Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

That's been another thing ... There were so many scenes where SanDhir were sitting together and Sanyu would only keep saying about her dreams... Never it was shown she asking or Randhir talking about his dreams .. 
 ^^
I wanted Randhir to talk about his past and then maybe apologise for trying to get Sanyukta kicked out of FITE. Randhir admitting he wants to be respected and powerful and he also wants a place to belong. Sanyukta understanding him because their dreams are the same but in different forms. Sanyukta and Randhir actually talking about their problems and being each other's confidants, even when they are having rough patches.

Randhir did knew his father was a jerk and it was clear from his irritation whenever he received a call from him ... But the negligence he had received from Renuka n hearing those words from his useless father only did worse... What Randhir needed was a proper guidance n Vardhan perfectly fitted in that role earlier .. But later the makers made him a mentor guide only to Sanyukta... He went to her house to support her but never gave Renuka a reality check which the woman needed pretty much ..  The woman had done some serious damage when she called Randhir a looser like his father during the divorce...  No child would like to hear comparison to others from their parents it only bitters their mind ...
^^
I went from liking Vardhaan as  a character to actively despising him. I hate partiallity in academics and you are perfectly right in summarizing why Randhir stayed with his father. Renuka should have not let her hatred for Harsh impact her relationship with Randhir.

I've always liked Vidushi inspite of her selfishness .. The makers could have explored the track of her past wedding n domestic violence a little more to show why she was the way she was...  But they ended it abruptly to focus on Sanyukta's 1000 other problems... 
^^
Vidushi and Randhir are the only two characters that seem realistic to me because of their flaws. I wanted Sanyukta to put Vidushi in her place when Vidushi went too far.
Vidushi is basically my favourite because she's mesed up enough to seem real. Her behaviour is both intriguing and irritating at the same time, she is no Mary Sue.
I ship Vidushi and Parth but Vidushi falling for Parth probably destroyed any possibility of her being explored as nothing more than a sometime annoying stalker with a crush or a materialistic vamp. I always thought that her need to be offensive and hurt people was a self defense mechanism.
Parth on the other hand is-- can we please talk about him? His past was tragic yes, but he was very partial and only cared about Sanyukta and RD, even when he was dating Vidushi. I think he never truly tried to understand Vidushi, just tried to change her.

Anju was basically a weak character nothing to say about her but she had still showed some guts leaving that jerk
Maya was an example that not every women who pretends to be strong are actually strong... Though she had disappointed me a big time ..  Kaustuki was the worst female character ... Sanaya was a comic relief but she was a character who could stand up to Randhir and give him a reality check without insulting him in front of others ..  The pool scene was the example that she was though a little silly n immature but she wasn't someone who could be used n throwed like some trash ...
^^^
I agree with you completely!

The Dream Team was supposed to be a group of intellectual n talented students ... So instead of showing Sanyukta the winner of every task they should have shown difference of opinion n more creativity from every group members which would have been more interesting... The story might be about Sanyukta's dreams but it always felt like none other students had any dreams and they were in the group only to make Sanyukta's dream come true..^^
Yoyo should never have been in the team.
Vidushi should either have been kicked out or faced probation.
Sahil should have been more assertive about everyone bringing their emotional issues into the team.
Parth should have been more than a shoulder to cry on/cupid for Sandhir
All the other characters were very one dimensional .

Agree
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LimerenceMoon

That's been another thing ... There were so many scenes where SanDhir were sitting together and Sanyu would only keep saying about her dreams... Never it was shown she asking or Randhir talking about his dreams .. 
 ^^
I wanted Randhir to talk about his past and then maybe apologise for trying to get Sanyukta kicked out of FITE. Randhir admitting he wants to be respected and powerful and he also wants a place to belong. Sanyukta understanding him because their dreams are the same but in different forms. Sanyukta and Randhir actually talking about their problems and being each other's confidants, even when they are having rough patches.

Randhir did apologize for all the bad things he had done to Sanyukta ... But we have never seen the same from Sanyukta's side ... Yes in one of the last episodes she apologized only for some stupid reason which was unnecessary but left out the real reasons ... Makers disappointed us big time...  

Randhir did knew his father was a jerk and it was clear from his irritation whenever he received a call from him ... But the negligence he had received from Renuka n hearing those words from his useless father only did worse... What Randhir needed was a proper guidance n Vardhan perfectly fitted in that role earlier .. But later the makers made him a mentor guide only to Sanyukta... He went to her house to support her but never gave Renuka a reality check which the woman needed pretty much ..  The woman had done some serious damage when she called Randhir a looser like his father during the divorce...  No child would like to hear comparison to others from their parents it only bitters their mind ...
^^
I went from liking Vardhaan as  a character to actively despising him. I hate partiallity in academics and you are perfectly right in summarizing why Randhir stayed with his father. Renuka should have not let her hatred for Harsh impact her relationship with Randhir.

I've always liked Vidushi inspite of her selfishness .. The makers could have explored the track of her past wedding n domestic violence a little more to show why she was the way she was...  But they ended it abruptly to focus on Sanyukta's 1000 other problems... 
^^
Vidushi and Randhir are the only two characters that seem realistic to me because of their flaws. I wanted Sanyukta to put Vidushi in her place when Vidushi went too far.
Vidushi is basically my favourite because she's mesed up enough to seem real. Her behaviour is both intriguing and irritating at the same time, she is no Mary Sue.
I ship Vidushi and Parth but Vidushi falling for Parth probably destroyed any possibility of her being explored as nothing more than a sometime annoying stalker with a crush or a materialistic vamp. I always thought that her need to be offensive and hurt people was a self defense mechanism.

VidArth were a perfect flawed couple like SanDhir... But one of the biggest problem in ITV is Boys are allowed to be Grey+ Positive Characters but Girls aren't allowed that combination ... Their character descriptions are White=Positive and Grey=Negative ... I think the only exception was Sharon from D3...  God I love characters like Katherine from TVD or Mona from PLL... 

Parth on the other hand is-- can we please talk about him? His past was tragic yes, but he was very partial and only cared about Sanyukta and RD, even when he was dating Vidushi. I think he never truly tried to understand Vidushi, just tried to change her.

Parth's was partial towards SanDhir but his behavior towards Vidushi was complicated.. It was like he was kinda obsessed with Vidushi following him around .. He was annoyed when Vidushi would follow him but when she stopped during Varun/Namit tracks Parth was furious at her ..  Makers never explored VidArth πŸ₯Ί They were really Hot πŸ˜›

Anju was basically a weak character nothing to say about her but she had still showed some guts leaving that jerk
Maya was an example that not every women who pretends to be strong are actually strong... Though she had disappointed me a big time ..  Kaustuki was the worst female character ... Sanaya was a comic relief but she was a character who could stand up to Randhir and give him a reality check without insulting him in front of others ..  The pool scene was the example that she was though a little silly n immature but she wasn't someone who could be used n throwed like some trash ...
^^^
I agree with you completely!

The Dream Team was supposed to be a group of intellectual n talented students ... So instead of showing Sanyukta the winner of every task they should have shown difference of opinion n more creativity from every group members which would have been more interesting... The story might be about Sanyukta's dreams but it always felt like none other students had any dreams and they were in the group only to make Sanyukta's dream come true..^^
Yoyo should never have been in the team.
Vidushi should either have been kicked out or faced probation.
Sahil should have been more assertive about everyone bringing their emotional issues into the team.
Parth should have been more than a shoulder to cry on/cupid for Sandhir
All the other characters were very one dimensional .

Agree

Umm just a qstn out of curiosity.. I might be wrong but your last UN seems familiar.. 
Are you Ashlesha??  
Sorry if you are not ... Just a random guess πŸ˜³

SheWantsFanfic thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Umm just a qstn out of curiosity.. I might be wrong but your last UN seems familiar.. 
Are you Ashlesha??  
Sorry if you are not ... Just a random guess  😳

Yes, I am, for known as Ashlesha here. Have we met before?

I agree on the point you made about Parth being v. weird when it came to Vidushi.
Maybe *sings you just want attention*
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LimerenceMoon

Yes, I am, for known as Ashlesha here. Have we met before?

I agree on the point you made about Parth being v. weird when it came to Vidushi.
Maybe *sings you just want attention*

So I was right you're Ashlesha πŸ˜Š
I'm Soniya πŸ˜† still here with other Randhirians 
Wow had a long discussion with an old friend after so long.. Felt like old times when SH was on air πŸ₯Ί
GlaceRiviere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wanted to see Rehan n Sanaya wedding n having kids named Rehana n Sahan  
I wanted to see VidKit divorce πŸ˜‘
I wanted to see Parth's fashion show after he became a model β˜ΊοΈ
I wanted to see Becky baking cakes in YoYo's Dhaba πŸ˜›
I wanted to see Sahil finding himself a GF πŸ˜³
Last but not the least in the list I wanted to see SanDhir opening Public Transport Services from Earth to Mars 
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

So I was right you're Ashlesha  😊
I'm Soniya πŸ˜† still here with other Randhirians 
Wow had a long discussion with an old friend after so long.. Felt like old times when SH was on air πŸ₯Ί

Hi Soniya ! Indeed it is a little nostalgic and to be honest I used to ship Randhir and Vidushi before i started shipping Vidarth. I even wrote about RD and Vidu becoming close friends!
I think those two had amazing characters.