31 December Exclusive Highlights

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
------> Guddu recalls AJ's "tumse ho payega" while fighting panja with Durga along Chutki & dadi's 😃
------> Guddu gave jaise ko taisa to Durga in her own ways 👍🏼

------> Durga's face after defeat was worth to look at  😃

------> AJ giving back Guddu the bangles & asking her sternly, "pakro isse or samhalo"
& This is the 1st time, a gift from AJ's side is not lost & is safely handed back to her 
& from the bts she is wearing these in the reception 😉

------> Last bedroom sequence, the way Guddu wakes up the sleeping AJ fully "haq se"  to share her queries 😳 
She gets relief in sharing her thoughts with AJ & for her AJ has become, what "Watson" was to "Sherlock" 😉

Related image 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly I felt a little disappointed by the episode- I thought that the story will move forward soon 😕 I got bored during the arm wresting to be honest. But now that you pointed this out, the best thing to come out of the whole sequence was Guddan recalling AJ's voice symbolizing that she knows he is on her side.😳
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mohiniv

Honestly I felt a little disappointed by the episode- I thought that the story will move forward soon 😕 I got bored during the arm wresting to be honest. But now that you pointed this out, the best thing to come out of the whole sequence was Guddan recalling AJ's voice symbolizing that she knows he is on her side.😳

don't worry the story will surely move forward from tomorrow 😳

But i loved the moment when AJ hands over the bangles saying " pakro isse aur smalke rakho" with so much of huq in the tone ❤️

Then the last bedroom sequence Guddu even jagaoed him from sleep with full haq 😳