Ruhi wants to know about Ruhaan's father and Ishita finds it 
difficult to explain to her 
Raman ask Ishita to marry him but due to her anger for him she snaps at him
asking him why is it because she has his son 
waiting to see what Raman replies Ishita 
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Superb update Pooja👏!!! Ishita n Ruhi went to kitchen... Ishita prepared pasta for RuHaan❤️...
Happy Raman after long time... Toshiji became happy seeing Raman's change...
Ruhi asked Ishita about Ruhaan's father... Raman bought gifts for IshRuHaan😳... Happy kids😛... Both IshRa wanted to talk to each other... Raman initiated talk... Aww Raman just asked Ishita to marry him... Loved it to the core dear❤️... Eagerly waiting for next part... Thanks for the PM... N really sorry for late dear...
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 15

Ishita looked at Raman surprisingly but didn't spoke anything when he asked again " will you ?".

I- why? because I have your son with me .

She snapped immediately.

Raman didn't felt bad listening to her rather he was calm ,seems he had assumed this from her . He settled on the couch and made ishita too settle beside her and spoke " if I will tell you that I love you and want you in badly in my life , then ".

Ishita's eyes got wide listening to this ,she stood in shock for sometimes then said , composing herself " you must be joking ,aap aur mujhse pyaar kartein hain . "

R- I know you will never believe me that's why I didn't even tried to convince you saying that .

He turned ishita to himself and said " Ishita I know ,I was a fool when I denied your love saying I don't have any feelings for you . But you know ,I always considered myself unfit for you . I was a divorcee with a kid ,while you were a beautiful fresh girl . I wanted you to get someone best fit for you not a loser like me . I thought it was just a infatuation for you and will go after I went away from you ".

I- was I a kid ,nahi Raman I was a grown up big girl ,who can choose best for herself and I chosed you but you being in assuming things yourself left me .

R- I thought if I will go away you will forget me and move on ,never assumed that you could be carrying my baby.I never knew your whereabouts but you had my number, why didn't you informed me ,why you went through everything alone . I would had been there with you , would had taken care of you ,had pampered you in those nine months and at the time of your delivery .

I- you were angry on me that day and went out leaving me ,without giving a look ,still you think I would had told you about it .

R- I already told you , I was wrong at that time as I never knew the depth of your love that you ruined your lovely life because of me .

I- no I didn't ruined my life as I have ruhaan in it.  You tell me why did you overlook ruhi ,poor girl has gone through somuch because of you .

R- when I failed to find you ,I just lost interest in living but I couldn't even die ,I had ruhi and a family to take care. My life was just passing because I was not dead but I was not living ishita . I know you will not belief me but I had gone to dehradun, numerous times to search you ,even I took your previous house on rent so that I will come to know about you whenever you return it's still closed and everything is just like that ,even i hadn't and never let your landlord to open that house ever . It's still like that as you left .

Ishita looked at him ,she was angry on him but his words were making her belief him and forgive him . She was witnessing a new side of him ,yeah she had seen a sad and vulnerable father but he was living a lone life because of her was a totally new to her. Till now she thought that her love was one sided and her love will never be anticipated but now she was over cloud nine knowing that she was the girl whom he loved and was living a miserable life because of her absence in his life . She was much hurt with his behaviour but the feeling that the man whom she loves ,also loves her , like she do is overwhelming. Ishita was looking at him and was thinking much things together, one side she was being happy to know that he too loves her ,another side she was scared to believe him as he was the one who had left her.  On one side she wants to believe him but other side she was scared thinking may be he want to marry her because of ruhaan . On one side she wanted to agree for his proposal but on other side she was still angry on him for leaving her and not taking care of ruhi .

Raman was still waiting for her answer but when she didn't said anything he says " I know it's not easy for you to trust me . I was the one who refused you and suddenly after four long year when we meet ,I m confessing my love . Of course you will never agree with me ,I know I need to woo you a lot and make you believe in my love but that need a lot of time and unfortunately we are running sort of that .

I- what's the hurry .

R- we have two kids and their lifes are messed up because of us ,one is with me and missing you alot, another is with you and don't know anything about me . They actually deserve a nice environment and full family ,ruhi was with me ,not me but my family was with her , but roohan don't even know that he has such big family ,don't you think roohan deserve to know about them .

Ishita know what he was saying is right but she was unimportant as the thought that he is choosing ruhaan over her was hurting her . Her eyes become moist and she couldn't form any word to say anything, Raman cupped her face and dropped a feathery kiss on her forehead, then pulled her for a bone crushing hug and said " after our marraige I will have kot of time to show my love and make you fall again for me but I think kids are more important. "

Ishita looked at him and can see sincerity in his eyes ,she didn't wanted to reciprocate his actions but couldn't stop herself either . She melted on his touches , hugged him back and broke into tears . She cried loudly like a kid while Raman caressed her back and tried to pacify her while she was just go on crying . They were still hugging when they heard " mumma aap lo lahe ho "( mumma are you crying).

Ishra immediately parted ,ishita wiped her tears and looked at ruhaan who was standing near them , she called him near and settled him in her lap, giving a soft kiss on his face. He engulfed himself in her arms ,asked again " bolo na mumma kya Hua ".

I- nothing baby .

Ru- aap lo lahe ho ( you are crying).

I- naah ,I m good dekho .

She showed herself then spoke " it's late baby you should sleep ,aao mumma sula deti hai aapko " saying so she started making him sleep when he said " mumma dudhoo ".

I- ok , you be with papa ,I m bringing.

Saying so she handed ruhaan to Raman and went to bring milk for him .soon she was back ,she made ruhaan lay on her lap and started feeding him , while he started sucking the milk rapidly and soon his eyes began to close . Raman was witnessing this and was smiling, ruhaan legs were on him ,he caressed his legs lovingly and asked " he is big now and still drink milk with bottle ."

I- yeah , it was actually difficult for me to take care of him and business alone . I get  tired doing everything alone and in night I don't have energy to fight with him to make him sleep ,so I prefer this ,he sleeps really soon with this .

She spoke ruffling ruhaan's hair lovingly,Raman put a kiss on his tiny feet . Soon ishruh were sleep while Raman was admiring them ,after much time ,he realised that they are asleep and has to be tucked in bed.He got up,atfirst placed ruhaan in bed ,then picked ishita and tucked her beside ruhaan , kissed their temple lovingly, then covered them with duvet and left ,he turned and looked at them again ,then went to other room and slept beside ruhi .

Next morning ,Raman opened his eyes and found himself in a unknown place . It took her few minutes to recall that he is in ishita's house ,his lips broke into a full smile and he got up immediately from the bed and went out to check ishita. She was already up and had taken bath ,her wet hair were wrapped in white towel, Raman got lost in her angelic and pure look . He leaned on the door and started admiring her while she looked at the door,feeling someones presence, their eyes met for a nano second and Raman greeted her good morning with his ever charming dimples . She too wished him back and spoke " I was making tea and was about to wake you ,its good that you yourself woke. Have your tea ."

She spoke pouring tea in cup , he held it and spoke " ishita complete your morning chores immediately then we will go to my house ".

I- your house ,why we ?

R- arey you have to meet my family , then only we can marry .

I- aise kaise achanak, meet your family ,what they will think about me and ruhaan . What if they think something had about my character and ruh.. I cannot take ,if someone says anything wrong to my baby .

Raman pulled her in his embrace and spoke " shush ishita don't think like that ,no one will say anything like this to either of you two .chalo be my good ishita ,get ready and come with me.  "

I- kids are still sleeping , I think we should have breakfast then go .

R- yeah ,seems to be a nice idea .chalo I too will help you in preparing breakfast.

I- arey nahi ,its ok ,I will manage .

R- why you will manage alone ,main hoon na ,waise bhi kids are sleeping and I don't have much to do ,so it's a nice chance to spend time with my love .

He said smiling making ishita blush .

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment. 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part ,enjoy reading 
phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb awesome update 👏👏👏
Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls 
Thanks for the pm 
aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome fab fantastic chap
Too good
Ishus heart believe him but mind not ready to accept the fact
Please continue soon
subhaa116 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally...though she isn't believing him
..she is giving him chance...
I'm waiting Raman and ruhaan scenes eagerly...
Couldn't wait for the next update...
Nice one...
Loving this story..
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome update
ishu got happy knowing raman also loves her but she scared to believe him
raman made her agree to marry him
Continue soon