Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Dipika wonβ­οΈπŸ‘ Feeling very happy. 1st time got activated on BB forum and followed all your posts. πŸ‘ So I have also became fan of your reviews. Thanks for the wonderful reviews. πŸ˜Š
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Just came to say goodbye Hippo...it was a great pleasure chatting to you this season...πŸ€—
I would also like to thank you for dedicating songs for me when i was away , and ofcourse missing me...😳

Kaash ek date pe bhi leh jaate it would have made me more happy  

Maybe next season you might be able to fit me in, after you have taken all the girls out that are waiting in line for a date with you...😳

A very happy new year, wish you all the best for the year ahead..πŸ€—

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Love-u-all

In the end Dipika's resolve and goodness won her the top spot. She never let her get swayed by abusive housemates. She stood her ground, she stayed dignified. Not a single cuss word. She won my heart and I am so happy for her victory.

well said. happy new year
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
A general thank you to everyone for liking and appreciating my work and effort. God bless you all.

@Jiya, March, Dia will miss u guys and forum a lot too
@Dayaan. yep u were right but i dont think it was fixed lol
@love. yep best winner since i started seeing i.e. imaam season
@maha. deepak was never in the race to begin with lol. he should thank my panauti for getting 20 lakhs
@rukhi. first time knowing u so my pleasure as well. ur sweet and kind and positive. oh no one will go on date with hippo...yeh sab kehni ki baatein hain..time pass ki. but thanks for ur kind thought lol

thanks once again and wish u all, all the best

Edited by Dr.Hippopotamus - 5 years ago
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Came here to say goodbye Hippo. Happy New year and see you next year!!!