Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awaay thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I just realized I didn't comment on this amazing story 😲 how could I do something like that to my sautan πŸ˜‘ why?  Why??  Why???  Sans you're becoming so rude😑 you dont treat the Samrajya laxmiwati like that😲... 
So I apologize for being late... . But I'm stuck in something right now also recently I broke up with my BF anyways that's personal. ...😳 chod de

Coming to the story I completely sympathize with Shahida ... She's actually taking sh*t from that dudeπŸ₯± what happened to the other woman ?πŸ˜‰

Also I see you updating new banner for every chapter. ..  Even I got a banner from someone πŸ˜‰ you know who?.. . She's so amazing πŸ˜›

You're a very neutral writer.. .. Their mommy come to me as a b*tch😑 I'm waiting for this brother thing and the contract to unfold β­οΈ

Where that dude bro is?  And why nourish your affair when you can't divorce your wife???  And farhans love statement πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² what's in the store?  And the hubby ka accident πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² maybe it's a trap for Shahida πŸ˜³ 
OMGeee a cliffy πŸ˜‘

Aisa chapter ko cliffy pe nhi chodte😑
Edited by Zephyr_57 - 5 years ago
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aanvi98

Res res res! And abt being active, i'm trying to! Hope u didn't forget me...

omg!!! they broke up!! damn that's insane!! it was really filled with emotions... it seems it would be a roller coaster ride! and at last back to you... <3

Aree nahi re. Why would I forget you. πŸ˜†
I am glad you liked the chapter. πŸ˜³
Thank you. πŸ˜³
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

Aree nahi re. Why would I forget you. πŸ˜†
I am glad you liked the chapter. πŸ˜³

Where's the update huh??πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Poor Rehan
First his mother, now Shahida.  How badly he must have been hurt. How painful it feels to be unloved and felt unwanted.
Am not sure why he didn't marry her but only if he knew how much she loved him.
Being a mistress is never easy.

P.S - Can u please give siggy by Monday , Sam 😳

Thank you Sneha. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Zephyr_57

I just realized I didn't comment on this amazing story 😲 how could I do something like that to my sautan πŸ˜‘ why?  Why??  Why???  Sans you're becoming so rude😑 you dont treat the Samrajya laxmiwati like that😲... 

So I apologize for being late... . But I'm stuck in something right now also recently I broke up with my BF anyways that's personal. ...😳 chod de

Coming to the story I completely sympathize with Shahida ... She's actually taking sh*t from that dudeπŸ₯± what happened to the other woman ?πŸ˜‰

Also I see you updating new banner for every chapter. ..  Even I got a banner from someone πŸ˜‰ you know who?.. . She's so amazing πŸ˜›

You're a very neutral writer.. .. Their mommy come to me as a b*tch😑 I'm waiting for this brother thing and the contract to unfold β­οΈ

Where that dude bro is?  And why nourish your affair when you can't divorce your wife???  And farhans love statement πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² what's in the store?  And the hubby ka accident πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² maybe it's a trap for Shahida πŸ˜³ 
OMGeee a cliffy πŸ˜‘

Aisa chapter ko cliffy pe nhi chodte😑

The first para,your mumbling. 
🀣
Me dead! πŸ€£
Btw its totally alright. I can understand, life sucks at times. 
The other woman will come soon πŸ˜‰
Dude bro gayab hai. πŸ€£ gosh your comment is so entertaining. πŸ˜†
Do many question marks. πŸ˜† don't worry everything will be out soon. πŸ˜›
Hum toh aise hi cliffhanger pe chod te hai. πŸ˜†
Thank you Sautan for taking out and reading and commenting. It really means a ton. πŸ˜³ muaah 

Originally posted by: Sonatia

Omg ! Yes   πŸ˜†

Reswa πŸ˜³
Unres 
It just keeps getting better and better and better ! You rocked this chapter , I mean it. It was just so so damn good a new twist in each turn , I am hooked like a magnet. And the feels , they are so awesome. This chapter really made me emotional.😭

Aww. Tu aur tere acche labz. Mereko mar hi na dale. I love you lot! πŸ€—

The chapter captures so many beautiful moments, and you described them all so very beautifully , like the opening scene it's so beautiful πŸ˜³

Thank you ji. I am.happy you are enjoying it. πŸ˜‰

Shahida wiped the single lone tear that had escaped her eyes and tried to calm her heart by the sound of the soft breaths Rehan took as he slept soundly beside her. For a moment, everything seemed perfect. And as Shahida placed a soft kiss on his cheeks
I really felt for her during the whole chapter, you portrayed her with perfection. She is my favourite ! Don't hurt her okay? πŸ˜³
Hahaha. Okay. I wouldn't hurt her. Shes one of my favourite too. πŸ˜‰
They said love was like a droplet of rain from heaven, a blessing for those who received it. 
Perfect metaphor ! I love this line so much.
But when Rehan came to her with that bunch of Rose , I was so happy, I really love the couple. me too. πŸ˜†
Shahida just hugged him in response before he kissed her deeply. 
I was fanning my face , I love it. That was so perfect.
"It's an important meeting. You know that I can not miss it. Otherwise I would trade my life rather than live apart from you for a week. I want you to be with me every single moment, 24*7. Every morning when I get up and every night when I go to sleep."
perfect boyfriend , can I have him, he is hot too ! ☺️Jokes apart I love this part so damn much. 
How do you know that hes hot? πŸ˜†  you can totally have him. Le le dediya maine tujhe. πŸ˜†
I love the part he proposed her, but I felt it, I felt so so bad for sahida. 
The painful part was the beauty of the chapter, it was so intense and I could really feel it. It was VERY well written. 

I am really happy that I could give those feels. That was the whole intention of the chapter.

I love how Rehan begs for second chance but Sahida was right. He gave that woman the title of his wife while did all the things with her. That is downright unfair. 
"I regret falling for you." 
That was what I would have said ! But this was so painful, you made me cry ! 
I really felt for Rehan in this chapter, not being wanted by your own family is so sad. I hate that cruel mother ! I can't wait for the twin brother part to unfold. 
It will soon. πŸ˜³
You made me feel sad for Abhilasha too, I like the neutrality about your writing, definitely Rehan should be apologizing for being an ass to her. 
I loved reading the Farhan part too, I love how Shahida is determined to move on , but I really hope there is no third angle between Farhan and Shahida. Farhan seems to be a nice person but that I love you part is only for Rehan, he can have me, Farhan hot hai toh mere sath uski setting Karwa de wo bich me nhi ayega .πŸ˜†
🀣 thick hai karwati hu kuch. πŸ˜† regarding the third angle there may or may not be one. πŸ˜‰
But That last part was cliffhanger as f**k !  You are cruel betaaji aise Kisi chapter ko nhi chodte. πŸ˜‘
I know. Main to toh shaitaan hu. This has been my new nickname for sometime. πŸ˜†
It was very well written, even after so much determination she gets back to him when he gets the message. 😳 i was shocked, the unexpected twists and turns you nailed itπŸ˜‰
Shahida could see her world crumbling down reading the message. And despite promising herself she wouldn't, she left everything and hurried back to him . 

You could break my heart in two
But when it heals, it beats for you
I wanna hold you when I'm not supposed to
You're stuck in my head and I can't get you out of it
If I could do it all again
I know I'd go back to you

I love love love this moment, it was the heart of the story
I am in love with this story . πŸ˜› 
I am so excited to read what would happen next
I can't wait to read more, you better be updating soon.😳
PS: the song was so perfect 
And the banner stole my heart☺️
You are gonna win this round too, you go girl 
Love you
Mou :D

You know that your words are the fuel to my bandh writing ka gadhi right? More than writing, I look forward to reading your comments. Love you a lot! Trust me when I say, I have come this far only cause of your constant words of encouragement. 
Updating now. πŸ˜†

Chapter 2 : A painful little thing called love 

2nd August 2018

Avilasha controlled her heart beat as she waited for the person whom her eyes longed to see. Rehan had messaged her in the morning saying that he wanted to talk to her. She had immediately cancelled all her plans and confirmed in affirmative. He hadn't come home since their argument last night and now she was genuinely worried. 

He had said that he wanted to clear things between and Avilasha wished for nothing more. She hoped they would somehow work a way out. She couldn't bear his silence anymore. As Avilasha looked at her watch again, her mother's words from the morning floated back into her head, 

"Avilasha, my dear how are you?" Aditi greeted her daughter, pulling her in for a hug. Avilasha stiffened at the sudden touch, confused on why would her mother hug her since she never expressed her love for Avilasha openly. That's when her eyes fell on her mother in law, Ravina who smiled broadly at the loving moment shared between the duo. A loving moment created just for show. Avilasha knew that her mother didn't like hugging her or kissing her and didn't even use terms of endearment. 

"I am good." Avilasha replied after a moment, trying to swallow the surprise of her mother's sudden visist. She went ahead and sat with her mother in law as she complimented on how pretty she looked. Avilasha smiled at her. Unlike her mother, she knew that Ravina meant every word of affection she shared. Ravina always adored her since childhood. She would shower Avilasha with gifts and love. Ravina's unfulfilled desire to have a daughter was fulfilled by Avilasha. She would play with Avilasha, braid her hair, feed her and take her out. Avilasha got the love she was deprived of in her own home. At her home, her brother was everything for her parents. His choices, his needs, his wants, his wishes, everything revolved around her brother Avinash. She was rather a second citizen who never got any attention from her parents. But here it was different, she was loved and adored by everybody whether it was Rehan, Rayan or Ravina and her husband. When she was young, she wished to live here forever and prayed every day for that. On the other side Ravina prayed that one day one of her sons would marry Avilasha.It was an irony on how God answered both their prayers and somehow interwined them together. 

"Where is Rehan?" Aditi asked after exchanging some pleasantries with her daughter. Avilasha swallowed, not knowing what to answer. 

"He's out." She said after sometime and she could see a frown in her mother's face hearing her. 

"So early in the morning? Where is he?" Her mother probed further. 

"He probably has gone to the office again." Ravina interfered and Avilasha was glad for that. "Hes such a workaholic, just like his father! Sometimes we tease him saying that he should start living in the office itself." 

All three of them laughed lightly at that and then Ravina excused herself. Once Ravina was out of the room, Aditi turned to her daughter, the loving look replaced by a disappointed look, the one Avilasha was used to. 

"What kind of wife are you? You don't even know where your husband is! Shame on you!" Aditi started scolding her daughter. "What have you done again Avilasha? How soon have you repelled your husband away from you! Before marriage, he used to be around you all the time and now! It wouldn't be long before he would find solace in someone else's arms and it would all be your fault!" 

Avilasha just bowed her head and listened to her mother like she was supposed to. 

"I know the marriage didn't happen as it was planned but, now Rehan is your husband. It doesn't matter if you ever loved Rayan or anyone else as a matter of fact. Make your husband happy Avilasha! You could never be a good daughter, at least try to become a good wife!" 

Her mother's words hurt. 

Avilasha sighed as she looked at her watch again, he should have been here by now. She prayed that Rehan would come. She hoped he would forgive her and they could be good friends as before. She missed him. And she missed someone else who had completely disappeared from her life. She really wanted to meet Rayan. Avilasha was worried for him. It had been six months since she had last seen him and all she wanted to do was find him somehow, punch him for being the insensitive person he was and then embrace him never letting him go. All her heart wanted to was to spend countless evenings with Rehan, talking and laughing carefree like they used, to hear Rayan's stupid jokes and his obsession with himself. All she wanted to was to have her friends back. Was it lot to ask? 

Avilasha sat carefully down in the grass, careful not dirty her pink dress. Her mother would be cross if she did. As she munched her fries, she looked around the numerous children of her age. It was the first day of her pre school, most of the children had already made friends but Avilasha sat in the corner alone. 

Just then a little boy came running toward her, his brown curly hair bobbling as he sat near her. Avilasha started at him for sometime and then he turned towards her and smiled. Avilasha returned the smile. 

"Do you want to eat cupcake?" He asked her handing her a small cupcake. She gladly took it and gave him her fries. 

"I like it!" She said after taking a bite and he nodded at her. "Did your mother bake it?" 

"No." Rayan shook his head and then pointed towards a little boy, "his mother porbably made it. I just took it from him." 

"So you stole it?" Avilasha asked in a surprised voice and Rayan nodded with a big smile. "Stealing is bad. I don't like people who steal" 

Rayan pouted at that and then replied, "Then I wouldn't steal from now. Friends?" 

Avilasha smiled at him and shook her tiny hands with his. Right then Avinash came running towards them and pulled her ponytail. 

"Give me your fries silly girl." He demanded and Avilasha quickly followed her brother's orders. He was some years older than her and she was used to his bullying. However this was new to Rayan. 

Angry at Avinash's bullying attitude and his constant pulling of Avilasha's hair, he jumped at him angrily. Avinash tried to push Rayan away as he landed soft punches on his stomach. Avinash angrily pushed him with force making Rayan fall on the ground. Just then, Rehan entered the scene, looking at his brother pushed on the floor, Rehan angrily jumped at Avinash. Rehan and Rayan started beating Avinash together, and though he was bigger than them in age and size, they somehow managed to do a pretty big damage to him. A big bite mark decorated Avinash's face when they were separated by the teachers. 

Since that day, the three became friends and Avinash stopped bulking Avilasha around. The bite mark was a constant reminder on how troubling Avilasha now had consequences. 

Avilasha smiled as she remembered the event. Since then the three of them were inseperable. It hurt Avilasha to think how far they had got over the last six months. Sometimes she wished she could turn back time, sometimes she wished she could change herself. If she could, everything would be fine. 

Simriddhi tapped her fingers on her boarding pass as she waited impatiently for her flight to take off. She messaged her father, she wouldn't be home for few days and gave a work excuse, she then messaged Rehan the same. She knew he would worry, there was already a million things he had to worry about, she didn't want to become one of them. 

Simriddhi felt bad for lying to him but what she was going to do was for him. She knew how worried Rehan was and it was time for her to ease her problems. Their conversation five month back was still fresh in her mind, 

"You know where he is, don't you?" Rehan asked desperately and Simriddhi could answer nothing. 

"You wouldn't tell me, will you?" Again she replied his question with silence. "Just tell me that he's fine!" 

Simriddhi replied that he was and Rehan cut the call. She could feel how tired he was just by the sound of his voice. And as much as she wanted to tell everything to him, she had promised she wouldn't. 

All this time Rehan had made day and night one to search for Rayan and all this time she knew where he was, what he was doing. 

Simriddhi wished she could confess everything to Rehan but she had promised Rayan she wouldn't. The love she carried for Rayan would kill her one day. Enough was enough. She could no longer carry her guilt. She would do everything she could in order to make amends between the two brothers. 

Though Simriddhi exactly knew the pain Rayan was suffering, sometimes she wished to smack him for giving thrice the amount of pain to his brother. She knew how Rehan had protected Rayan from everything, every pain, every trouble, every problem after their father's death, four years back. 

She had seen it all. The struggle which Rehan went through. He had taken the responsibility of the business alone. Aside of the pressure he had in work, he had to handle situations at his home too. After Mr Rana's death, Ravina went into depression. She started forgetting and there were often times she would make a scene by screaming and shouting and would blame Rehan at times for all the misfortune. Sometime she would forget the fact that her husband had passed and would constantly ask for him. Then there were nights when she would disappear and Rehan had to search for her. He had handled it all and didn't even give a slightest idea of what was happening back here to Rayan who was studying abroad. 

She remembered Rehan lying through his teeth and making millions of excuses whenever Rayan called. It had been nothing less than a battle and he fought alone, making sure Rayan had to idea about the pain he went through. He did everything for his brother. 

Simriddhi was sure even today all the decisions Rehan took would somehow connect back to Rayan. Whether it was his marriage with Avilasha or his firm decision of not divorcing her. Everything led back to Rayan but how was the question. 

Rehan deserved answers, Simirridhi thought and with a determined mind set to her work. 

Avilasha played with her straw, her heart hurting with each minute that passed by. 

"Hey!" A familiar voice called out and Avilasha looked up to find the same girl she had met yesterday in the party. 

"Hi!" Avilasha responded as she saw a smile tugging in Jasleen's face. 

"What are you doing here?" Jaz asked tying her hair making a casaul conversation as if they were friends from long. Avilasha's orbs travelled around Jaz's arms and shoulder which was inked. Her lips pierced but, what had Avilasha's attention was the silver nose ring. It glazed in the sunlight and below that lay her pink lips which seemed heavily coated with lipstick. There was no denying the fact that Avilasha seemed really drawn by her. Something about her carefree wild nature made Avilasha want to know her more. 

She realised that she had been staring Jaz for a long time and Jaz simply chuckled at her flushed expression. 

Shaking her head Avilasha replied, "I am waiting for my husband." 

The smile on Jasleen's face fell immediately, "Oh right your husband!" 

"Hi! I'm Jasleen, and you are?" The girl Avilasha had been staring shamelessly for a long time introduced herself. 

"I am Avilasha." She replied feeling Jasleen's hands wrap around hers. Avilasha tried to ignore the butterflies she felt.

"What is a beautiful woman like you doing all alone?" Jasleen asked to which Avilasha could feel her cheek burning. A lot had complimented Avilasha tonight but none had the affect her compliment did. 

"I am with my husband." Avilasha replied, reality hitting her. 

"You're married?" Jasleen's voice was filled with surprise as she deeply frowned. 

"Yes. And I am with my husband." Avilasha said, trying to convince herself more than the woman in front of her. 

"It seems like your husband makes you wait a lot." Jasleen laughed out, her disappointment clear in her face. 

"Listen, my boutique is right there around the corner, drop in by whenever you want. I shall look forward to the meeting." Jasleen said before handing Avilasha her card. 

Avilasha forced a smile and held the card close to her. 'Tear it.' Her mind ordered but her heart didn't care to listen. 

Avilasha often found herself torn between the struggle of her illogical heart and her conscious mind. Her heart that ordered her to embrace her reality while her mind kept reminding her of the consequences of doing so. 

The path from the dawn of realisation to acceptance was a long one. 

Even though it took mere seconds to determine her preference, it took years and a lot of struggles paid with tears for Avilasha to come in terms with herself. She had now accepted that she was meant to be like this, she couldn't change the fact that unlike thousands of other girls she was not interested in men and the truth would always remain the same that she liked women. 

Yet, Avilasha found herself wide awake at night, she found herself crying secreatly in the bathroom floor and she could never find herself to admit it aloud that she was different.

Was being different from others wrong? Was having different preferences than others wrong?

Despite how much she tried to deny it, it seemed wrong to Avilasha. Never in her life would she be able to confess her secret to her parents. They couldn't accept her as the perfect person she struggled to be, couldn't stand the picture of the good daughter. How would they accept her as flawed person? 

But was she flawed? 

She didn't have asnwer to that. Neither to the thousands of other questions that were held close to her heart, the ones that was for her to know and conceal forever.

Avilasha tried to make a decision as she stared at the card, still unsure of the step she would take next until her eyes fell on the scribbled words written on the back of the card,

Beyond the walls of right and wrong, there lies a field, 
Will you meet me there? 
-Jasleen 

It didn't take much time to make her next decision. 

If it's me
And if it's you
And if our love is wrong
Then I don't ever wanna be right

Word count : 2500 words 
Total words : 8000 

Second milestone complete 

Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.