Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolie001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ranogill

May be its start of beautiful journey.Lets wait and watch.Beautiful and interesing story

Awesome, I am glad you loved๐Ÿ˜ƒ
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dimpsptl

That's another awesome update...

Thanks
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayu_Irani

What a story . i read all 10 chapter in one go . khushi and NK friendship . 

And ArShi first meet to until now confession everything are beautiful . vwey eagerly waiting to see how ArShi  relationship  going to progress

beautiful story . 
can get PM for next update ? 

Sure. I'm glad you liked it!. Will send the PM๐Ÿ˜ƒ
coolie001 thumbnail

Teaser

His hand protectively held onto hers as they walked through the garden. As they were leaving the place, she felt the need to know when they shall meet again.

"What is it, Khushi?" he asked her

"I...Generally" she muttered. "Hey, if you are free anytime, we...we can do a movie or something" she said face palming immediately in her head. What was she thinking?

"You know what... some other time, you carry on with the meeting," she added immediately, as she saw her home near. Would she be willing to hold up Arnav Raizada at a place like that instead of earning few millions? Nah! Awkward.

Arnav stopped the car at her house. He was having a small smile adorning his face.

He got down, she stepped out too, sighing, what embarrassment she is making out of herself.

He leaned in as she was backed against the passenger door.

"Hey" he said huskily, pushing a fringe of hair behind her ear sending a shiver, she could smell his cologne, white citrus.

She looked at him and she was surprised when he leaned in, she knew he was waiting for her to deny, when she didn't, he leaned in to peck her cheek. It was a small kiss, just a pair of lips touch a cheek, but that felt like a jolt of electric shock. He moved away, making some distance as he said.

"Khushi, if you are going to be in this relation, you have the equal say, and importantly you can share anything with me. I know it is too soon but let this thing between us nourish," he said almost in a whisper. Khushi felt slaked. She wet her lips and gulped before she smiled.

"Well, I don't want to hold up the CEO!" she chuckled.

"Well, remember I am Just Arnav" he retorted.

"Frankly, I will be a little late and I didn't want to disturb you, so I planned to stay there in Coimbatore but now I think I can revise the plan" he smirked.

"How about you join me?" he said enthusiastically.

She thought for a second and said "Only if you let me drive" she grinned.

"Are you doubting my driving skill miss?" he asked joyously.

"YES!" she said.

"Okay, so, how about I complete my meeting and then come pick you, say in two hours?" he said looking at his watch.

"Done!" she said smiling like a fool.

"Bye," he said as he moved towards the driver's seat.

"Arnav?"
she called him, and he stopped. She gently tip toed and kissed his stubble. He was taken aback, surprised by her action but soon smiled in recognition. 
Edited by coolie001 - 5 years ago
yizhihenanjing thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely and romantic, I love how they are together
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely Teaser
Will be waiting for the update

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shooo cuteee  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Waiting for the update..
coolie001 thumbnail
The next chapter is here! I hope you still are enjoying the story! ๐Ÿ˜† I did add little revelation to this chapter. 

Special Mention: dv19(First to comment), shoobie, jyotirockz, AYUSHIVISHU, Doc-ere, chinnulu, yizhihenanjing, ranogill, dimpstl, manju-ujnam, amadea(first to comment on teaser), shiv456, coderlady, Mayu_Irani, imshveta, Pdrover, pakpearl, lavanya.lavs

Love you all๐Ÿค—

Also, silent readers, thanks all 

Banner Credit: dv19
Also, I'm gonna include new banners that she created!
๐Ÿค—
Love you

11. One Step Closer

His hand protectively held onto hers as they walked through the garden. As they were leaving the place, she felt the need to know when they shall meet again.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" he asked as they drove into the luscious fragrance filled plantation.

"Nothing," she said, what shall she say? That she wants to spend some more time with him.

They drove silently through the twists and turns of the path and she broke the silence again.

"Do you have meeting tonight?" she asked. He looked at her intently.

"What is it, Khushi?" he asked her

"I...I'm just asking" she muttered. "Hey, if you are free anytime, we...we can do a movie or something" she said face palming immediately in her head. What was she thinking?

"Hey, you know what... some other time, you carry on with the meeting," she added immediately, as she saw her home near. Would she be willing to hold up Arnav Raizada at a place like that instead of earning few millions? Nah! Awkward.

Arnav stopped the car at her house. He was having a small smile adorning his face.

He got down and she stepped out too, sighing, what embarrassment she is making out of herself.

He leaned in as she was backed against the passenger door.

"Hey" he said huskily, pushing a fringe of hair behind her ear sending a shiver, she could smell his cologne, white citrus.

She looked at him and she was surprised when he leaned in, she knew he was waiting for her to deny, when she didn't, he leaned in to peck her cheek. It was a small kiss, just a pair of lips touch a cheek, but that felt like a jolt of electric shock. He moved away, making some distance as he said.

"Khushi, if you are going to be in this relation, you have the equal say, and importantly you can share anything with me. I know it is too soon but let this thing between us nourish," he said almost in a whisper. Khushi felt slaked. She wet her lips and gulped before she smiled.

"Well, I don't want to hold up the CEO!" she chuckled.

"Well, remember I am Just Arnav" he retorted.

"Frankly, I will be a little late and I didn't want to disturb you, so I planned to stay there in Coimbatore but now I think I can revise the plan" he smirked.

"How about you join me?" he said enthusiastically.

She thought for a second and said "Only if you let me drive" she grinned.

"Are you doubting my driving skill miss?" he asked joyously.

"YES!" she said.

"Okay, so, how about I complete my meeting and then come pick you, say in two hours?" he said looking at his watch.

"Done!" she said smiling like a fool.

"Bye," he said as he moved towards the driver's seat.

"Arnav?" she called him, and he stopped. She gently tip toed and kissed his stubble. He was taken aback, surprised by her action but soon smiled in recognition.

Step by step, they were coming close.

NK was surprised at the way the young artist created the whole scenario. NK watched the sun light glaze the painting of reprise and pain. The painting displayed tragedy, the representation of torture, still portraying raw emotions. He wondered what the painter might be thinking. His thoughts disturbed by the shrill ring of his phone. He looked at the screen and rushed out to pick the call.

"I wondered if you have forgotten me in the process of falling for certain someone," he quipped and heard her giggle.

"Shut up, NK" he heard her excitement through the phone.

"I am going to Coimbatore, with ... Arnav..." she said, and he was surprised, worried more for the fast progress. He wondered if he had to ask her to take things slow, but he knew somewhere that she had to step out of the bubble for now.

"Umm..." he didn't say anything but after a long pause he asked "Khushi, are you happy?" she sighed, and he was sure it was a smiley sigh.

"Be careful and use your taekwondo if necessary and remember to press that speed dial I set on your phone" he was rather happy that he did.

"Yes, boss. I am happy, alright. Don't you worry! I shall let you know my whereabouts" she added and he was more than happy.

"Just be happy and be Khushi" all he heard is her chuckle.

"Bye,"

"Bye!"

He looked far across the hills, twisting and turning, making it impossible to decide the horizon. Well, change is inevitable. Khushi has been way too herself, maybe it is about time he sees her old self, the happy and carefree one. Oh! How he craved to see that girl? If Raizada does break through that path and reach her heart, he might even felicitate him. He chuckled, getting back to his pending work. He had too much on his plate right now and working is best way to kill the stress.

California

Payal Mishra watched her husband work intently on his laptop. She was inevitably in love with this mysterious man. They have been married for a while now, but he never seemed to surprise her. His innocent and small gestures pave a way to her heart even now, after so long. But there was something amidst that happy demeanor of his. Something that she hasn't seen but was sure existed. She only hoped it would be something not so foreign.

She walked to the settee and sat across him as he looked up and smiled at her.

"Hey, princess" he wished her, and all her slight reservations flew out of the window. He leaned in to kiss her and her heart raced looking at her husband, so talented, so handsome. She was very much in love with him and can do anything to keep him safe.

Shyam was going to India next month and she sure knows, missing him was the only thing in her to-do. She wondered if she could tag along but the previous conversation few months back came back to her mind and she eschewed.

"What are you thinking?" he asked watching her gaze fixated on the table.

"I'm gonna miss you" she said silent tears brimming in her eyes.

"Come here," he pulled her into his arms.

"I'm gonna miss you more. But it's important, and I should be there. You will be getting Shantivan" he told her.

Shantivan, the place where she spent most of her summers with her uncle and aunt, her cousin, Khushi. Those were some beautiful memories. But things changed. Khushi was going to give her verdict that she was willing to sign the house to her dad and Shyam is partaking all the legal procedures. Khushi. Payal smiled at the distant thought of a beautiful young girl, they were so close back then, shared everything with each other. She even told about her crush on Shyam. Khushi was a beautiful girl no doubt, but importantly, compassionate just like her mother. Did she still do all those crazy lively things that she did? She wondered what she like now. After the death of Shashi uncle, Garima aunty, she confined herself in her own niche.

She wondered why she distanced herself from the family.

๐Ÿ˜ƒPM will be sent soon!

Previous

Edited by coolie001 - 5 years ago
isoleucine thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the update waiting for the next
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Is Khushi trying to distance herself from the memories by giving up the house?