KV rocks & Till we meet again!!!

MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
When he came out , man all contestants were so cheerful seeing him . Hardly seen ALL evicted contestants so warm-hearted at such times in finale. 
Their faces told how they respected the guy .

KV you earned loads of respect man . Much much more than the winner or any other person in BB (swetha tiwari was one other) 

You rocked man . As neha said "achai aage nhi jati" well that was true for bb . Hope you get much success in life.

And farewell guys . Till we meet next time . Hoping to have a wonderful season next time at least after bearing this crappy season .

And congratulations to winning team . I heard dipika won . (Happy that at least Sree didn't win 😉, if this is true) .

Best of luck to everyone for next 9 months😆
Sorry if my thoughts/words/opinion hurt anyone .
See ya all ...
Bbye

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yeah, that was the best moment today! And the way he kept making faces whenever someone made fun of him. He is so chilled. Some petty people  (ahem Sree) should learn from him.
Hey thank you for making such a positive post.I have interacted with you a few times, you are one of the nicest people in this forum.

We have a mutual favourite and that is Hina, but thank you for always writing positive comments in this forum,you have been really respectful to everyone here and you present your opinion without hurting people's feelings.

Anyways, Happy New Year to you and see you in any other forum.
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah that standing ovation said it all even reporters after shoot said that koi genuine humble guy bb nahi jeet sakta n kv said dekho mai aaj yaha tak aaya ho sakta hai next session mere jaisa koi jeet jaye..uske face pe na jeetne ka koi bhi dukh dikhayi nahi diya👏..I used to dislike him 6 yrs ago I was neutral when he entered bb fir lagne laga ye mahaanta ka natak kar raha hai n half of the session pata chala ye sach me boht accha hai⭐️. I started liking him..Agree hes nt a bb material par banda boht accha hai. Iss saal mera koi fav nahi tha naa kisiko finale me vote kiya session FLOP tha to koi bhi jeete koi farak nahi padta par kuch logo ne apne hardwork n dedication n kuch logo ne apne nature ki wajahse mera dil jeet liya
Zeyivade thumbnail
Lovely post. 
Now after finale people seeing what true gem KV is.
He is clean hearted..intelligent and so caring towards everyone.
He had no bad feelings for anyone after finale. 
May his career soar and his positivity takes him far. 

Bigg boss didn't deserve him but we got to see real KV. 
That is what Im thankful about.