Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: arshi_asya
Even I like to watch realistic stuff, which leaves you in splits. 12 year old me would see things as black & white but 22 year old me just can't ignore the grey part of the world which happens to exist to much greater depth than simple black & white. Grey is the area that is practical while black-white is the ideal like utopia-dystopia where utopia is impossible while dystopia is easy to transcend to.One of the reasons I began to watch this show because I wanted to see how a man like Kunal would fall for Nandini & how and why a marriage like that of Kunal-Mauli would fall. I wanted to see the complex fight a sensible character like Nandini would put when she is torn between a friend like Mauli & her desire to belong to a man like Kunal. I wanted to see a fight Kunal would put. I thought I would get to see two emotionally grey characters.And the show disappointed me big time. This is not a show I had imagined, it's a mess by all means. The characters here are on extremes. And the damage now has been done that no attempt to show them as grey would work now.P.S- What miracles are you talking about?
Originally posted by: aeyyychalll
Yes!!! The other man/woman is always the wrong person according to me. irrespective of the situation the other person is, falling in love with a married person is off limits. Even if you fall in love there are many ways to avoid your juzzbaaat 🤪
Originally posted by: krystal_watz
You cannot control who you fall for.Going for the married person is disgusting/OK based on circumstances.But it's not that the other person is always a bad human being.