Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Who are the star kids at the time of amrita???
KJO is active at that time? I mean launching star kids and backing them?
Or is it some other person?
Any clues guys???
flipfl0p thumbnail
Actually Amrita had more hits than Kareena. But despite flops, Kareena was all over the media. Much later, she started giving hits. 
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kareena and Amrita both started at around the same time and they didn't get along as well from what I heard back then
No one else comes to mind from that time

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I used to be the biggest Shahid and Amrita fan and I think they were each other's best pairing. If Amrita Rao was a star kid, she would've been the biggest star they have seen. Best roles are being written and bought by big companies for star kids.
Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Amrita has shown her midriff but won't kiss onscreen

I thought she kissed Shahid on screen in their first movie but yeah she had morals which in today's time, all the actresses lack morals
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amrita is damn beautiful. Much ahead than likes of DP, Kat, Yami, Ash and all other overrated beauties that forum claims to. She and Shriya are the most beautiful from actresses. Unfortunately she doesn't have that look to do all kind of genres especially action and comedies. She was ofcourse best known to be the best pair of Sasha. I love her but I cannot deny that she got lost because of her own decisions and average acting. If anything she should be the most pissed at Esha Deol. Bebo despite her horrendous acting skills made a mark cos of her appeal. She has X factor. Won't deny she had a sheltered career but if she can be popular despite her acting skills then it's only because of her appeal. She had following even before Geet happened to her.
Terenaina thumbnail
It's a fact bebo did more then 50 films and most of them were flops. Amrita Rao did few movies and most were hit films. Nepotism exists.