IshRa Drabble : Aaj se tere sare bacteria mere ho gye

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Hlw frnds I hope I'm remember you all 😉 after so long I'm here with a new drabble on my one & only love "IshRa😳" ..

Scroll down for drabble..😊
Edited by harshiidiv - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshiidiv thumbnail
Aaj Se Tere Sare Bacteria Mere Ho Gye

Ishita was reading a patient's file when her phone starts ringing flashing Raman's name she smiles & takes the call

Ishita - hello Raman jaldi bolo I'm busy..

Raman makes irritated face as she always says this line whenever he called her "kya baby you always says this like you are the only one on this earth who have lots of work

Ishita (laughs inwardly sensing his irritation) - han toh I'm genuinely busy after all I'm a doctor..

Raman - for your kind information ms I want to remind you that I'm  also a big businessman who have a chain of industries but still I take out time for you but ek tu hai jise kadar hi nahi hai meri..he said dramatically

Ishita - achha baba now stop your nautanki & tell me mazra (matter) kya hai..he smiles hearing this

Raman - I want to meet you..

Ishita - but right now I'm busy..she was saying when he interrupted her " arey baby let me complete I'm not saying to meet me today only "

Ishita - then

Raman - I will pick up u tomorrow at 7pm OK so be ready ..ishita agreed

Ishita - OK bye

Raman - kya yaar apne boyfriend ko koi aise bye bolta hai at least phone par to ek kiss de de ispr tere so called bacteria nahi aayenge..she laughs hearing this & give him a kiss on phone then both hung the call

(Ishra are in relationship from last six months & tomorrow their first anniversary)

Next day Raman picked her from her house & both drove towards the destination

Ishita - Raman where r we going?

Raman - patience baby patience..he smiles seeing her impatience soon they reached it's a beautiful resort decorated with candles & flowers as per her choice she mesmerized seeing this & closed her eyes smelling the aroma of fresh flowers when he back hugged her "do you like it?

Ishita - I loveee it but what's the occasion anything special?

Raman - u know in our relationship everything is opposite from others I mean in other's relationship girls are the one who remember all dates n all but in ours it's me who always remembered everything & you know my other friend who kissed their gf on very first or second meeting & here me jiske relationship ko six months complete ho gye still we didn't kissed bcoz my SO CALLED DOCTOR GF THINKS IF TWO PPL WILL KISS SO THEY EXCHANGE BACTERIA..he said glaring her

Ishita - firstly sorry baba I forget that today is our first anniversary & secondly I'm doing this for your good only naa as I don't want that bacterias harm my Raman..saying she hugged him & his anger melted down

Raman - you know tu bahut chalu(clever) hai tujhe pta h how to calm down me now come cut the cake ..saying he open the box & kept it on table she gets happy seeing her favorite black current cake

Ishita - wowww my fav cake.. He smile seeing her excited & both cut the cake & fed each other then both starts eating the cake as always

Ishita - dekhna Raman I will win..she said having a bite

Raman - no baby it's me who will win today.. He said having a bite

Soon all cake finished only one piece left & both saw each other & before ishita can eat it Raman grab it & put in his mouth but all cream spreads on his mouth & without thinking anything she kept her lips on his & starts sucking it he closed his eyes feeling her lips for the first time & next moment he grab her from her back & starts sucking her lips slowly making her loose her senses & she too starts kissing him back with equal passion making him happily surprised both kissed for long then he break it need of air but not before giving her a long smooch

Ishita saw him with a pout "what u did Raman ? Now my bacteria will he kept his finger on her mouthN he says I don't care about bacteria and hygiene All I want is u &  only u..making her smile

Raman - and you know mujhe ek gana yaad aa RHA ish situation pe..

Ishita - kon sa?

Raman - AAJ SE TERE SARE BACTERIA MERE HO GYE.. Both laughs & then she grab him & starts kissing him making him super happy..

That's all for this drabble hope you all liked it so hit like button do comments also..

Love

Harshita

akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
M d first one to like as well as comment
Brilliant drabble yr
I love these kind of light hearted stories
Short n sweet
Finally raman ka vanvaas khatam n ishu ki bacteria ka lecture bhi😆

PS forum wasiyo, dis girl didn't gave me any credits, but d title was suggested by me, so kindly don't credit her 4 d same😆
Edited by akriti154 - 5 years ago
harshiidiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: akriti154

M d first one to like as well as comment

Brilliant drabble yr
I love these kind of light hearted stories
Short n sweet
Finally raman ka vanvaas khatam n ishu ki bacteria ka lecture bhi 😆

PS forum wasiyo, dis girl didn't gave me any credits, but d title was suggested by me, so kin

dly don't credit her 4 d same😆

😆 HAHAHAHA sollyyy I had tried to edit but this recatcha not letting me to do😭
Ishradivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update cute ishra totally loved it 
I think u forgot something u promised me
Edited by Ishradivanfan - 5 years ago
harshiidiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishradivanfan

Awesome update cute ishra totally loved it 

I think u forgot something u promised me

I remember baba but your wish list is lil long na so give me sometime😉 but yeah will fulfill one wish tomorrow..😛
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome
Thanks For The PM
Ishradivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

I remember baba but your wish list is lil long na so give me sometime 😉 but yeah will fulfill one wish tomorrow..😛

Waiting waiting❤️
Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb 
ishra simple love drabble nice
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful update
Thanks for the pm