Deshmukh, Tara Sutaria
starrer with Milap Zaveri
titled MARJAAVAAN.
Read the full article in below link,
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/sidharth-malhotra-riteish-deshmukh-tara-sutaria-starrer-milap-zaveri-titled-marjaavaan/
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing

Originally posted by: heartbleed
I am just unable to recollect where have I seen Sidharth and Ritesh together? 😕
Originally posted by: heartbleed
I am just unable to recollect where have I seen Sidharth and Ritesh together? 😕
tara gets her second film and she hasn't even debuted in SOTY2 yet, and then people complained about sara getting two films before her debut
remember she had to drop out of the Arjun Reddy remake too because of her contract with Dharma

...
https://x.com/i/status/2079074686634471816 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxN85kBZiI8
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tara-sutaria-and-aditya-roy-kapur-spark-dating-buzz-after-reported-breakup-with-veer-pahariya_234051
birthday party video with SRK Ranveer Shilpa Sanjay Riteish Genelia https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWeQq_UCMBX/?igsh=bTdhbmZ0Yjh0d3Ft
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
3