Baby! I hate tears-OS ( my first piece of writing)

suma_yudkbh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I always wanted to write an os/ff/ss but couldn't muster the confidence. FF requires time and dedication hope to work on it when situation permits.This is the first time I have written something. Constructive feedbacks are welcome.
Hope you like it😊
________________________________________________________________________________

Naina threw away the coffee stating it had no sugar. She shouted at her junior even for a properly done presentation. Actually Naina was upset. She was upset because she had not seen Sameer for more than 45 days. Sameer lived in Delhi and Naina in Ahmedabad. Sameer's job coerced him to go to Delhi. He was reluctant since he could never imagine his life without his Naina. Naina's sweet face was his panacea. His name in Naina's voice gave him tranquility.

They had a pact of meeting once in a month but this time Sameer could not make it. Sameer tried hard to get leave but the job pressure forced him to work even on weekends.

But today Naina's Sameer was coming to meet her but he was coming for a business meeting. Sameer and Naina's company was working on a common project and Sameer was part of it but sadly Naina wasn't. Sameer had promised her to meet at 2pm after the meeting was over.  He told her that when he enters her cabin nobody should be there, just two of them even if it was for a minute. Sadly Sameer had no time. He had to go back to Delhi with his team. Here Naina was about to cry when She saw Sameer approaching her cabin. She immediately went to the washroom checked herself for perfection. She wanted to look her beautiful best. But for Sameer she was heavenly in looks in all attires in all moods.

Sameer reached her cabin and gave the door a slight push. As Naina came out of the washroom she found herself in Sameer's grip. She had not seen his face yet she closed her eyes and tried to soak in the moment before he left her. She knew he was her Sameer. She knew those comforting arms were her retreat. The intoxicating scent of Sameer gave her the peace she always ached for. Deep down her heart she knew it's this moment she has to count on for her survival for the other coming month. Sameer placed a sweet loving peck on her lower cheek and turned her around to see his life. He kissed on her eyes and asked her to open them. Naina opened her eyes to catch the affectionate gaze of Sameer.

Naina went close to Sameer and said I love you in his ears. She hugged him tight and asked him in a childlike tone not to go. Sameer put her ears on his heart and asked her to listen to his heart. Naina knew, how badly Sameer wanted to be with his Naina. Drops of tears trickled down from her eyes and Sameer sensed the wetness.  Sameer cupped her face and kissed away her tears. He said "please baby don't do this, you know that I can't live without you. Please be my strength. You know it well that our marriage depends on our career's success. I have promised Chachaji that I will ask for your hand only when I have my own identity. Just an year more and we will be married for life.

Naina knew that Sameer loved her more than she did. Naina controlled herself and tried to smile, playfully she placed a light kiss on Sameer's lips and tried to unbind from Sameer's grip. Sameer pulled her back and held her tight to give her a deep proper mouthful kiss. The kiss both of them longed for. The kiss that would quench the pain of distance between them. The kiss they are going to cherish for a month. Naina slightly pushed him away and broke the kiss. She realized she was in office and no scandal was welcome then. She asked Sameer to go since he was getting late, his colleagues were waiting for him.

Sameer obliged and Naina turned her back she couldn't see him go. She heard the door close She was about to cry when Sameer came back, He twirled her, placed quick kisses all over her face with special attention on her lips and giving her a naughty look he instantaneously bent down and placed his mouth on each of her breast giving tiny bite on each of them. Naina was in disbelief and froze at her position. A sudden rush of current paased through her body. She smiled. Sameer hugged her for a fraction of second and whispered in her ears. I HATE TEARS MY BABY. 

Edited by suma_yudkbh - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rahul126545 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's awesome ur very good writer please try to write an Ff or more OSs please 
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS. Pain of being away from each other is evident in Naina's behavior. Do write more.
vidrev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really fabulous. I think you are inspiration to those who are interested in writing. The os is nice. The pain is evident in naina. She was not able to control her tears. The way Sam comforted her was nice. Great job dear.  Plz do write more. 
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The OS was very good for a first attempt
Distances hv made Sameer n Naina grow fonder of each other 
suma_yudkbh thumbnail
Being a groupbie with a limit of 20 post I could not reply to anyone yesterday.
suma_yudkbh thumbnail
Being a groupbie with a limit of 20 post I could not reply to anyone yesterday. Thank you everyone😊Edited by sumanpatel6dec - 5 years ago
mystique123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good work considering its your first attempt!!!
The pain,love and longing...beautifully written⭐️
suma_yudkbh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahul126545

It's awesome ur very good writer please try to write an Ff or more OSs please 

Thank you so much
I will try
Edited by suma_yudkbh - 5 years ago
suma_yudkbh thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystique123

Good work considering its your first attempt!!!

The pain,love and longing...beautifully written ⭐️

Thank you😛
 I m glad u liked it