who has the best female and male personalities in bollywood- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

44

Views

5.1k

Users

40

Likes

42

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Smooth Talk Showdown Participant Thumbnail 10th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
#41

Originally posted by: hotchic2

I honestly like people like Katrina. Calm, reserved, minding their own business, ignorant to all shit and with dry humor. 😃

By adding this 😃, you actually made sure that you'd sound extra sweet. 😆
Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
#42
best - none

female personality - offscreen vidya balan seems lively n likeable ,interesting
A3ACSUUJUY7RVPS2 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#43
No one
But I like shah and balan
GJHGWBIHIL5AG6Z6 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#44
None! .. Since a lot of them are "PR made stars"! ... Also you can't really like them completely ... you can like some of the "qualities" they display .. but as a whole, no one knows fosho the type of personality they embody!
ImagineMe thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
#45

Kangana . I would have a great time with her. 🥳

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 3 months ago

When a male character like Krish Kapoor from Saiyaara is created, there's often a great deal of admiration and excitement around the way he...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".