Bring Back Old MHB === Stop This Bullshit Story

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I earnestly feel that such a beautiful show as MHB is finally going to the docks.😭
The ratings have taken a whopping dip this week .. From 39 to 56 ðŸ˜². 
And this shows how its viewership has suffered due to the completely trashy and wholesomely illogical storyline being followed currently.

It would have been far better if they had ended the show at a proper point, with a logical conclusion. 

But the makers and channel got greedy with the show's success and popularity, stretching the story without any rhyme or reason. Result is, just like a chewed bubble-gum, MHB too has become bitter. No sweetness, no juice. Only a bitter after-taste ðŸ¥±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milky-Way thumbnail
I don't know why these teleserials have a penchant for second marriages.
In MHB, first it was BP who just married a second time without thinking of divorcing his first wife.
Well, don't we have a law in this land?  A person cannot
just marry twice. How can you go about marrying just anybody when you have a wife already present?

And Akhilesh, who was so against his father just for this quality, is doing the same thing himself. Till the time he thought that Ira was dead, it was ok for him to consider a second marriage. But now that he knows very well that Ira is alive, doesn't he have to file for a divorce first before going about marrying a second time and even Ira cannot just go about saying everybody that she has another husband when she is already married to Akhilesh. Who will believe her words?

I think for today's television industry, marriage is a joke. In almost every show the same thing is being shown. The main lead (mostly the male) going to marry a second time without caring for his earlier wife. 
what an example they are setting before people whose mindset is automatically going to get corrupt on seeing these. 
Milky-Way thumbnail
So much of debate is going on regarding the Teen Talaq bill. 
But here, our teleserials make even that seem benign. The PATI PARMESHWAR just says "Nikal jao meri zindagi se" and he has gotten rid of the wife.
As if the wife had usurped on his house and property and now he wants her out. 
And we thought that marriage is a journey of two individuals who SHARE their life and all its moments together. So stupid of us🤡
Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chill out guys, OLD MHB is coming back, we already saw (or if you saw, kind of a spoiler) of the onset video where ira is hugging akhilesh on the bed, let's wait for that to actually appear on MHB and then we will see.
Scorpionn thumbnail
Yes...that onset video where they are hugging each other on bed is a hint that our old MHB is coming back,  & right now I'm waiting for that episode because that episode will be a worthwatching because of beautiful expressions of Akhilesh & ira & that scene is full of emotions yaar.. Akhilesh emotions ki Nadiya baha raha he, ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›
Milky-Way thumbnail
Oh yes, I've seen that spoiler. But again that is just another false alarm just to titillate the viewers. And I'm sure it will not be shown for more than 2 minutes max when it is finally aired. 
Apparently this Kunika (God, in 2 episodes they changed 2 Kunikas😆) tries to take advantage of Akhilesh by giving him some intoxicants. But instead of her, Ira lands up beside an inebriated, drugged Akhilesh and gives him medicines.
Rest assured guys, these type of tit-bits of their romance now and then is going to be peppered on the overall story. Otherwise everyone will just stop watching.

But this is not going to salvage the sloppy storyline. What needs to be done is to bring back the comedy. And not by other characters like Chandu or Pushpa. The situational comedy in Akhilesh and Ira's love-hate relationship is required again. 
Scorpionn thumbnail
No... I need more than 10 minutes at least 15 minutes.. Akhira & their mind-blowing chemistry  are the USP of this show..& makers of MHB knows this very well 
& I have a good news just read a news that Akhilesh & kunikas engagement has called off.. Thank you bajarangbali 
Milky-Way thumbnail
Friends,, just saw the new promo on Twitter uploaded by
&TV. 
At long last, Bhavik is back and Ira-Mishri are going to stay with him in Mumbai. 
Phew... at last !!!! thori toh akal aayi.
Now Bhavik is helping Mishri enter her actual home by hiding her in a box. 

Seems like Bhavik will bring the much needed comedy back to this show. 
Milky-Way thumbnail
So, maybe our wish is coming true. 
Old MHB is coming back. 
I just hope that it comes back with a bang and not with a whimper. 
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milky-Way

Friends,, just saw the new promo on Twitter uploaded by

&TV. 
At long last, Bhavik is back and Ira-Mishri are going to stay with him in Mumbai. 
Phew... at last !!!! thori toh akal aayi.
Now Bhavik is helping Mishri enter her actual home by hiding her in a box. 

Seems like Bhavik will bring the much needed comedy back to this show. 

Abhi Akhileshwa ..he is still bailbuddhi bhale hi suit boot pehnke smart dikhta ho.He has become Khisyani billa..angoor nahi mile toh angoor khatte hai ðŸ˜† uspar se Cvs viewers ka pateince test karte rehte hai.Bhai AkhIra  abhi kutte billi ka joda bana hua hai ...do hanso ke joda wapas laao khilkhiate nok jhok wale AkhIra.God I really want again a AkhIra scene where they complain to Bajrangbali.

The moment Bhaavik came back smile aa gayi chehre par.😊

Waise bhi Bhaavik toh pre leap mein bhi hamesha AkhIra ko saath laayaa .. Apne Chanchal bahu aur Akash ko ðŸ˜†

Hero bhale hi Akku ho but Ira ki death news pe Bhaavik ka reaction sabse zyada affect kiya.😭 Ira  treated him like mom  than badi behan.

Chalo Ira met  Bhaavik koi toh familywala uske saath hai ab ðŸ˜Š