Aankh maare ye ladki aankh maare

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Just a fun topic on Ira'a ðŸ˜‰ s.
Which one you like the most? 
1)Ira winked at Akhilesh after their roka  when they were alone & Akhilesh told her why he calls her hanikarak.Ira answered him back if that is so then get ready to bear more loss bcoz you are going to be in long term relationship with this hanikarak gal.What an attitude she had😆 I loved Akhi's expression after that.

2)In Kasam Algebra ki track when Ira took marathi woman roop she used to wink at her Akram saaheb ..kaay saaheb ðŸ˜†

3) Aww this one cute.When Ira entered Devina mansion as watchman Bahadur & saved kids she winked at Mishri to let her know she is her maapu.

Do you remember any other ? ðŸ˜³
Plz mention.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpionn thumbnail
My favorite is 2nd one when she was in Marathi getup... Oh God you reminds me of that episode in have watched that episode for so many times on zee5... Ira her winks & those double meaning dialogues ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
...i liked the way she said to Akhilesh Saab ko raat ko bhook lagegi, pyas bhi lagegi...  ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒ
& when she demands a kiss from him & then our pandeyji said iraji koi dekh lega.. Usually girls said such lines but here a boy is feeling shy on demand of a kiss from his wife ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
& she also said arey Saab k kapade toh utar du...then Akhileshs reaction on that ðŸ˜†
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scorpionn

My favorite is 2nd one when she was in Marathi getup... Oh God you reminds me of that episode in have watched that episode for so many times on zee5... Ira her winks & those double meaning dialogues  😆😆😆

...i liked the way she said to Akhilesh Saab ko raat ko bhook lagegi, pyas bhi lagegi...  ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒ
& when she demands a kiss from him & then our pandeyji said iraji koi dekh lega.. Usually girls said such lines but here a boy is feeling shy on demand of a kiss from his wife ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
& she also said arey Saab k kapade toh utar du...then Akhileshs reaction on that ðŸ˜†

😆 Ira was in full on naughty mood with her jaan Akku.