Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
idiot ko laga hoga, babita i s meek and wea. uske saath rehne ke liye bheek mangegi, pairon par padegi. But he did not expect them to leave his house. Gadhe ko pata nahi ki uski beti kya hai. Now his ego cannot accept brave woman🤢Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi
I want Anirudh Dave to be the male lead.
The character if at all Ejaz enters I want opposite Meeta.Papaji will become dhobi is doggy na ghat ka na ghar ka.Doesn't he want to divorce Babes and marry Meeta? He should na ?
hanuman singh ko milne ke baad meeta sochegi ke, mard hoh toh hanuman singh jaisa ho warna na ho😆😆Originally posted by: akyabiggestfan
Haha...
Pappaji will go crazy!Na Meeta ghaas daalegi na Babita...aur Minnie to rehne hi dete hai! 😆I too am hoping that Hanuman Singh's Immarti tells him to move on in his life with Babes...that would be lovely 😃