fivestar2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
He found out Kulfi is his daughter when will the truth of Amya be revealed? Since she's not his daughter she is Trevar and Lovely's daughter?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sikander already knows Amyra is not his daughter, Bebe and Mohinder need to find out.Edited by soapwatcher1 - 5 years ago
mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Babe and mohinder also knows. They are both mad and never react where it is required.
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
he knows that ðŸ˜†
but still he is overprotective for her ... 

he can even sacrifice his own daughter kulfi for this spoiled brat 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
lekhika ya lekhika ne darkhak ko aur kasht Dene ka vichaar kiya

hum is dhaaravaahik ko khuch samay ke liye tyaag karte hai

yeh nirantar ghor kasht asahniye ho raha hai

waise

moorkh sikka aur uski moorkh maata aur moorkh bade Shree bhraataaEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
mintisara thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

lekhika ya lekhika ne darkhak ko aur kasht Dene ka vichaar kiya

hum is dhaaravaahik ko khuch samay ke liye tyaag karte hai

yeh nirantar ghor kasht asahniye ho raha hai

waise

moorkh sikka aur uski moorkh maata aur moorkh bade Shree bhraataa

BIG LOLLL / ROFL / LMAO ðŸ˜†
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintisara

Babe and mohinder also knows. They are both mad and never react where it is required.

They hid it bcos Lovely blackmailed that she wud leave the house. But when Sikka threw her out did they tell him? Or even when he claimed he wud marry Namrata did they? They just don't care abt Kulfi. They worry only about what if Amyra gets hurt due to this! They want kulfi as their servant and problem solver of their house. Sikka has every right to be angry at them.
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Only few yrs. Then grown up kulfi shud stop caring abt them including her good for nothing father who only brought up his princess. Who never cared for his first wife and never came to pindh for her to check once she is alive or if she bore his child?
I think Amyra even wants Kulfi's husband if iam not wrong. There is something like that in the original Bengali show. I atleast hope that is avoided here. Kulfi atleast needs her husband to be only hers. Don't snatch away that happiness too.
Edited by TeenRose1 - 5 years ago
mintisara thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Only few yrs. Then grown up kulfi shud stop caring abt them including her good for nothing father who only brought up his princess. Who never cared for his first wife and never came to pindh for her to check once she is alive or if she bore his child?

I think Amyra even wants Kulfi's husband if iam not wrong. There is something like that in the original Bengali show. I atleast hope that is avoided here. Kulfi atleast needs her husband to be only hers. Don't snatch away that happiness too.

Same thing happened in an older serial - Utaran wherein the naukrani ki beti kept sacrificing her life for the sake of Maalik ki beti and wen grown up - Maalik ki beti lured Naukrani's lover and married him by deceit.

Same thing will happen here whenever there is a leap, for sure !
AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I bet with this whole poisoning track we see Tevar appear and fight custody of Amyra. Tevar knows him and Lovely had a child he just thinks that Lovely gave her away to some unknown. I bet soon enough Amyra will need some blood or organ and only Tevar can be the match, hence him finding out. And when he does that a whole new track for the summer!