"Sahi hai tere bhi. Star hai tu to. SHaadi ki kya jarurat. He winks at ARnav

They chatted for few more minutes, before departing.  Back sitting in plane, Aman was thinking about all the girls he had met in last 15 days and he thought among all of them it was khushi who has won his heart. "She was beautiful, smart, and traditional. What else does a man need!

Arnav who does not believe in courtship, does not believe in long time commitment thought about Aman's question. Suddenly his mother's face came in front of him. He clutched his fingers. He turned on his playlist to get distracted and to his disbelief khushi face popped infront of him again. He closed his eyes.

Gupta House, Bangalore

"He is good. There is no reason for which I can reject, but I need to think. Let first wait for their reply, why to worry in advance.  Khushi gives her opinion to which everyone agrees, but they also felt happy that khushi has liked the guy. Elders in home depart saying famous quote "Ab sab bhagwan ki marji.

Khushi doesn't mention about the skype call request aman had made. She was sure, if she informs her family, they will not approve anything such without finalizing on the marriage. Infact khushi too liked about the idea of talking to Aman once again, as she can know him better and tell him about her ambitions.

"By the way sheetal, today you are going back to your home na. When is shyam coming home?

Sheetal was suddenly perplexed.  She had lied to her parents. She had mentioned that she would be staying just for 1 week and returning back. Only Khushi had come to know about her decision of not going back to her husband. Khushi looked at sheetal. Sheetal gave an excuse that shyam had been travelling, and would come next week. Garima, was not convinced. She looked at khushi and then to sheetal.

"Are you hiding something? You look upset most of the times beta.

"I am fine amma, just that nowdays I feel bit tired

"Then you must show to doctor.  Last periods kab hue thai?

"Ghuma phirake har baat periods pai hi kyu rukte hai! khushi  thought

"offo amma, Not that which you are thinking. Sheetal tone was irritating, but she composed herself and convinced garima that everything is fine.

Khushi took her phone and went to terrace, with latest events happening around her she had forgotten to cal jijaji.  She sought to talk to him and understand the matter. She dialled his number and her jijaji  babbled a list of issues her sister's picks up and keep doubting. Khushi tried to convince that her sister does not have such attitude of actually doubting on someone. She requested this time to talk to her akka .

"She is of soft nature and I am sure she will reconcile and things would sort out.

"Enough khushi, I am not going to make with her this time. "

"Please jiju, I know akka, she is just upset for a while. Please" Shyam thought for a while. He needed sheetal . He cannot let her go. He had some other plans but require sheetal to be in his house.

He agreed. He called sheetal , a moment later and  convinced her that there would not be any issues coming over. She came to conformity with herself after thinking hard. With khushi getting married anytime soon, she cannot stay in her parent's home for long time without any income of her own. She does not have enough qualifications to let take any job and leave. After shyam's convinction and assurance she again somehow made up mind to go back and give their relationship last chance. But what she needed was more confident to lead life independently which she was lacking, because not every last chance gives a happier result.

Raijyada Mansion, Mumbai.

Going back home, Arnav was welcomed by anjali.

Anjali was a year elder to Arnav. She was a graduate from London business school same as arnav. Anjali was interested to join her father business from beginning.  She was smart, career oriented. She got married to her long time BF, but it's only after her marriage, she understood that two independent job loving people could not simply stay under one roof. Anjali was strong enough to come out of sucking relation which did not further steam any love. She was hence single, divorcee. She was handling the part of Asian business model of Raijyada industry specifically China and Japan. All was going well, till the last year when she was facing failed marriage, which was affecting her job. She was not able to demand and get right results from its vendor which was making her tough to handle her Asia driven project.

"Wao Di. You are looking sexy They both hug each other.

"After affects of short date She winked

"And dad says you were upset in phone Arnav looked at his dad and gave a furious smile.

"That's different story. Will explain later ANjali gave a shocking smile.

Arni, look at you!!. Your latest Vogue magazine pic was just soo hot!. Arnav just smiled

"By the way, I recently read in Chinese newspaper that your current serial is major hit and there are many local Chinese followers too. It is just so cool. They were all seated in their living room.

"Yeah , Show is success over there

"Dad, can you believe Arni has highest female followers among all Indian male celebrities. "

"Ahh. I know. And that's reason he is least interested in joining our business.  He looked at Arnav and then laughed

"Common dad

"He always dreamt of becoming famous and doing something hatke. So happy for you liitle bro

" Glmaour world is good, but I feel Indian soaps are becoming too boring Di. Same shit. I am having talks with international producer. Hope it kicks off soon

"I agree. Indian soaps are boring. I still don't understand how you work and how people actually watch, but you have many fans here, and also see a good future and career.

"I belief it's you who have to shape yourself, not others Di. I believe in myself. And what's better than growing internationally. But leaving all that apart, Can you both tell me what' going on in business. Shares are low, and you both seem to be not so positive.

Next 1 hour they discuss about the Shanghai project and how anjali is facing difficulties in handling the current project. How she was not able to deal with Chinese market and their current vendor whom they have given the project were not delivering to the acceptation.

"I am not sure, what to do. Those guys are not delivering the work properly, and at this stage I can't switch the project to other vendor too. Board will not agree. We will have to stick to same vendor. But our shares are going down, if it continues probably need to close the shanghai market. Look dad, we don't want the company core shares to get divided and if this continues probably board will replace the things.

"hmm. How about making Indian team work on it replacing local shanghai team Arnav said thoughtfully.

"It should help!. India team had delivered on time last time. Let's risk on the budget and give one final try before calling it off Anjali was quick enough. After a pause of few minutes

"Arni, I want you to step in. You are smart enough to handle this. Your entry may boost the asian market value too. At least till things gets in shape?

"Oh sorry Di, You know right, how busy I am with my ads and shoots. I am sure, you can handle Di.

"Common beta, just go the fact and figures and you can guide her for small amount of period

Arnav signalled briefing No and waved them that he is going to his room to freshen up. Both anjali and Dad felt disappointed and were even expecting the same from Arnav. They were sure he may never probably join their business and he is happy into his diverse world. After Arnav left they discussed about the Shanghai project and the IT Company which were handling this assignment.

"Anjali, lets arrange an HLM with VR associates. As arnav mentioned, we need to pull India team rather than Shanghai local team.   

After Arnav freshened up, he was getting ready for his shoot when his phone started ringing. No one speaks at the other end. He was perplexed.

"what happened?' Anjali came inside his room

"I am not sure, from last 24 hours I am getting random missed calls. No one speaks. Strange

"Tumhari koi special fan hogi.. She keeps a hand on his shoulder

"common DI. This is my personal number!

"Did you hook up with someone last night? Someone special? she raised her eyebrows and gives a mischievous smile

"Not such. Not any of my types

"SO pity of Bangalore girls. None of them were able to impress Mr Arnav Singh Raijyada?

He remembered those oval shaped beautiful eyes, her champing attitude. She did not even recognise me?

He just nodded curving his lips

"I should have guessed.  I am still not able to understand your type huh . She smirked

"Not again same discussion DI. I got to go for shooting. I will be late today

"Ok .Relax. See you tomorrow

Gupta House, Bangalore

"Khushi was finally relaxing in her room reminiscing today's event. She felt happy that this weekend remained most exciting one. Got to see ARnav again and he even remembered my name!! , she felt dizzy with happiness, happen to meet Aman , will he be my better half ?  Finally Jiju and akka have patched up and she will be going back to her home.  So as of now life is exciting.

She opens her watsapp app, checks her unread msgs. She clicks on ARnav profile pic and then suddenly she jumps from her bed. Peeps into buaji room, takes her mobile which was kept for charging. She goes inside her bathroom and dials Arnav's number. She felt woozy with joy after hearing his voice. She panicky ends the call.  Coming back to her room, she then made an entry into her diary which marked all her special moments.  Meeting ARnav was the most special and memorable one. Night gives you much required serenity she thought.

She opens her twitter, and FB's fan page account and comment as below.

"Hi friends .Happen to meet ASR and damm hot he is guys!  Down to earth.  Lucky to meet him, but felt bad could not take any of the picture with him. #FeelingLucky #ASRHot #Memories

She closed her fan page account and opened her personal account.

She was typing some text, cleared it , typing , clearing.  Finally commented into Arnav's profile

"Hi ARnav. It was nice meeting you.

She gets an instant notification. She clicks on it and was just dumbfounded.

"Thank you

She couldn't believe her eyes. "Oh my God!! Did Arnav actually reply to me?

She jumps with happiness. She kept reading it again.

Raijyada House, Mumbai

Arnav was getting ready to go for shoot, when he receives an email notification to his personal email ID. He opens the message

"Congratulations Arnav for winning the title of stylish Asian. Sorry for messaging so late

He saw the sender email ID: It was from unknown sender. [email protected]. He could not remember any of them with name Richa. But since it was his personal email ID and only his close buddies and important people associated with him have it, he wondered if  he has actually met someone by Richa and not able to recollect it.

"Thank you Safer side he replies back.

Instant notification came.

"SO when is the party? You already have one cocktail party due

Now he was more confused. Someone I knew better for sure. Who is Richa? How could I simply forget so soon?

"Whenever we meet next time He replies back

"Lots of work pressure, so I cannot fly over. You need to visit me this time. How are things at your end.

wHo is she.? Not from Mumbai? Outside India?  He kept thinking and he finally thought to come straight to point without minding what the person at the other end might think!

"Sorry, Don't mind, I am not able to recollect when did we last meet"

"Look like you did not actually recognise me!. This is bad. "

"Can you come on any chat messenger. Sending mails is so out of fashion for me and irritating too ARnav replied back.

No reply.

For a time being even Arnav did not bother about it.  He packed his belongings for shoot and started driving when he received the call from his assistant.

"Yes                                                                       

"New brand endorsement on way and an interview with star dust maz need to be scheduled

"Mail me details, I will confirm the timings. Anything else ?

"I have replied to few of your random fan messages with just Thank you message

"ok fine. He hangs the call

Hi Friends. 

So sorry for late post. Hope you remember the story line. 

Waiting for your comments on chapter 7. :) 

Silent readers, please do hit like button if you liked it.  It will  encourage me 

Your response does boost me a lot to come back to our Arnav and Khushi..:)

Thank you for reading:)

Edited by Vandy_KD - 5 years ago
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Poor khusi is happy that arnav replied back but its actually his assistant but she doesn't know so its cool, shayam has an agenda by marrying sheetal he looks like a dangerous man is he eying in khusi or has some other business like human trafficking i hope its not but he seems dangerous.
Vandy_KD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Uzii

Poor khusi is happy that arnav replied back but its actually his assistant but she doesn't know so its cool, shayam has an agenda by marrying sheetal he looks like a dangerous man is he eying in khusi or has some other business like human trafficking i hope its not but he seems dangerous.

Shyam surely has an agenda. 
Thanks for reading and commenting on story line 
Edited by Vandy_KD - 5 years ago
Vandy_KD thumbnail
Originally posted by: raki

Amazing update 

Thank you so much.:)
Vandy_KD thumbnail
Thanku
MyheartbeatASR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really like the khushi here . why Arnav is not ready to help his family i really want to see the ASR. Great update.
😊
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Sheetal might not have done the right thing going back. Hopefully she will make herself independent.