Yeah, way off the mark...

Deepika is the chalak lomdi 

and Deepak taklu lomda...πŸ˜†
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Basilisk

Just finished watching the episode...

Surbhi is a total nautanki. I think I already dislike her more than I disliked Kriti πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Though her imitation of Dipika was hilarious. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think she and Deepak will get along well...They both seem like big time instigators πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dipika played smartly today to save herself from nominations. For once we had a task that was advantageous for the singles otherwise jodis ki manpower always beats singles. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I don't know what the hoopla was all about in the jodis gang...they kept shouting inhumanity and shit but do they really expect Dipika to go easy on Jas and self-nominate herself? πŸ€ͺ If roles were switched then I'm sure the jodis would have done the same to save themselves. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anywho, I'm really liking Shiv even though he's not providing much content. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He's such a hottie πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I feel like something might happen between Jas and Shiv after Jas-Anup's breakup πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Apparently Anup has some show in October so he might get evicted and in the upcoming weeks if Saurabh gets evicted then Jas and Shiv can come back as a new jodi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Man so glad everyone has learned how fake Deepak is. Can't stand that guy. All that bhola gaav ka chora shit is just a front. 

And Neha did well as a sanchalak. No partiality. She just did what she was told to do. Good job to her πŸ‘πŸΌ

Can't seem to think who else stood out in today's episode. Am sure I'm probably missing something...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agree with all excellent points, except I never found Deepak bhola bhala gaon ka chora - irritating nasal tone, talking too much, fake, cunning eyes darting around and his face when he talks...uff  ... ...πŸ˜†

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: pawancool

Agree with all excellent points, except I never found Deepak bhola bhala gaon ka chora - irritating nasal tone, talking too much, fake, cunning eyes darting around and his face when he talks...uff  ... ...πŸ˜†

Finally. Someone who doesnt use generalization and stereotype to bash someone.πŸ˜ƒ Pissed off this gaon stuff. He has never been that or shown that. Just because he is from small town people call him bhola. πŸ₯±
I dont have problem people calling him these because everybody has opinions but These generalizations are. πŸ₯±