Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica






Originally posted by: Ratukrus
Hum aapke hain kaun, Dil to Pagal Hai, Hum Hai Rahi Pyar Ke, Devdas and Hum Dil De chuke sanam also need to be in this list since DDLJ is there. 😊
EDIT - Mr. India and Chalbaaz also.


https://x.com/i/status/2066765417180213477
I find these movies off top of head having potential for a short yt parody - Tirangaa , Tere Naam , Krishh edit - Int. Khiladi , Jaani Dushman...
While I , like most of people , love movies of my nostalgic times even if they are pure farcical crap but these ones still make me hit next...
Bollywood celebrities who were an AD in movies https://www.instagram.com/p/DYE_BDpDOiV/?igsh=ajZnbDdvMGZjNXE2
I haven't seen a film announcement from her in a long time. Is she officially done?
6