Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Great update. 

Sumi and Bella bonding. Then Andy and Bella bonding.
I also like history and mythology, but alas do not have anybody to talk about it.😭
Please update again soon. Can't wait for the next update.

Same case with me. No one appreciates these topics anymore. πŸ˜­

And thanks for the comment. πŸ˜³
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice update dear
She has fallen in love with mahir but didn't realize yet.
Liked hug scene in college
Sumitra & mahir was surprised to hear about zoya knowledge on history.
Time for Mahir & bela to realise what they feel for each other.
Continue soon please
Thanks

She will realise it soon enough. 

Zoya? Did you mean Bella?

Mahir being a complete dumbo will not realise it till Bella doesn't forcπŸ˜†e him to think about it.  
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: life4me

Ya my name is Pooja and you are Ash right? I love all your work. 
Waiting for behir love story now

Hey Pooja. Yes I am Ash. 

I am glad you are liking my work so far. πŸ˜ƒ

The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: life4me

Wow Ash nice update. I am liking the flow of behir story. Bella is already favourite of Andy and Sumitra. I hope Andy will not object to their relation once he gets to know about Bela's mother. And please i want some scenes like Bella feeling awkward with Yuvy intimacy and jealous Mahir or Bella. 

Please update soon. 

See the nature of YuLa relationship is such that they are together only when it is convenient for them. Jealous Mahir would have been a treat to write but the word limit... Well I will try to include that if I expand the story. Thanks for the suggestion. πŸ˜ƒ 
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: fortitudeoth

Hi Ash πŸ€—

I owe you a few comments πŸ˜›

Wait for them! Be ready πŸ˜†

Bring it on girl!!! I am ready!!
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonie32

just finished reading all your updates😳

so maine 4 chapters aaj hi padh daleπŸ˜† one in morning and rest 3 abhiπŸ˜‰

Wow!! πŸ‘

btw maine kaha choda tha ...aur kaha aa gaye ye behir kya se kya ho gya dekhte dekhte🀣

Bacche bade ho gaye hai. Samja kar. πŸ˜‰

so finally both start feeling for each other...but unaware of their feelings😳

Yeah. Dono ko kuch kuch hota hai. πŸ˜³

just loved how bela is mingling easily with seniors sehgals❀️...poor girl she really needs a caring and loving family with (hone wala🀣) lovingg life partner☺️

Toh accha hai na. No in laws ka much much. 

ash meri iss bela ka dil jyada mat dukhana as she is my fav among all versions of bela πŸ˜³
waise mujhe pata hai jab andy ko uski mamma ka pata chalega toh maybe he will not treat her properly...ya pata nahi...waiting...waiting...waiting

Don't worry isse bilkul bhi dukh na dungi main. SHe will be happy happy. 

The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: behirlover

chp-11

Hey SUMI

Hey Ro!!! Hows life? 

Okay many things covered in first few paras how bela is slowly getting into love and loves to be part of the family. She loves being part a family a home to come back to and she has never witnessed people can love so much without expecting anything in return. You know selfless love has the power to turn anyone to love them back. The bonding having someone to scold you for to look after you makes really worth.

Yes to know that koi haq se daat raha hai is the best feeling in the world. 

I really really wish that there wasn't word limit for it because the second para which covered this development of falling in love would have been the best part to read about because i trust your writing skills they would have worked wonders in such stuff. She herself is not realising that she is loving his authoritative care for her. she is deliberately doing stuff to gain his attention. And Ash you wont believe i imagined this thing of mahir pouting when SULA ganged up on him this might make bella want to kiss him again and bam here it is you have started reading my mind yar. people are thinking to kiss again ok things are getting interesting.

Yeah. You know me so well. And I can read the minds to some extent. I think Mihir looks really cute when he pouts. I just had to include that. πŸ˜†

She needs him to calm her down as well rattle her up when neededπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ mahir will become gossip of the college with bella suddenly showering all the attention on him. Mahir is affected by her hugging him infront of yuvi but he is checking out others like always and that was really a good thing to read about. YUHIR seriously i miss their bond like anything i really wanted them to have a good bro relationship.

You can imagine that YuHir bonding over things in future. They will not be best of friends but they will have a bond. 

Behir missing each other okay this is where things are getting pretty much interesting restless and she leaving party to be with them. She wants a family like badly more than anything else. She is just too fragile by heart and now she is investing so much into them she should not suffer a setback otherwise she wont be able to live. she wanted to see him badly just like him and I am waiting for the moment when they realise this thing that how badly they are into each other.

No setbacks for Bella. Only smooth rides for her. See college romances are generally sooth till they start. Then things get complicated. BeHir will face things together even after the romance starts as SuDy will be helping them out. And since Bella understands the importance of the family she will never take the love and affection that she gets from Sehgals  for granted. 

Bahane bahane bella k bahane she wanted to see him warna to celebration to bas unhi. Having dinner and sleeping together I mean in different rooms oho why dont bella shift here for sometime why can't her house have pest control stuff going on?? And andy mahir trying hard to be normal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† oh boy they are in soup but things will be easy later she might actually help in mending few relation.

Preeti if you predict the future story like this then it will not do. πŸ˜­

You wont believe I am also pretty much impressed by Aurangzeb and his ruling techniques no matter what people say there is one more side to him which is something which every ruler should follow and all the emperors failed after him because they lacked this very important thing about being an emperor they enjoyed luxuries but never worked for it after Bahadur shah things went pretty much down the hill for them.

Aurangzeb impresses me and also repulses me.

she reads mythology she reads history moreover they are pretty much related and FIL-DIL bonding over cigarettes how cool is that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am telling you after marriage mahir will have to fight very much to spend time with her given that she is bonding with SUDY more then him. Sumi and mahir gawking over andy bella talk had me in splits wow that would have been an interesting sight. She bonds with SUDY on books

Yes she bonds with SuDy on books. 

and over what will she bond with mahir oh i am sorry thats a bad question she will bond all over him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ no need to read books here things will be more practical oriented. I am already imagining bella and SUDY talks and sulking pouting mahir sitting in a corner although I am very sure bella will make it upto him in confines of her room poor girl have to handle and juggle so many things together.

She is multi talented. She will manage. But yes AMhir will literally beg to her. Bella come to our bedroom, I am waiting and she will be like. Sorry, wait for some more time I am talking with dad. πŸ˜†

parents are cool mahir is hot and what else she want they already have so much fantasies going on the family have already accepted it. I am having just one doubt of how andy will react after knowing bella as janvi's daughter?

Again his reaction will surprise you. 

mahir is very much interested in finding what yuvi will feel and say about it someone getting jealous. and look at her bossy tone she is already showing that she is the bahurani of the house and everyone have to obey by it.

Yes Sehgal House ki bahurani, hui patidev Mahir ji par bhari. πŸ˜†

things are going to smooth and easy as of now what bummer are you planning ahead tell me?

No bummers. promise. 

Bella is going to treat him if she passes which she will eventually i just wanted to know is the celebration is grand one or too personal to ahem ahem. Sometimes andy and sumi need to go out of town together.

😑 You can't do this, seriously!! 

very well written chapter dear although as i said there are many things which can be explored but still it does not look  like a story with a loop hole so it really makes it interesting. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thanks. 

The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: _nakshi_

Ash ji u have well written 

Bela yuvi 
Bela summi 
Bela Andy love story 
And 
Bela jhanvi 
Bela mahir kitpit story 
Yeah now Bela is changing her pov regarding mahir and slowly falling for him 
Now since only few more parts are left...fill them with more behir love along with family bonding 
Make mahir a macho man under the influence of bela and vice-versa make Bela sharmili for mahir 
Waiting 
Update soon πŸ€—

Thanks Pranu. 

Yeah she is falling for him. πŸ˜†

Aap ka hukum saraakhon par. 
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Yup updating now. 
The.Wanderer thumbnail

CHAPTER 12

Bella and Mahir continued to study together even after that. It had become an unspoken rule that they meet each evening and study together either at Sehgal Mansion or Bella's flat. Mahir was slowly beginning to loosen up around Bella. Sumitra was happy to see Bella getting Mahir out of his shell slowly but surely. Bella bonded well with Sumitra and Andy as well. Bella got to enjoy a family life in Sehgal house, which she had never experienced so far. Although Mahir's family was far from perfect, it at least had all the pieces of the puzzle that made it a family. She would often subtly but surely stick up for Mahir whenever Andy snubbed him. But she understood Andy's POV as well. Being noble and kind was one thing, but one also needed to be shrewd to face the world. While Andy thought of kindness as a weakness, Bella saw it as a quality worth possessing and practicing in sparing quantities. Mahir was too good for the outside world. And Bella saw that Andy, although was a terrible bully, he really did love his son and wife and wanted nothing but the best for Mahir.

Andy adored Bella. In her he saw a girl who had the capacity to keep his son from ruining himself because of his goodness. He hoped that Mahir would soon realise that Bella was perfect for him. While one was too wild and unruly the other was too cautious and careful. Together they were a perfect match. Even Sumitra adored her and hoped that their budding friendship led to something more substantial in the future.

While Bella's ties with the Sehgal family were getting stronger by the day, her relationship with her mother was almost over. One day Andy informed Janvi that she no longer had a role in the film and the reason was her unprofessional behaviour. She would constantly come on the sets drunk and unprepared. No amount of warnings had any effect on her and finally the production house took the decision to terminate her contract. That night a heavily drunk Janvi went to the Sehgal Mansion and created a scene. Unfortunately she found Bella studying with Mahir. That angered her even more as she thought that it was Bella who had instigated Andy to terminate her contract. She refused to move from there till Andy agreed to sign her back. Finally Andy threatened to call the police. Janvi went there but not before severing all ties with Bella.

That was when Andy found out about Bella being Janvi's daughter. Bella also confessed of having, in a fit of anger warned Janvi of ensuring that she would lose the movie deal. But Bella had long forgotten about the threat. That night Bella slept in Sumitra's arms, feeling the warmth of a mother's embrace. Janvi did not reach out to her after that, and even Bella did not bother to get in touch with her. Losing the movie deal was a huge setback for her career, especially when it was made publically known that the reason was her unprofessional behaviour. The relationship that was on the verge of breaking for years had broken that day. The love and affection that had been slowly but brutally killed over the year breathed its last on that night in Sehgal Mansion.

A shattered Bella stayed in the Sehgal Mansion for a few days on Sumitra's insistence. The festival of Diwali was approaching and BeHir also had semester exams. Sumitra did not want Bella to lose herself in the grief. Although Janvi was never a part of Bella's life, to know there was not even a faint possibility of it ever happening was hurting Bella. But with Mahir and Sumitra's support, she managed to overcome that grief. During that time the KT results came out and it turned out that Bella had secured an A' grade. Since Bella was spending an increasing amount of time in the Sehgal Mansion, she had nearly lost touch with her friends. Yuvi would occasionally come to meet her. The latest development was that Yuvi was now dating Anu, after Anu confessed to loving Yuvi for months. The only thing that held her back was her friendship with Bella. But when Yuvi confessed to being in an open relationship with Bella, Anu took the chance and after having a brief discussion with Bella, Yuvi began dating Anu.

Bella was happy for both of them. She had slowly begun to realise that she loved Mahir. But for the first time in her life, Bella was nervous about approaching a guy. Here she was afraid of losing friendship if he did not feel the same. And Mahir was no ordinary guy. Somewhere deep down, she was also afraid of being rejected. So she suppressed her feelings for Mahir, while Mahir remained blissfully ignorant about Bella's dilemma. She thought no one would guess what was going on in her mind, but Sumitra had noticed her changed behaviour around Mahir. She had also seen what Bella had failed to see. Even Mahir loved Bella. But he was not yet aware of the fact. One day Sumitra approached Bella after having a discussion with Andy. Even Andy agreed that BeHir were perfect for each other.

Sumitra: Bella, may we come in?

Bella: Of course.

Sumitra: We want to talk to you about something. Something very personal. See, do you think of me as your friend?

Bella: Yes

Sumitra: So tell me the truth, you have feelings for Mahir, right?

Bella: Aunty... I...

Sumitra: I want the truth. See it's fine if you don't want to commit right now but...

Bella: Yes aunty I do. But I am not sure if he... And I am afraid of losing what I have.

Andy: Listen dear, I know my son. He will never approach you. Our hopes are pinned upon you. Only you can make this relationship happen.

Bella: Uncle, what if he doesn't love me?

Andy: An oops is always better than a what if. See it's your call. We will go out tomorrow and leave you two alone. One bit of advice, grab the opportunity while you still have a chance. Once lost, it will never come back.