

















Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
she is an Indian actresses, what are Indian actresses or turkish actressed supposed to look like?Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow
She is looking like Turkish actresses here. First time I found her pretty.
she is an Indian actresses, what are Indian actresses or turkish actressed supposed to look like?
IKR Turkish people are good looking, I mean majority of them if not all and Sara in the pic easily passes like one. Thankfully her manly features have been shadowed here.Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow
She is looking like Turkish actresses here. First time I found her pretty.
Originally posted by: Golden-dew
They actually look good together and I feel uncomfy for feeling that way given how Sal is older than her father
This color is just popping on her skin..beautiful!
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdDg3dkouJF/?stkn=amY5dTdrbTV1aXNz
https://x.com/i/status/2044727425876299947
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcXuEwwhgro/?igsi=MXh4YXp6MW1vYms1Mg==
Sara Arjun and Ishaan Khatter new advertisement - they look super cute https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW6XSSbq-pj/?igsh=eHhxcHZyc2wybWs5
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZu3U1UIIxZ/?igsh=MWw1eHh1bHc2Y2Z4eg==
2