Originally posted by: CHUNNU99

awesome story. continue soon.

Thanks πŸ˜Š
coolie001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: hajr

Great chapters

Like the was Khushi and Arnav relationship is going.

Thanks πŸ˜Š
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: labi

Chapter 6 onwards,

Just like the story name, Fragrances, a fragrance is lingering around Arnav since the time he came to this place. Anything to do with Khushi or just a refreshing smell of that beautiful place?

I loved how Arnav was so eager to call her and talk to her.

Khushi's views on gardening were amazingly penned down.πŸ‘
I loved NK and Khushi's banters. He can easily read her.

Lol...Raizada was surprised at the turn of events..a bike ride with her!
I am glad that he let go off his inhibitions and went along with her.
He was a perfect gentleman throughout the ride.πŸ‘πŸΌ Never once he went into temptations.

I loved how the trio interacted, with NK in a teasing mood and Arnav clueless about NK's words and smirks.

In Chapter 5B Khushi's friend was Preeti who works at AR but in chapter 7 it was Angela? Are they different people or were you talking about the same people?πŸ˜• I know it's not relevant here but still just asked out of curiosity.

Wow...two unexpected statements from NK
a) Khushi like you..lol if you have best friends like NK, you don't have to worry about anything; πŸ˜ƒ
b) I do know a lot of things, Arnav Singh Raizada...so NK knows our ASR! Interesting!

Well, I loved the fact that our Arnav is not only a hardworking man but donates generously for the society too.😊

NK's advice was really good...no relation can be built on the basis of a lie.πŸ‘
I am glad that Arnav followed his advice and revealed his real identity to Khushi," the hot boss your friend spoke about?''πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Khushi is really good at hiding her emotions. You beautifully described her thought processes. I loved the moment when Arnav understood that she mattered to him hearing her words.

Well, I kinda laughed when Arnav took a bite of samosa but had to sacrifice it bcoz of Khushi. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŽThat was so funny but at the same time so lovely of him that he doesn't care about anything else other than her. I felt bad for that food...I hope NK had finished it.

I loved how Arnav took control of the situation and tried his best to remove her insecurities. Awww, that kiss was so adorable!

So a coffee date...I love the way you described their feelings, they are so beautiful. Khushi's mosquito dialogue...and Arnav's smirk...mazaa aa gaya!πŸ‘πŸΌ
I must say I really love their honest confessions. I never thought that it would happen anytime. But you surprised me. This couple is just so beautiful.πŸ€—
Both have painful pasts, some painful memories and they are just ARNAV and just KHUSHI!Two souls seeking solace in each other!❀️
Wow..another kiss with a sound...that reminded of me our actual Arnav's first cheek kiss to Khushi!☺️

Aww...NK's protectiveness is so adorable! Now even Arnav is also comfortable with him.

Wow...again a kiss from Arnav!
I am loving their playful but mature conversations.
Aww...Khushi also kissed him. Well, he deserved it...after giving her 3 kisses he deserves one at least!😳

Who is the young artist whose painting NK was admiring? Or was it the afternoon sun that caught his attention? Loved your description anyway.
NK's warnings...ha ha..use your taekwondo! I am imagining Khushi using it on Arnav now.πŸ˜†

So Payal had a crush on Shyam and now she is happy in her marriage with Shyam, still, she knows something is off. Is Shyam happy? He is pretending. That was vaguely told in the first chapters. 
Why Khushi is giving her house? Did Payal's parents force her? Was the greed to obtain Shantivan made Shyam marry Payal?

I am very very sorry Coolie dear for the delayed comment. I was way too busy in life with my son's exams and his vacation and little bit health issues. Hope you will understand.πŸ€—
I hope my comment justified for all the wonderful updates you had given us.πŸ€—

P.S. @ dv, those were some awesome banners, dear! πŸ‘Keep up the good work!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Firstly, Thanks for the beautiful comment. 

Fragrances as in the envelope that Arnav connects to, it maybe Khushi, the first love, the connection, you will read more through the coming chapters. Preeti to Angela.πŸ˜† Thanks so much for letting me know!πŸ€—

I corrected the mistake, it was a genuine mistake, so I changed 

I wanted to make their relationship build naturally, that doesn't mean we won't have drama.πŸ˜‰
Practicality with life's essence but drama through fate.πŸ˜†

Oh, Arnav is a know it all! He has to be, being a businessman. I plan to show his and her sides as we progress.

As you know, life is very natural and first meetings and beautiful relations start slow with understanding. So, I want to pass the phase with gravity. 

From where I see, NK is a true friend, looking out for her. I wanted to show their relation on my life experiences. πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to their kisses, well, that's intensity. I wanted to keep it natural but at the same time there has to be character building. Thus, kisses. πŸ˜³

Payal stands and looks life from her Point of View. So, does all! πŸ˜Š

The story related to Shantivan will unravel soon. I hope I don't dissapoint.

All the best to your son, and have fun on the vacation. I hope you all be healthy and prosperous.

Keep reading and commenting!
❀️

coolie001 thumbnail

Banner Credit: dv19

12. Road trips & Precarious Rides

Khushi wasn't sure what she has to wear, so decided to go comfortably. So, she picked a full-sleeved shirt and jeans.

She waited for him to call her, and as he did, she rushed outside, feeling happy after so long. She felt all warm and nice, that she couldn't describe.

Arnav, as promised, had given her the keys and she smiled, more than happy. It was a crossover model. She was happy to drive. She always enjoyed driving, it gave her the fresh feeling, as wheels ran through, it felt like life was happening, for real. Back in the states, she owns a jeep and Toyota, and not that she was complaining, she absolutely loves her jeep and Toyota. But this was more sophisticated.

"So, let me ask you few questions," he said the first thing after sitting in the car for a while now.

"What do you think we should do in Coimbatore?" he asked her, and she looked at him in wonder.

"I don't know," she chuckled. "I'm not sure, I just wanted to be with you," she said and after blurting did she realize the intensity of the words. She waited for him to say something, but he didn't except smile.

Halfway through the drive, she realized he was attending the 10th call. She didn't say anything, she just enjoyed him sitting beside her, she felt content.

"I'm sorry, gotta take the call" he excused once again.

"Nah! That's fine" she smiled. Why was he being sorry anyways? She just tagged along and she was more than happy right now.

She watched intently as a black sedan appeared suddenly from god knows where she decided whoever was driving either don't know how to drive or hopelessly wasted. She didn't risk anyways, she gave them space to pass but the car didn't. Instead, it sped straight towards them. Shit. This was not funny.

"Arnav?" she finally called him.

"Yes, Khushi?" he was typing furiously on his laptop.

"I...I think someone is following us, look behind, the black car...they are trying to hit" she panicked because after the second close miss it was evident.

She felt Arnav look behind and felt his hand on the shoulder.

"Yes, just relax, nothing is gonna happen, I'm calling the police, just speed up and try to steer away, I'm here," he said comforting her as he tried to connect to the police.

Damn the signal! He quickly called the emergency lot and informed the same. He also made another call quickly to someone.

"Are they drunk?" he was practically gritting his teeth. She gulped and shook her head.

"No, that's not rash driving or drunk driving, whoever it is, I'm seeing three guys from here, they are intently hitting," she said fear taking over. She put the gear to the maximum as those guys chased them with the car. Khushi tried to twist and turn, her hands shaking, their car hit a log and she had to stop, as the black sedan hit them from behind blocking and another car appeared from the front.

"Shit. What do we do?" she said as she was shocked. She looked at Arnav, unlike her he was not freaking, he was tensed but not freaking.

"Don't get down, Khushi!" he said with no argument tone and got down the car.

"Arnav, NO" she shouted but he wasn't heeding to her advice.

She gulped, feeling uneasy in the pit of her stomach. Furiously looked for anything that she could find, she grabbed an umbrella, a long black one, kept on the side and she pulled open the glove box, to see if she could find anything and picked a pain relief spray. She watched outside, Arnav was standing right outside, there were 5 of them, 3 got down from the black and 2 from the grey one that blocked from the front. She quickly pulled out her phone and clicked as many photos as she can. Her fingers shivering. She put the phone under the seat, evidently sweating.

As said she didn't step out, just waited for them to say something, but one of the guys pulled out a knife. AS he came close to Arnav, she quickly unlocked the door and stepped out. She watched in surprise when Arnav gave him a hard punch in the guy's stomach and kicked him furiously. Meanwhile two others covered him from behind and when she tried to go to his rescue, the other two covered her, trying to catch hold of her, she quickly sprayed the pain spray in their eyes and they started coughing and she took the umbrella and hit both of them in their heads, She noticed how strong the umbrella was. Arnav dodged the kicks and punches but hurt in the process, tried to look at her, feeling helpless, shouting at them incoherently.

One thing he didn't know was she learned taekwondo. When the two men tried to struggle yet catch her, she gave the punch, kick punch kick, punches. Thus one of the guys fell on the ground, weak but the other was too strong. Arnav was shocked, so were the other four guys, but for momentarily. They quickly recovered and the guy who attacked her appeared again. Her hand was hurt but she couldn't feel the pain. hit He seemed to have a knife in his hands, she quickly ducked trying to move away swiftly and kicked him in the shins and before he recovered, she put all her energy and hit him with the umbrella rod. That guy was in no state to fight.

She looked at Arnav, he was already hitting the three of them, ducking, dodging swiftly and managed to knock two of them down. She went ahead and took a stone effectively targeted the tall guy's head and he bled furiously but he turned to her, he looked strong. He gritted his teeth and he moved towards her menacing, before he could hit, Arnav effectively twisted his arm and elbowed him on his neck, twisting it as he fell unconscious.

They both looked at each other in wonder, shock, and unfathomable expression. He pulled her close into his arms and took deep breathes.

"Shh...it's over," he whispered convincing both.

She pulled off of him and looked at him hurriedly.

"Come on quick, we need to tie them down, we are no Tysons, they will wake up soon," she said and he couldn't agree less.

"Of course," he was dazed, trying to comprehend everything.

They managed to tie the goons, hands behind using her pullover, his ties, few towels. They need something to tie the last guy.

"Jumper cables" Khushi suggested. She noticed him smirk at her, before opening the hood and pulling spare jumper cables and securing them around them. 

As they waited for help, she tried to cool off the engine, it was impacted hard, but it will run. It's not safe that is all.

"I don't suggest we drive this," she said looking at the brake oil splash away her gaze following the traces. When she didn't get any reply, she looked up to see what he was up to and startled when he was standing right next to her, just staring.

He smiled at her, dazed and amused, but comforting affectionate smile, he pulled her tugging her left arm closer to him and hugged her, calmly. She felt his heartbeat race the same way hers. He wound his arm around her waist and the other on her hair as she felt him kiss her hair. She felt klutzy. She tightened her arms around him, assuring him they were fine.

They stood there for quite a long time.

"Arnav?"

"Umm..."

"Arnav...I... guess we should figure out and get out of here, before someone attacks again," she said calmly, trying not to blast off the bubble that enchanted.

"Right," he sighed as he moved a little away but held her hand.

"The police is on the way, we might wait here as well. They must be here soon". He glanced one look at the strewn goons on the road that they knocked and said, "I guess we make a good team" he smirked and she laughed.

"I second that!" she agreed.

"Who are they anyway?"

"That we will know soon!" he said, his face concentrating hard, trying to comprehend.

She suddenly felt her ears ring, slowly feeling wobbly, she caught hold of his bicep, she was fainting, shit! Breathe, damn! She told herself trying hard to move her toes and fingers, but nothing helped.

"Aa...Ar..." that was the last thing she remembered.

When she opened her eyes, she was somewhere that looked like a hospital. Where were they? Where is Arnav? Is he safe? Did the goons attack again? Shit, the goons aren't here, are they? Millions of thoughts ran, but soon she was relieved to see Arnav enter with coffee in his hand.

"Khushi?" he rushed to her, put the coffee on the table and beeped in the nurse.

"How are you feeling?" he asked her and she looked at him not able to say anything.

Her throat was slaked. She signaled him to give water. Once, he helped her with the water, the doctor walked.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine...just little weak" she smiled at him, she must have fainted.

"Yeah, it's just anemia, take iron for three months, and you will be fine". He smiled at her. She nodded, she was supposed to take that course long ago but she neglected, who would have thought she had to fight.

She looked at Arnav, he was looking at her intently. "Wh...what happened?" she asked as soon as she saw the doctor and nurse left.

"All is taken care of, don't worry!" he sat by her side, as she looked outside the hospital window, the sky was pouring again.

"What do they want?" she couldn't help but ask.

"Just some gang, thieves, they are taken care of," don't worry

She watched the white hospital walls and then wondered.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"It's 5"

She observed him closely, he was tired, he didn't change either, just faded shirt and trousers. He was a handsome man, gentle and force to reckon with. She smiled at him as he massaged her inner palm.

"You can call, NK! He can take care, Don't be held up here" she said genuinely worried. She noticed him, his expression suddenly change into something unfathomable.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'll call NK, however! Where's your phone?" he asked surprised.

"Shit" she looked at him as realization dawned.

"I...it is in the car, under the seat, I put it just in case for evidence if something happens!"

He looked at her for one whole minute and then laughed hard.

Arnav Raizada was surprised. Surprised? no, enthralled maybe. Khushi was something. When he saw her in the morning, he was taken aback by her beauty in that sundress. She looked like a fresh daisy. He was genuinely surprised when he saw her in plain jeans and a shirt. She was a beauty alright but man, she was a fighter. He felt strong tension when he saw five guys attacking them. He was worried shit to protect her, Khushi surprised not just him but their attackers too. He felt a strong surge of pride pass through him.

Her quick thinking took him by surprise too. He hadn't thought about tying them down. He wanted to hold her in his arms so tightly but that would scare her. However, he couldn't resist hugging her when she was inspecting, head down in the car hood. He didn't want to rub his emotional rush onto her. No, he wants her close, a sense of rejuvenated feeling took him when she was around. When she fainted, his breath hitched, and he freaked out. He shouted like a maniac in the air, on the phone, on the nurse, to the police.

Now when she woke up and looked at him so affectionately all he wants to do was hold her. When she asked him for NK, he felt a pang of jealousy. But he understands that everything was so quick and she would be comfortable around if NK was around. However, he wanted to be her priority, he wanted her to demand and not request. Too soon, Raizada, don't scare and push her off he told himself.

Bloody hell, she mattered! It was too overpowering, he would be damned if he let her go, NO.

PS: The story is on blog too. Let me know your views! :)

PMs soon! πŸ˜Š

Next

Edited by coolie001 - 5 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing chapters... The story is becoming so interesting... Loved to see khushi use her presence of mind and fight the goons, also keeping evidence.
So Arnav has realised how important she is..  awesome...eager to see what happens next...
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome.. who were these men ..
Asha1968 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kushi is definitely something. I would love to have your blog address. Can you please share it