Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: looseseal

I am not sure where Mouli-Pari and IShaan-Mishti comparison came from but I am assuming it has nothing to do with what I posted. 

The comparison I was trying to draw was between people wanting Mouli to help out and even become Pari's mother and at the same time question, mock Ishaan trying to help Kunal.

So here is the analogy: Pari is Mouli's sautans child. But because Pari herself never hurt Mouli, Mouli has good relationship with her.

Kunal is Ishaan's sautan (I know I know that's not the technical term, but it is hindi equivalent of Fianc's ex). When the relationship between two has been normalized by none other than Mouli, (remember the first time Kunal-Ishaan met and Mouli assure Ishaan that there was no need to cancel dinner because she was fine with Kunal, or she insisted that she trusted Kunal about Mishti, Ishaan has been convinced by Mouli that the two families- kunal-Pari and MiShaLi, share cordial relationship) then why shouldn't or better yet wouldn't Ishaan, the go to good guy, help Kunal out?

Heck even Mouli forgave Nandini when she found out that she had died. Mouli and Ishaan are presented in a good (mahaan if you will) way, so much so that Mouli apologised for giving baddua to Nandini. Presently, Mouli herself didn't want to tell Kunal the truth about memory loss and apparently only way to help him is pretending to be in the past. As stated by... well everyone, including Mouli herself spo not helping Kunal would have been out of both their character. Mouli did want to help him. She ran out of her mehendi to help him. And when she got the support of her fiance, she had no fear og losing/hurting Ishaan, so it definitely made it easier for her to move on. Id hse had helped just for Dida and /or Pari without knowing what Ishaan thought and felt that would have been irresponsible and heartless. 

Hey! You are correct , my post was in response to fruittoasty's post. I actually didn't read your post  ๐Ÿ˜Š I just have a problem with the word Sautan being associated with Kunal because it has negative connotations to it. Nandini was Mauli's sautan when she was married to Kunal because KuNan relationship was based on betrayal and deceit. On the other hand Mauli was legally married to Kunal when Ishaan was not in the picture. 

But now that I've read your post, I do get what you're trying to convey here. 
Edited by -poloenigma- - 5 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NainoMeinSapna

Hi FruitToasty, I understand what you're saying but I have some counterpoints. 

1) Yes, Mauli said agree to pretend when Pari, Mishti, and DIda asked her to do so on humanitarian grounds. However, fact of the matter is, she is getting married to Ishaan. And if you take into account all of Sandhya's OTT dialogues and strict rules, it is fair for her to prioritize Ishaan and Sandhya's opinions about the matter over Pari and Dida's. Does she love them? Of course. If they asked her for help with anything that didn't conflict with her new family, would she have agreed? Most definitely. But should she prioritize their requests, whether humanitarian or not over Ishaan and Sandhya's? Never. Mauli only agreed after Ishaan reassured her that it's completely fine with him and Sandhya that she do this. 

2) Even though Dida asked her to help Kunal on humanitarian grounds, both her and Pari are way too close to the situation. No matter how they ask for her help, truth is their opinions are clouded over by their emotions, as they rightly should be. Ishaan on the other hand, as you already mentioned, has no relationship with Kunal so he is an "unbiased" third party who isn't looking at the situation emotionally, but practically. So for that reason as well, it makes more sense for her to listen to Ishaan. He reminded her that this is the only way to cure Kunal, there is no other option. 

Edit: In fact, Mauli herself is also too close to the situation because Kunal is her ex. So her decision of not wanting to help him was also emotional. Ishaan really is the only one who can see this situation from the outside. So it makes sense for Mauli to listen to Ishaan even over herself.

3) My previous two points discussed why she should listen to Ishaan over anyone else, and even though that is important, what's also important is to consider what was said, rather than who said it. Dida/Pari were just saying "please do this for Kunal (and for us)." Whereas Ishaan addressed Mauli's concerns and used logic to convince her rather than saying "please do this." Mauli's concerns were as follows: they are getting married, what will Sandhya say, what will everyone else say, doing this will hurt Ishaan. And Ishaan  addressed all those concerns, he said that he will talk to Sandhya, and he will also ensure that they get married. And he said that even though, it will hurt both of them, he has full trust in Mauli and that, as I mentioned before there is no other option. Also, he asked Mauli to take care of Kunal not out of sympathy, emotion, or even as a human. He asked her to take care of Kunal because it is her duty as a doctor. 

So as Looseal said, is Ishaan boring, bland, and sometimes a little too nice? Yes, for sure. But agreeing to help Kunal really fits in with both of their characters. And just because what KuNan did with Mauli was awful, doesn't mean she should treat them the same way. An eye for an eye makes the world blind. KuNan will have to live with the guilt of breaking Mauli's trust their whole life. If MauHaan hadn't helped Kunal and god forbid something had happened to him, that would've been on their conscience. 

Your post lists all the reasons why Mauli agreed when Ishaan asked her to do it, so he did put up a rationale perspective to the whole thing in front of her... 

But that's not what we are discussing here, the post is not about Mauli, it's about Ishaan.. Ishaan is not sacrificing or doing anything here, Mauli has to do it, so why would someone who loves Mauli as much as he claims to love her put someone else above her? 
You see there everyone was thinking about Kunal except Radhika. Dida, Pari etc. Were thinking about Kunal's condition, they are not thinking about Mauli, they don't love Mauli as much as they love Kunal, at that point Ishaan should have been the one to think about Mauli, if he loves her, his priority should have been Mauli... It's not about trusting Mauli, we know Mauli won't sleep with Kunal, it's about why would someone who loves Mauli so much suggest something that hurts her? 

They are trying to show Ishaan as the mahan, sacrificing type but here he doesn't really have to do anything. That's what they did during Kunal whitewashing phase, they made Kunal hurt Mauli then everyone was like "Kunal is so mahan", he is not mahan, he is losing nothing, Mauli is going through the pain...

Ishaan is not connected to Kunal, his connection is with Mauli, so he should think about Mauli not Kunal...If he is sacrificing mahan types then sacrifice in your capacity not ask Mauli to do it... 

I hope you understand what I am trying to say 
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Selfless , Mahan , Something else whatever we want to label him ,we can . He is the best for mauli . This guy can go against anyone when it comes to mishti and mauli . He had done engagement with mauli without giving damn to his parent's consent . Today he showed his mother door of his house for kids and mauli . Mishti and mauli is/was always his top priority and he can fight with anyone for them and Again it is proved today. 
we were expecting voice against sandhya from ishaan and look what he did . Everyone doesn't like to give moral lecture to others .Every individual has their own style to deal .This is ishaan's way to support mishti and mauli without giving moral lecture to his mother.

The biggest difference between kunal and ishaan is kunal apni puri family se bagavat par utar aya tha apni that time ki mistress (writers has shown someone as mistress and don't know good word for such woman so writing this as per writer's word) ke liye and ishaan is taking stand for his wife to be and daughter. Taking stand for wife - child against family is different than doing bagavat with family /wife for other woman.

I just want ishaan soon informs mauli about kunal's so called help so he comes clear in this department too . This is not so great deal outcome can be mauli will be thankful to kunal .It is not dynamics changer revelation. 

Kunal 's help to ishaan by mauhaan plan is nothing in front of ishaan's current help for pari .Ishaan is returning kunal's so called help/favor with full interest by taking care of his daughter's well being . No more karz of kunal on ishaan ulta kunal should be more thankful to ishaan  . I just wish he soon informs mauli about it . Mauli will not going to mad on ishaan due to this tiny help.

Edited by sweet_tania - 5 years ago
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Why would a 4 years old hate her father? She is not like Mishti nor she is audience 

Mishti knows her tharkey father wanted her not to exist and even audience ...pari doesnt.
Mishti doesnt even want pari's father.๐Ÿ˜›
Pari wants mishti's mother.๐Ÿ˜ก

Maaa ki yaad dila deti hai..
Mauli rejected rajdeepโญ๏ธ
Nandini banged kunal.๐Ÿ˜†
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Your post lists all the reasons why Mauli agreed when Ishaan asked her to do it, so he did put up a rationale perspective to the whole thing in front of her...

But that's not what we are discussing here, the post is not about Mauli, it's about Ishaan.. Ishaan is not sacrificing or doing anything here, Mauli has to do it , so why would someone who loves Mauli as much as he claims to love her put someone else above her?
You see there everyone was thinking about Kunal except Radhika. Dida, Pari etc. Were thinking about Kunal's condition, they are not thinking about Mauli, they don't love Mauli as much as they love Kunal, at that point Ishaan should have been the one to think about Mauli, if he loves her, his priority should have been Mauli... It's not about trusting Mauli, we know Mauli won't sleep with Kunal, it's about why would someone who loves Mauli so much suggest something that hurts her?

They are trying to show Ishaan as the mahan, sacrificing type but here he doesn't really have to do anything. That's what they did during Kunal whitewashing phase, they made Kunal hurt Mauli then everyone was like "Kunal is so mahan", he is not mahan, he is losing nothing, Mauli is going through the pain...

Ishaan is not connected to Kunal, his connection is with Mauli, so he should think about Mauli not Kunal...If he is sacrificing mahan types then sacrifice in your capacity not ask Mauli to do it...

Disagree. Mauli is going through pain understood. Ishaan is going through a lot of pain too. It hurts him on both counts. His mother his unhappy/upset with him. No matter what Sandhya is to viewers , she is his mom.
Also it hurts him to send Mauli to her ex for helping him. It hurts him a lot , he has already admitted. But the problem with Ishaan is he just goes out of his way to help , just like Mauli was at some point of time.
And yes , just in case Mauli cheats him ( I doubt but u never know) , he will learn the lesson the hard way , just the way Mauli did 6 years agoEdited by poiu123 - 5 years ago
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

But that's not what we are discussing here, the post is not about Mauli, it's about Ishaan.. Ishaan is not sacrificing or doing anything here, Mauli has to do it, so why would someone who loves Mauli as much as he claims to love her put someone else above her? 

I did understand what you were saying, thanks, and Ishaan did make sacrifices. He put off his marriage. He was willing to let his fiancee go back to her ex, despite knowing he's madly in love with her at this point. And he even hurt his mother, by directly disobeying her, to help Kunal get better. It's definitely worse for Mauli, but that doesn't mean it's an easy breezy situation for Ishaan and that he isn't making any sacrifices. 

NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Disagree. Mauli is going through pain understood. Ishaan is going through a lot of pain too. It hurts him on both counts. His mother his unhappy/upset with him. No matter what Sandhya is to viewers , she is his mom.
Also it hurts him to send Mauli to her ex for helping him. It hurts him a lot , he has already admitted. But the problem with Ishaan is he just goes out of his way to help , just like Mauli was at some point of time.
And yes , just in case Mauli cheats him ( I doubt but u never know) , he will learn the lesson the hard way , just the way Mauli did 6 years ago

+1