Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: UnbiasedmodsIF
You are right Hippo.People need reasons to blame Dipika.
And I try to find a reason why is she called evil and I don't get any. I guess people dislike her as they think she is imitating Shilpa.But I find her quite opposite of that .She actuality stays away when someone is trying to ignite and in WKW I don't see her acting in front of salman
Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi
Couldn't agree more..shristy was very violent
Originally posted by: iluvmandy
Totally agree. Shristi from beginning came in aggressive mode as she knew she had already lost , she was already disheartened cause majority were with saba. Then she got mad . The decision of bb was not fair atleast the task should hve been continued . But anyways Romil did say to saba dont cry even if he is the captain its one and the same .