Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nagin is seasonal and gets highest TRP for colours. Colours needs other supernatural shows to match Nagin when it stops airing. Sitara might be a weekend show and Tantra a daily. SRBK will end probably and BP moved to diff slot.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Once a supernatural show gets high trp the others follow suit where the money lies
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
I don't understand why they want trps for 11pm show...its sleeping time..let it run as it contract stated for 1 yr and shut it

very soon...indian tv will only have bhoots...vampires...naagin...chudail...frankenstein...just becos EK's Naagin franschise is a BB everyone follow the suit

seriously i am bored...i think noone can beat EK in that genre...Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani and Naagin Franschise is EK's best work...at least she has a story to tell and interesting twist n turns...

nowadays tv is boring...
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think that vishkanya sitara thing is promising. Time will tell whether it will be good or not good. But, I do agree with you. They really need to remove 11 pm slot. It's a sleeping time not watching tv time.
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I watch both shows and enjoy Bepannah much, much more. That Aditya is just smoking hot. It feels like they aren't rushing the story as well and I think they just introduced a new arc. Silsila on the to other hand feels rushed as if the writers are tying up lose ends. 
I think it is Silsila that will be ending, which is good😊
I would most definitely be upset if they cancelled Bepanah but kept this crap? C'mon