Fabulous update.
Ishita thought raman is moved on. 
Again she is doing same mistake. 
She is believing others not raman. 
Nice update 
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
pta nahi what has been in store for Ishita and Raman...
Ishita did a blunder in past but now wants Raman's attention...

looking forward to reading more about this story

continue soon pls
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser dear!!! Ishita calls up Raman to seek help... Raman jokes her that he was sleeping... Ishita felt bad n hung d call...
Raman call her n says he was doing some other work...
Eagerly waiting for the update dear... Thanks for the PM... Update soon...
sweetdivya24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser didu..
Continue soon..
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .

part 11

It was night ishita was making the presentation ,she got confused in one point . She tried for sometimes but couldn't understand ,she then thought to ask it from Raman . Thinking so she lifted her phone but then thought " it's too late ,what if he is sleeping . I think I shouldn't disturb him and try for myself ".

Thinking so she again started doing but it was difficult for her and she has to complete the presentation as next day Raman has to present it in meeting.Finally decided to call Raman . She called him with much hesitation,he picked the call after few rings and she said hesitantly " hello sir".

R- hello .

I- sir,had you slept .

Raman smiled at her question and spoke " yeah ,I was in deep sleep but you woke me, now tell why did you called me at this time".

Ishita felt bad thinking she has disturbed him and said " I m so sorry sir, actually I don't wanted to disturb you at this time ,but I facing some difficulties in making this presentation.Koi nahi if you are sleepy ,aap so jaaye ,I will manage . I m sorry again ."

Saying so she disconnected the call, Raman made a confused face and spoke " what type of girl is this , she called me , then disconnected the call ."

He called back to her ,she saw his number and spoke picking the call in jiffy " I m sorry sir ,you sleep I m doing ".

R- tell me what doubt you have.

I- sir it's okay I will..

R- arey I was not sleeping but preparing another presentation ,you tell what problem .. actually if you don't mind can you come to my room ,l will brief you .

I- you are pakka not sleeping .

R- na baba ,I m wide awake ,you come over.

I- ok .

Saying so she disconnected the call and then went to his room ,gathering her stuff . She knocked the door and he called her in. Ishita entered his room and walked to him , Raman signalled her to sit beside him . Ishita did same and asked about the doubt ,she shows the point and Raman started making her understand while her eyes were on the room . She recalled that once she came into this room as bride ,she looked at the bed where ,she was been sat in her bridal attire for their big night. Then she recalled her behaviour towards him , her eyes got moist while Raman was all busy in explaining her.  After he was done ,he turned to her and asked " got it ".

His voice broke ishita's trance, she immediately turned her face to other side and wiped her unshed tears hising from him ,when he asked again " ishita did you get this ".

I- wo ,actually..can you please explain it once again.

He listened to her voice and asked " what happened ishita ,are you ok ".

I- humm ,can you please explain it again .

R- ok tell me till where you had understood .

I- can you start it from beginning.

R- from beginning? Hadn't you listened anything ...

I- no actually ... I was looking at the room.

Raman got serious listening to this and spoke in straight voice " it hadn't changed yet ,everything is like earlier only ".

Ishita looked at him and spoke " Raman ji ,I can't tell you how ashamed I m for my deeds ,I just can say sorry for ...

R- that's not needed .

He didn't let her complete and spoke in mid ,she spoke " no ,its needed . I always felt sorry but couldn't tell it in person to you ,so its necessary to apologize for my deeds ".

R- ishita that's our past ,we had lived it 19 months back , jo nuksaan hona tha ho chuka, so its better that we shouldn't talk about that . Okay if you are done with past ,can we proceed ...

Raman said looking into file ,she looked him thoroughly and asked " aapko mujh pe gussa nahi aata " ( don't you get angry with me ).

Raman got silent listening to this ,ye remain silent for sometimes then spoke " yeah I got angry with you ,very angry with you ,that's why I didn't cleared your misunderstanding rather I send you out of this house ,what worse could I had done with you ,maar to nahi sakta na ( I can't kill you for that ).

I- had to forgiven me .

R- you ask this question to yourself ,had you forgiven the person who had pointed a finger on your character. Had you forgiven yourself?

I- no ,i can't, I had accused you for a false reason ,I was getting a very nice life but i myself pushed it out from me and chose a miserable life . How can I forgive myself . But when you didn't forgave me then why you want to save me .

R- I had already told you earlier ,I would had saved any girl .

I- and would had brought her in your house .

Raman got upset listening to her questionnaire and spoke " leave this file with me ,I myself will prepare the project you go and sleep ,enough for today ."

Ishita became silent listening to this,then spoke meekly after sometimes " okay you please tell me once ,I will do it without asking any further question."

R- no you go ...

I- Raman ji please, how you will make two presentation at a time .

R- i will manage.

I- i want to do it ,please .

Raman nodded and started explaining her, though her mind was again and again going on their talks but she anyhow tried to concentrate on the presentation . After he was done ,ishita went from there . She prepared the presentation then went to sleep but couldn't.  She realised that  Raman's wound is much more deep than she was thinking, she has to work more harder to win his heart.  Finally after thinking about him till late ,she drifted to sleep.On the other hand, how much Raman tried to work after their conversation, he was unable to concentrate, finally he left the work in mid and went to bed ,he too slept late as he too was thinking about ishita only.

Next morning toshiji got up in morning and reached the hall ,she found the hall was filled with the aroma of insence stick ,she wondered who had done puja in morning . She thought to check and was going towards the puja room when she heard some sounds in kitchen then she made her way towards the kitchen and found ishita was doing something in kitchen . Toshiji glared ishita and asked " what are you doing here "

I- mummyji I was making morning tea ,aap piyoge .

T- no I will make myself .

I- Its ready ,please have it .

Toshiji didn't answered it and was about to put another vessel on stove when ishita held her hand and spoke " mummyji ,I agree I had done a great mistake and it can't be rectified but won't you give me a chance to repent my mistake. Mummyji Maine jo kiya galti se kiya aur kisi is bhalai ke liye kiya ,if my luck is bad then what's my mistake in this .Murugan has given me a chance to be with you people again, aap bhi ek chance de do .

Toshiji looked at ishita listening to her while she was already looking to her with hope ful eyes ,toshiji didn't said anything but took the tea filled cup and went out ,ishita smiled fully on toshiji's silent permission and started serving tea for Raman as she knows he also must be coming to have his morning tea .

That's all for now ,enjoy reading .

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,have a look