VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
do you think that after knowing that kulfi is his own daughter useless and cry baby sikka will stop her ??😆
i don't think so ...

i am almost sure that he will not stop her  and will still choose parayi bacchi amyra over his own blood ðŸ˜†

ab beti baap pe hi togayi hai 

tyag aur balidan ...

i hope they  will turn this prediction down 

kulfi kumar rone wala ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I too don't think he will stop her.

He will still choose Amyra. Nimrat's soul will definitely be displeased and disheartened.

And if he still does not stop Kulfi after knowing the truth then I really wish Kulfi never forgives him. Because Kulfi has so much trust on him that if he knows she is his daughter then he will never let her go. He not only cheated her mother but also every time he abandons Kulfi, this time I want Kulfi to abandon him. Bandhe ko bhi toh pata chale how the little girl would have felt.
Edited by arshi8927 - 5 years ago
mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is what one of the spoilers say -
http://www.latestgossipwu.com/gossip-34488-a

It says Kulfi refuses to give father's right to Sikandar - which is a very good decision. I have been saying since beginning this stupid Sikandar does not deserve Kulfi at all. After all that she has done he has again forgiven Lovely for all her PAAP and chosen Amayra over Kulfi. Its a very simple thing - he could have clearly told Lovely when I can accept your illegitimate daughter in my life then you too have to accept my Kulfi in your life - DEAL DONE ! But no even after being in the wrong, Lovely has been constantly threatening him and he always surrenders before her. 

For once, if he would have shown the mirror to Lovely - everything woudl have fallen in place. 

I seriously feel Kulfi should move on and should never forgive Sikandar. He should burn in agony all his life with the two bitches around him and so does his gharwalas who have committed a much grosser sin by knowing everything still putting Kulfi's life at stake every now and then !! 
VS-Cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintisara

This is what one of the spoilers say -

http://www.latestgossipwu.com/gossip-34488-a

It says Kulfi refuses to give father's right to Sikandar - which is a very good decision. I have been saying since beginning this stupid Sikandar does not deserve Kulfi at all. After all that she has done he has again forgiven Lovely for all her PAAP and chosen Amayra over Kulfi. Its a very simple thing - he could have clearly told Lovely when I can accept your illegitimate daughter in my life then you too have to accept my Kulfi in your life - DEAL DONE ! But no even after being in the wrong, Lovely has been constantly threatening him and he always surrenders before her. 

For once, if he would have shown the mirror to Lovely - everything woudl have fallen in place. 

I seriously feel Kulfi should move on and should never forgive Sikandar. He should burn in agony all his life with the two bitches around him and so does his gharwalas who have committed a much grosser sin by knowing everything still putting Kulfi's life at stake every now and then !! 

exactly 

i am seriously not understanding dumb and useless sikandar ... uske pass to lovely ko blackmail karne ka bada sa option hai ki he will disclose the truth to amyra about tevar ...

lovely kulfi to kya uski ma ko bhi accept karlegi ðŸ˜†

but he can only cry ... cry ... cry ... asking for forgiveness to lovely ... amyra mayra amyra... paaji ..paaji.. paaji 

what a cartoon character he is ...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
It is the only way to keep wrestler biwi near him that's why he keeps crying for Amyrah...
so definitely he will not choose kulfi but happily with some few fake tears he will send her to the boarding school.

Then again not to forget there's also tyaag ki small devi kulfi who will smile to go to the boarding school.

Kulfi Kumar viewers ko chirane wala.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
sikka ne aaj tuk dialogue fekne ke elawa aaj tuk khuch kiya hai . sikka lovely pur khokhla gussa dikhane ke elawa khuch nahi kar sakta

lovely ji har baar apne goal mein jeeti rahengi aur sikka uski maa, Bada bhai bus Roni soorat ya lovely pur khokhla gussa dikhane ke elawa khuch nahi kar paayengeEdited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
VS-Cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

It is the only way to keep wrestler biwi near him that's why he keeps crying for Amyrah...

so definitely he will not choose kulfi but happily with some few fake tears he will send her to the boarding school.

Then again not to forget there's also tyaag ki small devi kulfi who will smile to go to the boarding school.

Kulfi Kumar viewers ko chirane wala.

😆
VS-Cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

sikka ne aaj tuk dialogue fekne ke elawa aaj tuk khuch kiya hai . sikka lovely pur khokhla gussa dikhane ke elawa khuch nahi kar sakta

lovely ji har baar apne goal mein jeeti rahengi aur sikka uski maa, Bada bhai bus Roni soorat ya lovely pur khokhla gussa dikhane ke elawa khuch nahi kar paayenge

wife had an affair with someone else
wife had an illigimate child in her womb when she was marrying you
wife kept it secret and forced her nazayaz aulad on you
wife treated you as your servant

still you can easily forgive your wife? for what?? or you are scared ki tevar wali halat meri na hojaye ??

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
sikka lovely se isliye darta hai kyonki ne sikka ne jyada lovely se kaha to lovely sikka ko utha ke gol gol ghuma ke patak na de. sikka sochta hai lovely ke saamne mouse bane rehne me in bhalai agar apni haddi pasli pyaari hai

Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago