Preeran OS : Laal Ishq

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

The OS is from very recent episode where Karan questions Preeta about her feelings for him and their own little haldi ritual. 

"Preeta just give me one reason to back out from this marriage Karan moves closer to her 

Preeta (breathes heavily) : I don't know please don't do this marriage, I am feeling very bad, heart is piercing (clutches his collar tightly) I cannot lose you

"I know how you are feeling and it happens when two people " he puts hand on her cheek at one side 

"When? she touches his palm 

Karan (whispers coming closer) ; ask yourself when two people feel something 

for each other 

"I don't understand why I am feeling so bad I cannot see you marry anybody else thats it please Karan she sobs softly 

Karan : fine but if I ask you same, break engagement from that cheater would you do it for me

She looks up with tears 

Karan : I promise I will back out just for your sake but would you take same step for me and break up with Prithvi 

Preeta is about to run away but gets cornered by him 

"What happened? while ago you were not able to see me other girl, I also can't see you with anybody else Preeta come on I am waiting for your answer Karan looks around 

Preeta recalls her mother's happiness with whole marriage 

"I think I got my answer Preeta, just like you cannot hurt your mom I cannot risk my brother's life, I only wanted to hear what your heart feels thank you for clearing my illusion Karan leaves her grip moving away 

"Yes I will leave everything behind for you whole world , just don't go away from me Karan you asked me what you meant to me, everything my happiness, world, I want to wear your name mangalsutra, no other girl can wear it, only my palms should have your name and only I put your haldi do you understand she hugs him from back sobbing  but moves him to her side  tearfully 

Karan (giggles) ; you gave such boring speech baby doll but I love you a lot (hugs her tightly) 

"I love you too bajarbattu, you can blabber all nonsense but could not say simple three words sit hits him on chest 

Karan : I am the Karan Luthra, I have my own style baby doll 

"Karan sir, Preeta di what are you both doing here, haldi rasam is going to start Shrishti comes to call them 

Preeta leaves sadly as she could not see Karan's haldi to anybody 

Shrishti : sir whats wrong? you both were crying? 

Karan : Shrishti my tall pole, you are great fan right (says very sweetly) 

Shrishti ; sir you are saying so sweetly today 

Karan : I need a great favor from you, that haldi rasam bowl mom made for Monisha bring in my room and send your sister 

"Haww Sir are you planning to do romance, say softly don't be very close Shrishti teases him

Karan : and make sure nobody doubts, you and Sameer have to handle can I leave it on you 

Shrishti : anything for my di Sir have fun but please don't take very long 

Karan ; and make sure that Monisha does not put my Haldi only my Preeta have that right 

Shrishti : of course Sir don't worry now go hurry up I have to get working 

Karan ; and wait one last thing, send Rishab to projector room and tell him I have insert camera in every room except our family 

Shrishti : now I get it, you wanted to check if Monisha meets that mastermind 

"You got it my smart sister in law now back to work my love Karan leaves 

Shrishti goes into kitchen and finds Rakhi standing annoyingly with haldi bowl

Shrishti ; aunty everybody is calling you, Monisha's haldi is going to start 

Rakhi : I thought my Karan's haldi would go to his bride who would love him but not this chudail who have ruined us 

Shrishti : your same son has given me task of hiding this shagun haldi and give that Monisha just the random one 

"What? you are saying truth? did my Karan say that but where will you hide Rakhi asks 

Shrishti : leave that to me, in his room and that Monisha she won't realize this is not Karan Sir's shagun haldi but the one she send for sir 

"Thank you Shrishti Rakhi hugs her happily 

Shrishti ; okay now give me this bowl, and you go out before anybody comes

Rakhi ; yes go ahead 

Shrishti takes haldi bowl to Karan's room secretly hiding from everybody. She later sends Preeta to Karan's room 

Everybody downstairs gather for Monisha's haldi ceremony. Karan is not allowed to see 

Preeta : Karan where are you (she feels rose petal in dark ) 

Karan closes the door giving her back hug. 

"What are you doing she asks closing eyes 

Karan : what my baby doll wanted, you wanted to apply my haldi right 

Preeta ; which one is that Monisha had 

"The one she sent for me Karan burst into laugh at Monisha 

Preeta : you did this for me? 

Karan makes her sit on couch and lights the candle in whole room. He brings bowl to her 

Preeta ; just color me in your love today and me yours forever 

Ye laal ishq, ye malaal ishq

Ye aib ishq, ye bair ishq

Ishq-ishq, Ishq-ishq.

Karan applies haldi on both her cheeks. She runs to pillar blushing hard.  

Tujh sang bair lagaya aisa

Raha na main phir apne jaisa

Ho raha na main phir apne jaisa

Mera naam ishq

Tera naam ishq

Mera naam ishq

Tera naam ishq

Mera naam ishq

Tera naam ishq

Mera naam, Tera naam

Mera naam ISHQ!

Preeta feels thunderbolt with his touch on her bare back and all hair in front. She rubs both her cheeks with his very sensually applying haldi. 

Ishq-ishq-Ishq

Apna naam badal dun

Ya tera naam chhupa lun

Ya chhod ke saari yaad

Main bairaag utha lun

Bas ek rahe mera kaam ishq

Mera kaam ishq

Mera kaam ishq

Mera naam ishq

Tera naam ishq

Mera naam, Tera naam

Mera naam ISHQ!

Both lays on rose petal sharing intimate moment holding each other's hand. Karan kisses her forehead romantically and shares very passionate kiss 

Ye kaali raat jakad lun

Ye thanda chand pakad lun

Ye kaali raat jakad lun

Ye thanda chand pakad lun

Din-raat ke bairi bhed ka

Rukh mod ke main rakh dun

Mera naam ishq

Tera naam ishq

Mera naam ishq

Tera naam ishq

Mera naam ishq

Tera naam ishq

Mera naam, Tera naam

Mera naam ISHQ!

Ye laal ishq

Ye malaal ishq

Ye aib ishq

Ye bair ishq

"I love you baby doll he hugs her 

Both finds heaven embracing each other forgetting about world. 

Edited by abhiya23 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful os👏
Loved Preeran's confession😳
Their romance was so sensuous😳

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Preeta requesting Karan to break this marriage with monisha as she cant see him with another girl n she doesn't want to lose him n karan asking her to break up with prithvi was emotional.finally preeta agreeing to break up with prithvi hugging him from behind sobbing was lovely.preeran confession was beautiful n romantic with beautiful dialogues.preeta asking karan to colour her in his love was romantic.haldi scene n kiss were so romantic.perfect song.beautiful title 4 this story.