Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice Teaser
Waiting for the update to see how Khushi will be escaping from Arnav when he is not ready to give any chance to her.

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just read Ch-7 n 8 n teaser for 9...
U DIDN'T PM ME πŸ˜²
I found it in My Posts..

NK is a cool guy..  very talkative..

😊

He knows about Arnav Singh Raizada..
He tells him that  Khushi likes him n prompts him to tell the truth..

Arnav goes straight to her..
She's a little upset on hearing that he's gonna leave in a few days..

N now she's shocked to know about his identity..
She doesn't want to utter anything that she repents later n simply says OK..

NK  him about her reaction but he's not certain..

N here comes my Khushi.. ready to go home .. asking NK to drop Arnav..
Arnav Bitwa jumps to hie feet ..
He's already ready to go with Khushi..

🀣

Nice teaser..
Update soon..
Pls pm me in future..
coolie001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you, all for waiting. I am sorry for the wait. Before you guys jump to reading, I have few things, firstly, put your hands together for dv19, for making the banner. πŸ€—

Also, let me know who all have not received PM for the 7 & 8 chapter. I would request you all let me know either by sending a PM or commenting here. Hey, Pakpearl thanks for letting me know. 

So, PMs will be coming soon and not right away, guys!😊

Now coming to the update, I was kinda busy with work so a little late, and a small holiday vacation held up writing even moreπŸ˜† 

All aside, enjoy the story and let me know your lovely comments. They are like energy meter to me.

9. First Touch & Tingles

Okay? Arnav stood there not knowing what to really say after that. He saw various emotions pass through her expressions but all he heard was okay. He was about to speak to her, when she spoke composing herself,

"Umm...have some food" she was all flushed suddenly "if you like" almost in a whisper. Wow it was as if someone hit him, hard. He never had trouble when people treated him like the big shot, it was fine. But now, he was hurt badly. That is when he realized, oh' damn! This. girl. mattered.

He purposely filled his plate with whatever he could find on the table, especially the samosas, and he walked to the campfire where NK was sitting. He watched Khushi talking to Mr. Gupta and few others.

"How did it go?" NK asked not in the sense of teasing, he noted.

"I don't know, she said okay," Arnav said recollecting her okay.

"Oh, man! I'm sorry. Don't rush and tell her you are head over heels, she will run away, I bet" NK said chuckling.

"What's so funny?" Arnav groaned in frustration.

"Nothing," NK said.

He looked at the filled plate and pulled one samosa out and took one bite when Khushi appeared in front of them.

"Hey, I gotta go," he heard her.

Khushi really want to go home and sleep. She was tired. Tired of hoping, tired of everything right now. She needed alone time to settle her thoughts. Since she offered the ride it would be courteous of her to take him home but that would be spending more time with him. No. She looked at him filling the plate and decided this was right time to ask and she can actually request NK to drop him off. Good. With all the plan set she walked there.

"Hey, I gotta go, NK, do you mind dropping him off," she looked at Arnav and said, "I don't want you shun the food" she chuckled almost nervously. She saw him, as if boring his eyes into her.

In a very serious tone, "Actually, this if for NK, and I am ready to go" with that he thumped his plate into a shocked NK's hand. "I'm ready to go," with that he got up and dusted himself. Well played, Raizada. She was trying to stay away, and he is hell bent to ruin it.

She felt her heart pound at an abnormal rate. Well, he has been sitting there without speaking a word. What was he thinking? Concentrate. On. The. road. She told herself as she dodged yet another stone. After a painful silence and pounding thoughts she stopped her vehicle in front of her house. She waited, and waited, after about a minute she turned her head slightly to see why in the world is he not getting out. He was just staring at her with that unfathomable expression. She motioned him to get down but all she got was the same mirrored stare. Out of frustration, she slightly yelled, "What are you waiting for?"

After she said that two things happened, a. He smirked and b. He swiftly got down. Nothing did he say. Not a word. She parked her vehicle and was resisting the itch to run inside her house and lock the door and never to face him. He is making her feel weak. But she didn't want to portray that so all she did was wait with him outside, nor did she offer him to sit inside. It was awkward. She was surprised that his vehicle was already outside her gate but the car didn't get in. She recalled his "You stay here statement and felt her gut clench. Let him be gone. Why is he not moving and standing like a handsome idiot? Wait, handsome?

"Khushi," he called oh so softly as if taking in the essence. She gazed at him and suddenly realized how tall he was. And the next moment went all blank as she stood fixated to the ground. He leaned down and kissed her on the cheek, only a friendly gesture but that was something more than intimacy that she felt right then. He didn't even touch her or embrace her, he pressed his soft lips on her cheek and kissed her, like a fresh jolt of electricity. Her mind was all numb.

"Thanks, see you soon," he said very slowly almost a whisper and she felt all her body do a goose bump stand, her cheeks and ears heated up and she could also feel her heart pound. She watched him walk away, and slide into his car and poof. Vanished. He didn't turn or glance at her. Only when her vision blurred did she realize that her eyes were filled with fresh bucket of tears. So many emotions surpassed, and she just needed to vent out and him leaving was the valve opener to her steamy head.

So, she went inside and cried just to let go all her bottled emotions, which otherwise will unnerve her.

She woke up with a jolt when her mobile started yelling. Oh, Monday! she may have forgotten her alarm to turn off but then she was even surprised to see Arnav's name flashing on the screen. She thought for a while and decided not to pick but then she realized she would be even more tempted to call him, and it would be another war in the head. So, picking is better. With that she accepted the call.

"Good morning" she heard, and a second round of goose bump standing happened. Wah! She cleared her throat and said "Hi!"

"I wanted to ask if it would be okay if we can meet over a coffee?"

What? Hell no! "Ahh..."

"It's fine if you don't want to, I will be leaving to Coimbatore in the evening" he said very calmly.

She felt bad, maybe she will not see him ever. So, why not just go and gather some more memories.

"Okay" she said. "I shall be there"

"Great, so I shall come and pick you in an hour?" she bet she heard a little cheer through her phone.

"Yeah!"  with that she disconnected her mobile and she went to freshen up. She put on a simple yellow, white sun dress.

One thing she understood by now, he was a no less tycoon. He knows very well which card to be played when. Obviously, he had a whole empire built at such young age. She did google him and dear god, he was hot.

She waited eagerly like a kid who awaits picnic. So, she sat on the couch eagerly looking at her phone and tapping her leg. She wondered if her dress was appropriate. Oh, god! She felt nervousness all over.

She saw his name flash and felt her gut clenching. Ok, don't rush and take the call. Act cool. She chanted to herself and on the fourth ring she took the call.

"I'll be out" she said trying to compose herself and she heard his ok.

She took few deep breaths and calmly stepped out and saw him standing outside his car, in a three-piece suit and all spick and span. Perfect. She thought. How did she not picture him before? She quickly locked the door and swiftly walked towards him. He smiled at her and watched her intently.

"Thanks" he said. She smiled as she settled onto the passenger seat and realized he drove here and there wasn't any driver. She felt stupid doubting his driving skills last night.

He shut the door very carefully and walked to the driver seat and settled inside and put on his sun glasses. Khushi felt the need to fan herself. Hay Hay! What the hell? Shut up Khushi! She felt the need to cherish this moment with this big shot.

So, what should I say? Wouldn't it be awkward if I don't speak anything? It would her brain said.

"Khushi, are you ok?" he asked, and she felt all weak, again.

"Yes, just lack of sleep" She mumbled anything that came to her mind. His eyebrows shot up in concern. Wait, what if he interprets it otherwise like lack of sleep because of his kiss? No, she cried and slept right? To satisfy her ego, she blabbered some more, "Mosquitoes, they sneak in somehow" Seriously? She wanted to hit herself so bad. Couldn't she come up with something better? Like reading, watching, etc. She saw him nod but oh well did she see his smirk.

What all embarrassment is she going to bear? 

Previous

Next

Edited by coolie001 - 5 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sweet chapter...its normal of Khushi to maintain distance...eager to see what's on Arnav's mind
Edited by anjs - 5 years ago
coolie001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anjs

sweet chapter...its normal of Khushi to maintain distance...eager to see what's on Arnav's mind

πŸ˜ƒ yayy...thanks so much for the comment... special mention you are the first πŸ˜†
gopikaaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward how this journey turns their life
...thank u for the update...
Its normal to be nervous in such situtation

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wonderful and cute update
Khushi wanted to keep herself away from Arnav after knowing who he is and hurting herself in the process. Loved how Arnav see through her and trying to close the distance between them. First simple kiss from Arnav evoked so many emotions for her. Hope this coffee date clears her insecurities and give assurance for Khushi.
Eager for the next one to see what Arnav will do.
Advance Thanks for the PM

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Khushi is now feeling out of her depth. 
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

My Weakness

Kanani Johnson

Until I met you my heart stood still 
Like the moon and the sun 
Their love is true 
That's how I feel when I look at you 
Passion burning like a wildfire 
You are my weakness, my heart's desire 
Take my walls down 
And leave me bare 
With you I have no care
Breathe me in slowly 
Take me in 
Press your lips against mine 
An innocent sin 
I'm done dreaming of a better man 
Waiting for him to take me by the hand 
Because what I found is so much more 
Dreams became reality when you walked through that door

dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the chapter. He is shatir.  Well played Mr.raizada.. and he gives ultimatums...oh the kiss... butterflies and bees and sleepless nights and finally it's again an insect mosquitoe...
Wow..cute chapter...

And tks for the name mention