romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Making post after so many episodes. πŸ˜³ Anyways really the episode is not only heart breaking but head breaking too.  Heart breaking in the sense there was enough crying that one could easily call for crying copmetition,"Kaun banega sab se bada rotlu" and head break... that I wanted to bang my head against the wall for watching such circus. 

I loved almost Mahima's performance... this chota packet bada patakha is bang on when comes to work but couldn't enjoy as much because of poor writing and repititive drama. From Majaaz escape drama to the chit chat at Firdaus mahel... everything looked robotic and ruined. πŸ₯±

Edited by romaila - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Every day I think, the show wouldn't get more boring than this and then, I'm proved wrong. It is very clear from Majaaz scenes that he's up to something positive. 
I wonder how Biji got there so soon? πŸ˜• And of course Mariam cried the most. πŸ˜†
Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank You... I was really looking forward to giving it a try again and you just saved me from the torture. πŸ˜†
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: sawaira

Every day I think, the show wouldn't get more boring than this and then, I'm proved wrong. It is very clear from Majaaz scenes that he's up to something positive. 

I wonder how Biji got there so soon? πŸ˜• And of course Mariam cried the most. πŸ˜†

MKRL should be awared the most boring show award. πŸ˜† Majaaz obvio is going to do something that will end up of him Hero of the nation. He plan the big revealation on 21st of dec, I'm hoping final shown down by the end of 31st Dec. πŸ˜› And Mariam has become an expert in rona dhona department, yahan se wahan bhagna, ek pillar ka support lekar rona πŸ€ͺthan beth k rona then performing prayers which is performed in the wrong manner. πŸ₯±
romaila thumbnail
Frankly speaking iss show pe toh post banane ka bhi mood nahi banta.
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supermagical10

Thank You... I was really looking forward to giving it a try again and you just saved me from the torture. πŸ˜†

Apni jaan pyari hai toh never try. 😳
Slayerkajal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

Frankly speaking iss show pe toh post banane ka bhi mood nahi banta.

show me aisa kuch interesting hai hi nahi jispe post bana sake πŸ˜†
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Slayerkajal

show me aisa kuch interesting hai hi nahi jispe post bana sake πŸ˜†

Everything is going as we have been prediction. They have taken SH route. 😑 As expected Mariam has become popular because of that one reporting and now she's going to join Fawad's office. πŸ˜†
Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

Apni jaan pyari hai toh never try. 😳

Never!! πŸ˜†
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
MKRL should be awared the most boring show award. πŸ˜† Majaaz obvio is going to do something that will end up of him Hero of the nation. He plan the big revealation on 21st of dec, I'm hoping final shown down by the end of 31st Dec. πŸ˜› And Mariam has become an expert in rona dhona department, yahan se wahan bhagna, ek pillar ka support lekar rona πŸ€ͺthan beth k rona then performing prayers which is performed in the wrong manner. πŸ₯±

Yesterday she cried in the core-door. New development. πŸ˜†