Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Maria.Jewel

Even though this chapter was longer word count wise as compared to the previous one but i think the suspense and anticipation you built up made me think of this chapter as a very short one! Oh Ash i can't wait to read more :D

I like how Mahir gathered the guts and put a list of rules in front of Bela🀣 I am waiting to see what further rules he puts down for herπŸ˜‰

LOL this was really funny! I am liking SumiπŸ˜ƒ
I really hope she plays the matchmaker

Bella will have difficulty in following these rules as it is. πŸ˜‰

Thanks Maria, I know these chapters are shorter than my previous ones but I am trying to keep the chapter length consistant. πŸ˜ƒ
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine-1

Meeting a mother like Sumitra was so important for Bela, and with that Mahir tutoring Bela is already getting me so excited to read further β˜ΊοΈ

I hope you will like reading the tutoring scenes. πŸ˜³ They were a delight to write. And yes Sumi was the kind mother Bella needs in life. She will find in Sumi all that she never found in Janvi. 
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear
Rule book of mahir was good. Bela accepted.
He felt desperation & loneliness in her voice & decided to help her.
Bela was surprised that someone help her without her asking.
Now time for punctual Bela is started
Hope she will get motherly love from sumi ma when she will come.
Update soon please
Thanks
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: behirlover

HI ASH

CHP 5 &6

Bella still hopes for a day when her mom will be genuinely concerned for her and not for other things. I dont want redemption of janvi but she should regret doing this to her daughter. 

I have incorporated this in the story. 

chirkut really poor guyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😳 πŸ˜‰

mahir being please bhagwan k liye mujhe chhod do πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he is more dramatic than i thought. she always charges on him and corners him around will his presence ever will have the same effect on her in future.

Yes Mahir is dramatic and especially when it comes to his izzat, he most certainly is, πŸ˜†

she is hell bent that her mother should be thrown out of the film she hates it because janvi choose films over her daughter and this negligence of her made bella to simply hate her career. she is making sure janvi is thrown out and the way she scared him poor guy how he will handle her.

Yes all she wants is Janvi to give her some time. Spend some time with her. That is not too much to ask for. 

mahir calling stuff and bella enjoys tormenting him immensely and she have to teach him a lot. he dont like hanky panky seriously and thats why he was worried his first kiss was robbed πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wait for sometime mahir bella will definitely change your choices. she is sorry mahir should feel lucky enough. we are glad that mahir disturbed you with yuviπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  here also he is non stop train now that bella is very bold she can stop his train in her own way in future. bella smacking him i can literally imagine scandalised mahir's face. this girl is going to drive him crazy next time he is going  to be fully covered and at very very far away from her.

Bella will have to teach him a lot of things. This reminds me of a passage from the palace of illusions.The writer has described Draupai's plight at having to spend the year as Yudhisthir's wife. I will PM you the photo. 

bella having ATKT and now mahir will teach her that will be fun given that how sincere student bella is but sometime there classes should be conducted at bella's flat also mahir will go with pepper spray at her placeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bella no matter how much bold is panicky for the exams πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sherni ko bhi dar lagata ha  aur kabhi kabhi barka bhi sher ban jaata hai. πŸ˜‰

now it will be fun to watch bella verbally attacking his ijjat and mahir being in troubleπŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰

ash eagle and snake are not enemies dont you see N3 they are friends for life.

Oh !!

chp 6

and here bella and others are having 440 volt ka shock mahir and his conditions yar seriously i want sumi to witness how bella affects mahir and her boldness in a funny way.

She will enjoy pulling her son's leg the most. πŸ˜†

staying at 5 feet distance oops this is going to be difficult later onπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ or it might change later to never going away at more than 5 mts distance frm me

5 mts is too much😲 I would suggest 5 millimeters would be more appropriate. πŸ˜‰

mahir is studious bachha no  nonsense talkπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 5 rules and bella is already finding him HOT yuvi you are gone dude.

Yuvi also knows that. 

its true dard hi dard ko pehchanta hai. he recognizes the pain in her voice the resentment against her own mother and he feels the pain of not recognition from our loved ones. She is straightforward cannot hide her pain but only if the person understand it and this single thing will connect them to a whole new level beyond every relation.

That is true! 

people are already admiring each other and now the real game begins how they will go on admiring every single thing about each other and correcting each other will be so beautiful. first time they are going to have a relation which is not connected for any purpose but with sole base of helping pain and admiration

Wow Preeti!! πŸ‘

sumi and her bomb with the name that was hilarious. sumi is happy that a girl is coming i would love to see a bonding between sumi and bella if possible because the girl never got any love in her life and how sumi will react to bold bella would be awesome. and how will andy and janvi react to this new development although janvi least bothered but how andy will react is yet to be seen

Sumi Bella bond will the highlight of the next few chapters. Andy's reaction might surprise you. 

amazing chapters dear and i love the way story and characters are developing. mahir from being shy and introvert to helpful and bossy. bella from bold and devil may care attitude to admiring fondness and the pain at which they connect is the same.

the story is really moving at a fast pace

Amazing work dear keep it up

i am on a tight schedule there are few things i want to write about these chapters will tell you later on.

but these updates seems smaller to me why is that so

Yes the journey will be completed swiftly as there is a words limit. Looking forward to your other comments. 

The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: adithyan

Waiting to see Bela Sumi dynamics...Bela will find a mother in sumi for sure

Adithyan so nice to see you here. πŸ˜†
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Nice update!!

Mahir is being Mahir. Always wanting to help other people. 
And Bella she just really craves even the littlest attention that so little a kindness touched her to a level. 
Please continue soon. 

Yes Nuomi I am updating in some time. πŸ˜ƒ
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: _nakshi_

Ash update next part ssooonnn 

Yes Pranu!!! πŸ˜³
The.Wanderer thumbnail

CHAPTER 7

Bella had not forgotten that Mahir was doing her a favour by tutoring her and so she decided to reach his place early. She had reached the Sehgal Mansion at 7:45 PM and had rung the bell expecting some servant to open the door. But the door was opened by Sumitra. Bella was shocked to see that Mahir's mom was home. She had not expected that Sumitra would be home. Had she known, she would have dressed a little differently. Her kind of dressing did not sit well with moms. It always earned her disapproving glances and looks. Also she did not know whether Mahir had informed his mother that she was coming. She had seen Sumitra's photographs multiple times, and Sumitra always looked kind of stern and very dignified in the photographs. So when she saw Sumitra, her smile faltered a bit.

Bella: Hello... ummm.. Mrs. Sehgal I... ummm

Sumitra: Hello! You must be Bella. Come on in. Mahir was not expecting you this early. He is having his dinner.

Bella: I will wait for him outside.

Sumitra: You can wait for him in the living room. Come. Sit. Bhushan... Get a glass of water for Bella.

Bella: Thank you Mrs. Sehgal...

Sumitra: Stop calling me that. You can call me aunty.

Sumitra's easy smile and warm voice had begun to put Bella at ease. Also Sumitra had, not even once looked at her shorts and crop top in a disapproving manner,

Bella: Oh! Okay fine. Janvi gets offended if I call her ma... So I thought..

Sumitra: Janvi?

Bella: Oh! Janvi Sharma. I am her daughter. Although please don't tell her I told you this. She will die of shame.

Sumitra: Oh! So how did you meet Mahir? I mean he has never told me about you.

Bella: Well aunty, we met quite accidently. I needed help to pass my maths KT exam so he offered to tutor me. We have not known each other for long. Maybe a couple of days.

Sumitra: Okay dear...Ahhh here he is.

Just then Mahir had come of the dining room.

Mahir: Come on let's get to work. I hope you have brought the text books. We will start with simple sums today. Let's start with arithmetic mean, median and mode.

Sumitra was rather shocked to see Mahir talking in such a dry tone with Bella. She was about to say something when Mahir subtly shook his head and she closed her mouth. Meanwhile Bella had been looking at Mahir like he had spoken in gibberish.

Mahir: What? Why are you string at me like that? Come on, let's go.

Bella meekly followed Mahir to his room. He made her sit there and went back to where Sumitra was standing.

Mahir: Ma, please come and join us. I cannot stay alone with her. She is a terror. Please ma.

Sumitra: But how can I join you guys? And I am sure she is not so bad. And if you are so uncomfortable, why promise her your help in first place? She could have managed on her own. Go Mahir deal with this. She will not eat you.

Saying this Sumitra walked away from there. Mahir thought to himself.

Mahir: Come on Mahir! You can do this. She is on your turf. You lay the rules here. And anyways it's a matter of only two weeks. You can handle her.

After this really motivating prep talk to himself he went back to his room to find Bella plopped on his bed with her textbooks.

Mahir: What are you doing on my bed?

Bella: Studying?

Mahir: The study table is right there...

Bella: I study on bed.

Mahir: That is my bed...

Bella: But... Okay fine... Can I at least sit on the floor? I can't study sitting at the table.

Mahir nodded his head and Bella proceeded to sit on the floor and pulled out her books. Mahir was horrified seeing the condition of her maths book. It looked old and battered to the extent that the binding hardly held the pages together. A couple of pages fell as she pulled out the book. She handed the book to him which he took gingerly. He turned the pages to the concerned chapter. Once on that page his cheeks turned red and he shut the book with a snap for he had found a note that was exchanged between Bella and Yuvi.

Mahir: Umm... we will study from my books. And... ummm... this is yours I think?

Bella had been observing Mahir's expressions change from neutral to disgust at the condition of the book, to shock at something which he had found to embarrassed to downright blushing. She understood the reason when he handed the note over to her. Her eyes widened when she read the note and guessed what Mahir had thought and the reason for his embarrassment. She decided to pull his leg a bit.

Bella: Wow that was some night you know. I don't remember screaming or sweating so much ever before. What fun me and Yuvi had! My word! I guess I burned a lot of calories that night.

Mahir: I don't...

Bella: Well it was kind of embarrassing when the neighbours dropped by because of the amount of racket we were making. You see I tend to scream out real loudly when I...

Mahir: No! I don't want to know the details...

He had covered his ears and was looking genuinely horrified. Bella laughed at his expressions.

Bella: No hear me out. I tend to scream VERY loudly when I hear songs of my favourite rock band. Yuvi knows that, and so he had arranged for my favourite music and that is how he got me screaming and sweating. I burnt a lot of calories by DANCING. What did you think, huh?

Mahir was supremely awkward by then. Bella was eying him very mischievously and her expressions told him that she had guessed what was going on his mind. He tried to answer her but could not think of anything.

Bella: Tell me, did you think of THAT? OMG!! Mr. I Am Very Decent just had such naughty thoughts? I don't believe that.

Mahir: No useless talk now. Come on let's start. And I am not using your books. I cannot see books getting disrespected in this manner.

Bella: Mahir, you are no fun.

Mahir just gave her a stern look and she reluctantly got her notebook out. She went and stood far away from him.

Mahir: How will I show you how to solve these sums if you stand so far from me? Come near me.

Bella: Rule number 1. You WILL stay AWAY from me. Like five feet distance at any given point. Understood?

She imitated his stern voice and Mahir rolled his eyes even as he couldn't stop a smile from spreading on his face. He controlled the smile with great difficulty and motioned for her to join him on his bed. He spent the next few minutes explaining the sums to her.

Mahir: So the formula for median is {(n+1)/2}. Got it?

Bella: This is for grouped data right? Where n' is the number of examples in the given set. We studied this in school right?

Mahir: Yes we did. So you solve this exercise based on this formula. I will be right here, okay?

Bella nodded and sat down to solve the given exercise. Mahir had simplified the whole thing for her and she found that she could solve those sums quite easily if she concentrated. Mahir sat in a reading chair quietly reading a book. He looked up when she was done. She took the notebook over to him.

Bella: Mahir sir, there you go. I solved the whole exercise.

Mahir: Very good. Now we will cover mode...

Just then Sumitra knocked on their door.

Sumitra: Do you know what the time is? It is nearly 10PM.

Mahir: Is it? Then well Bella we will continue tomorrow.

Bella went and collected her things.

Bella: Bye aunty! Mahir tomorrow if that's okay with you and aunty, can I come a little early? Say at 6:00 PM? That way we will be able to cover more things.

Mahir: Sure. Fine by me. See you in college tomorrow. 

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was nice update
Sumi bela first meeting was good
He requested his mom to sit with them.
Naughty bela, teased mahir.
Waiting for their more study time
Update soon please
Thanks
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very nice episode ..bela leg pulling Mahir Was so funny ..she teasing him so good 
Update soon .want to read them all at once.