Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Ishaan - Selfless, Mahan or something else?

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't understand his character, I can see his character is designed to be someone who looks like he was born in fair and lovely factory but it has to make some sense, right? 

How can someone ask a woman he is going to marry to pretend being her ex husband's wife, who cheated on her? 

The overall outcome of this is people saying that Ishaan is selfless, how is he selfless here? It's Mauli who will have to live with Kunal, she will have to face her painful past once again, if Kunal is in love with Nandini and he remembers her, it will be reliving the whole EMA phase for Mauli.. What exactly is ishaan giving up? Mauli is not his property...

I wanna understand what is the logic behind this, This is Kunal, Mauli and Kunal were in active sexual relationship, is ishaan so innocent that he doesn't know about what transpires between a husband and wife? 

He is not trusting only Mauli here, he is believing that Kunal won't force himself on Mauli, we know Kunal won't force himself but what is the guarantee for a man who is sending his fiance to be with her ex husband and pretend to be his wife? It's not about trust, it's just plain stupid... 

It's not Ishaan who has to live with Kunal, it's Mauli, if Mauli is to live with Kunal, like they did 6 years ago, won't it be difficult for her... What I am trying to say is that as her fiance, shouldn't Ishaan understand that he is putting her in a very difficult situation? Mahan or anything I don't understand when it's about someone you love... He is doing it for Pari and dida or whatever but wouldn't Mauli be first priority for ishaan?

I don't see how it is selfless when he doesn't have to do anything and it's not that he is doing it for Mauli's happiness, she is very uncomfortable... Mauli rejected it even on humanitarian ground that tells that this is very difficult for her... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Mauli doesn't wanted to do this drama than why she become ready to do this drama in first place? No means No everyone knows what this line means . 
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FruitToasty

I don't understand his character, I can see his character is designed to be someone who looks like he was born in fair and lovely factory but it has to make some sense, right? 

How can someone ask a woman he is going to marry to pretend being her ex husband's wife, who cheated on her? 

The overall outcome of this is people saying that Ishaan is selfless, how is he selfless here? It's Mauli who will have to live with Kunal, she will have to face her painful past once again, if Kunal is in love with Nandini and he remembers her, it will be reliving the whole EMA phase for Mauli.. What exactly is ishaan giving up? Mauli is not his property...

I wanna understand what is the logic behind this, This is Kunal, Mauli and Kunal were in active sexual relationship, is ishaan so innocent that he doesn't know about what transpires between a husband and wife? 

He is not trusting only Mauli here, he is believing that Kunal won't force himself on Mauli, we know Kunal won't force himself but what is the guarantee for a man who is sending his fiance to be with her ex husband and pretend to be his wife? It's not about trust, it's just plain stupid... 

It's not Ishaan who has to live with Kunal, it's Mauli, if Mauli is to live with Kunal, like they did 6 years ago, won't it be difficult for her... What I am trying to say is that as her fiance, shouldn't Ishaan understand that he is putting her in a very difficult situation? Mahan or anything I don't understand when it's about someone you love... He is doing it for Pari and dida or whatever but wouldn't Mauli be first priority for ishaan?

I don't see how it is selfless when he doesn't have to do anything and it's not that he is doing it for Mauli's happiness, she is very uncomfortable... Mauli rejected it even on humanitarian ground that tells that this is very difficult for her... 

@Blue 
Was there any guarantee that nandini who was a victim wont have sex with her best friend's husband.
Was there any gurantee that the ideal husband kunal whose mind kicked in diff direction after watching wet rain dance of wife's friend will become the jerk he became.

Kunal was always hormonal.

Ishaan is wrong in sending his future wife to a man who has roving eyes on women,who can jump into bed with another becoz wife had to attend emergency duties at hospital.
No man should send his future wife in close vicinity with a man who is like kunal.

Thats what happens in reality in society.
People never allow their daughters or wives near men like kunal.
So ishaan is wrong here.

I hope he realises this blunder soon...instead of thinking like mahaan helping mauli.

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet_tania

Mauli doesn't wanted to do this drama than why she become ready to do this drama in first place? No means No everyone knows what this line means . 

mauli isnt doing it for ishaan ,kunal or malhotras.
She is doing it for 4 year old pari...whose life revolved around her cheater father.
Mauli doesnt learn from her mistakes.
She first helped snakes like kunal and nandini and now she is helping the offspring of those two snakes.

Mauli and ishaan should know there are some kind of people who should never be allowed into their lives.
Edited by chirpyhapibird - 5 years ago
CIDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ishaan seems like the male version of dumb mouli...
sweet_tania thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

She is doing it for 4 year old pari...whose life revolved around her cheater father.
She first helped snakes like kunal and nandini and now she is helping the offspring of those two snakes.

Mauli and ishaan should know there are some kind of people who should never be allowed into their lives.

That is my point dear .Mauli still doesn't know how to draw boundary in relations and ishaan is her carbon copy .

Pehle jab snakes ki help ki thi to mauli ko aisa bite kiya tha ki zinda he marr gai thi mauli.

Both are foolish . Aag or snakes dono ka bharosa nai kiya jata.
Edited by sweet_tania - 5 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ishaan is being pre leap mauli.
FruitToasty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet_tania

Have you seen today's episode? 

She was firm on her ground, she said no to everyone including Dida and Pari... Ishaan took her to side and convinced her, that's why I made this post. ..

She told ishaan that it took her a lot to move on, she can't go back there but he didn't understand anything 
FruitToasty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Mauli is not doing this for Pari, Pari begged her but she denied... Even Dida begged her but she denied... You have to watch the episode first ..

Pari has none else in her life, she does not see her father as a cheater.. 
sweet_tania thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FruitToasty

Have you seen today's episode? 

She was firm on her ground, she said no to everyone including Dida and Pari... Ishaan took her to side and convinced her, that's why I made this post. ..

She told ishaan that it took her a lot to move on, she can't go back there but he didn't understand anything 

Jaise pari or dida ko naa bol sakti hai aise he ishaan side mai le jaye ya dunia ke kisi or kone mai le jaye ishaan ko bhi naa bol he sakti thi. No means No aisa bhi bol sakti thi .
Edited by sweet_tania - 5 years ago