Raman felt relieved seeing Ruhi...
Papa aur unki pyaari beti...
Eagerly waiting for the update dear...
Thanks for the PM...
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
SHOT 9

Raman was pacing to and fro when ishita entered the cabin and said -what happened doc, u were sounding worried. Is everything fine?? She was asking when Raman said -how dare u took my daughter away?? Kisse puch kar le gayi thi. 

Ishita -main, Main, Main toh bas, 

Raman -u could have informed me, mujhe bata diya hota. 

Ishita -main toh bas uske saath time spend, she was saying when Raman said again-bol diya hota, bata diya hota. I was so scared, just so scared thinking she took ruhi. Bol dena chahiye naa, at least. He said in broken voice while ishita was just looking at him. She could feel the fear in his voice. She don't know how to console him and hugged him tight with all her might. 

Ishita -i am sorry, doc. I didn't realised that u will be so worried,or else I would have informed. 

Raman too hugged her tight and said -i was so scared, mujhe lagaa ki Ruhi bhi mujhse chin jayegi. I was so damn scared. He was saying while ishita was consoling him. 

Both were lost in each other when they heard,papa breaking their trance. Raman realised their position and broke the hug while ishita look at him yearning for more. 

Raman -sorry I went overboard. He said and went to Ruhi who was coming with her new school bag ,dresses and shoes. He hugged ruhi tight and kissed all over her face. 

He hugged ruhi more into himself and said kissing her little face -aise koi chod kar jaata hai kya papa ko. Main kitna darr gaya tha. I was just too scared. He was saying in broken voice trying to hide Ruhi more into himself. ruhi hugged him back tightly.  

They hugged for sometime and then Raman said -mujhe lagaa Maine tumhe kho diya. Please aise kabhi papa ko bina bataye mat jaana. He said kissing her temple again. 

Ruhi broke the hug and said holding her ear -sorry papa. Mujhse galti ho gayi. Now I will never go anywhere without telling u. OK. 

Raman nodded in yes like a baby while Ruhi wiped his tears. 

Ruhi-i love u papa. I love u alot to go anywhere leaving u. 

Raman -i love u too bachcha, he said caressing her hair while ishita was just looking at Ruman and smiling seeing Raman's love for Ruhi. She was feeling goosebumps seeing Raman's love for Ruhi. 

Raman picked ruhi in his arms and hugged her again when ishita said holding her ears -sorry doc, mujhse bhi galti ho gayi. Mujhe bhi maaf kar dijiye. 

Raman look at her and said -its OK, sorry Maine tumhe kuch jyada hi daant diya. 

Ishita -its OK, I like it. Aapki daant bahut meethi hai. 

Raman -u r OK naa. 

Ishita -yes of course, mujhe kya hua?? 

Raman -woh the morning incident. Ur alliance broke, u r fine naa.

Ishita -more then fine, actually I got something more nice then that. She said looking at ruman. 

Raman -that's great, hope joh abki baar tumhe mils ho, he really deserves u. 

Ishita-yes doc, he really deserves me. She said smiling. 

Raman look around and said -what's this rooh?? Itni shopping. 

Ruhi -aunty ne karwayi, Main unki favourite hoon naa. 

Raman -but still bachche, it's too much. 

Ishita -doc please, hum dono ke beech mat boliye. Hamari alag tuning hai. Naa rooh.

Ruhi -yo aunty. 

Raman smiled and said -ok, as u please. But don't gift her much, don't spoil her like u. 

Ishita made a dirty face and said -what do u mean, main spoiled hoon?? 

Raman -jyada nahi, but thodi si. Aur thodi childish bhi ho. 

Ishita -good naa, abhi tak ek bachchi sambhalte the Aap, ab do sambhaliyega. She said meekly smiling sheepishly. 

Raman -kuch kaha tumne?? 

Ishita -nahi toh, OK main chalti hoon. Good bye ruhi. She said kissing ruhi's cheek. 

Ruhi too kissed ishita's cheek and said -good bye aunty. 

Ishita look at Raman. He was saying good bye when she pecked his cheek too and said -good bye doc. 

Raman got shocked with her action and before he could say anything, she was out of their sight. Raman stood their for sometime all shocked and then get busy in his work while his mind was still on Ishita's behavior .he was thinking about their hug and then her peck. He thought for sometime and then thought, it's normal for this generation girls and he shouldn't think much about it. Thinking so he stop thinking about ishita and went home with Ruhi .

On the other hand, ishita reached home thinking about Ruman mainly Raman. She was lost in his thoughts, she had her dinner silently. Her parent were observing her and signalling each other to talk to her but none asked. Ishita was going to her room after dinner when appa finally said -ishu kanna, u r fine naa?? 

Ishita hear him and remembered raman asking same. She smiled and said-yes appa, I am very good. 

Amma -tu kuch ulta seedha toh nahi karegi naa, kanna. I know u must be disheartened, she was saying when ishita said -main apni jaan nahi dungi ab, amma appa. Mujhe jeene ki wajah mil gayi hai. She said smiling making her parent sigh in relief. 

Amma -we r so glad to hear this, we were really worried for u. 

Ishita -i am perfectly fine, in fact very happy. 

Appa -kyun?? Kuch hua kya?? 

Ishita -kuch hua toh hai, but will tell u when I will be confirm about it. Bas aap dono mana mat Karna. 

Amma -we just want ur happiness, kanna. She said and ishita hugged her tightly happily. 

Ishita -maik coffee banaun Aap logon ke liye, she asked all excited. Her parent nodded in yes and she went to make coffee. 

They talk randomly sipping coffee while ishita's mind was still on raman. She asked her parent's view about Raman and they praised raman wholeheartedly making ishita smile fully. 

After having coffee all went to their respective room. Ishita was laying on bed and was thinking about her meetings with raman. 

She turned and said -i was missing this only, mujhe prateek se shaadi tutne ka gham iss liye nahi hua because I don't want to marry him. Mujhe prateek pasand ho nahi tha. Mujhe doctor pasand hai, yes I like him and will marry him only. Woh kitne handsome hai, kitne cute, caring, charming. He is such a lovely person and such a doting father. Itne achche insaan hai, itne cute papa hai, toh kitne achche hubby honge. Bahut hi achcha hubby honge, I will marry him only. Yes I love my doctor and will marry him only. She said smiling and then got up. 

Ishita -but before that I have to ask Ruhi, woh mere saath apne papa share karna chahti hai yaa nahi. Yes I have to ask her, kyunki agar woh nahi maani toh doctor bhi nahi maanne wale.but kyun nahi manegi, I am so cute and good also. Ruhi mujhe apni mumma banane ke liye jarur maan jayegi. And I will become his wifey darling. She said and hide her face in the pillow blushing hard. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next shot, enjoy .
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its beautiful update
Finally ishita realised her love for Raman
Ishru bonding getting stronger
Thanks for updating
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Raman was so scared n ishru apologised to him cutely.
Ishu is admiring ruraman bond.
Ishra hugged n she kissed him.
Ishu realised her feelings for him n wants to marry him.
She is so cute..she wants to first ask ruhi before raman.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing 
Update Soon 
Thanks For The PM 
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update