Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

EPILOGUE

That day Bella found a family that she could call her own. One thing that she had pined for all her life was family. And she found one in the Sehgals. Though far from perfect, it was a family nevertheless. Bella who never had any relations was suddenly gifted with a lot of relations. Mahir's extended family had a little difficulty accepting Bella, but she had staunch supporters in Mahir, Sumitra and Andy. Soon on Sumitra's insistence Bella permanently shifted to Sehgal Mansion. Although this news caused scandal in the media, Sumitra was not bothered. She wanted to ensure that both her kids were well and happy.

Bella slowly managed to bridge the gap between Mahir and Andy over the years. With Bella's help Mahir became more social. Over the years the imperfect family had begun to look perfect. When BeHir got married a few years later, Janvi was invited to the wedding. Bella had realised that no matter what, she could not shy away from her duties as a daughter. Although years later, when she was all alone and ailing, Janvi realised her mistakes and apologised for the same, it was too late to build bridges. Bella had no love or affection left for her biological mother and she did whatever was expected of her as a duty and nothing else. Janvi did not live to see Bella's kids. Her excessive drinking habits took a toll on her health and she passed away at 55 years.

Bella and Mahir led a happy life. Although they had their fair share of problems, they always found support in Sumitra and Andy. Bella finally had a place she could call her own. All was well.

The.Wanderer thumbnail

Hence the epilogue. 😊
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Words limit problem ..yes it's feeling abrupt ..if there was no word limit .. behir relationship after proposal would have got explored so much 
Varsha001 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reading half way through...i thought you would again give a cliffhanger before mahir's answer...but you proved me wrong😆
Such an awesome awesome awesome! update.❤️
Varsha001 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😭And what do i see on the next page...😭it's end!!😭 Edited by Varsha001 - 5 years ago
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Okay, so back to HYLILY?

No yaar. Taking a break now. Occasional updates of Hum Bane Tum Bane. Maybe even HYLILY
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Great update. So sad it has to end so abruptly.
Nice ending for everybody. 👏

Hope you win the competition. 🤗
_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
U eneded ash 😭
A nice story though was short 
But I actually I would like to say u have completed a family.. 
Andy ND summi relation was bitter in almost all the ff but I guess this was the one which has mostly broken relations that got healed with span of time by love 
Looking for such cute stories ahead 
Hope u win the competition 
All the ash dear 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
One question Ash ji.
Are you going for a sabbatical directly or are you going to update HYLILY first then take a sabbatical. 
sonie32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 12
Ash I have no words that how beautifully you described about Bela ki identity in front of andy😳...I thought ki tum kuch dramatic likhogi that he will start hating her..or will not allow Bela to enter his house...but you wrote it soo beautifully...even you made him also behir shipper😆
Chalo achha hai Yuvi ka siyappa bhi nipta diya...and yes Anu is good for him🤣
My poor bela realised finally...that she loves him☺️
Awesome awesome dear👏👏👏

Chapter 13

So madam ne summi ki sari pehni wo bhi maahirg ne gift ki wo wali😆😆
And she cooked food for his nerd but hottie maahir ke liye😳

And she confessed her feeling ...he shaked🤣 ash this one is epic🤣

Aah awesome👏👏
sorry for replying so late ash
Edited by sonie32 - 5 years ago