Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Even I'm wondering how this is all going to come down on Mohini.. Will Anu get to know about his mother's plot to emotionally blackmail the Sharma's? Even if he doesnt get to  know now that Prerna knows about it, will that become a point of difference between these two?!  😕

It will shut her up for some episodes and last episode was a reminder that Anurag will be disappointed when he will know his mother's scheming.

Maybe it will bring him close to Prerna  
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I mean anurag was like my mother is so good and all so there will be a change for sure. If mohini ever gets exposed or will she like KKB vamps then m done already.
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaana

It will shut her up for some episodes and last episode was a reminder that Anurag will be disappointed when he will know his mother's scheming.

Maybe it will bring him close to Prerna  

Hmmm.. To shut Mohini, that's something to look out for.. ðŸ˜† 
Mabe when Navin's leeching character gets exposed, she'll backout supporting him and take a complete u-turn to keep her good face in front of his son..Anyway something to keep the drama going and to watch out for.. 😉n
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hmmm.. Yeah the very few glimpses of some of the dramas that my mom watches, I've seen this trait.. ðŸ˜† Looks like from North to South, East to West serials across the regional languages, they follow this technic to run the show for years.. 
1 episode in 20+ minutes, majority work is on the camerman and editor.. ðŸ˜† Very little on the writers.. ðŸ¤ª

Ekta kind of revolutionized Indian tv (off course for the worse) with her OTT daily soaps ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†Now every show just follows her plots and techniques. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

You're right. Majority of the work goes behind the scenes! 

Btw thanks for posting your views daily :) I love reading other's views. Helps broaden my own perspective 😆😆

Also, what's your name? Or should I just call you Push-pull or P2 or something like that. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Basilisk thumbnail

Hmmm.. To shut Mohini, that's something to look out for.. ðŸ˜† 
Mabe when Navin's leeching character gets exposed, she'll backout supporting him and take a complete u-turn to keep her good face in front of his son..Anyway something to keep the drama going and to watch out for.. 😉n

Sorry for butting into your conversation ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† But I think you may be right. I don't think Anurag will find out about his mom's blackmail...for whatever reasons...might be what you've mentioned.
It is after all an Ekta soap and it can't be this easy. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Mohini and Anu both hold each other on a pedestal and Mohini would do anything to avoid falling from grace in Anu's eyes. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basilisk

Ekta kind of revolutionized Indian tv (off course for the worse) with her OTT daily soaps ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†Now every show just follows her plots and techniques. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

You're right. Majority of the work goes behind the scenes! 

Btw thanks for posting your views daily :) I love reading other's views. Helps broaden my own perspective 😆😆

Also, what's your name? Or should I just call you Push-pull or P2 or something like that. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Yes definitely. For good or bad, she's the mastermind behind the ITV long running business of soaps.. If I see it optimistically then should appreciate her for bringing in many of taboos on screen and make it all look like commonly occurring events.. Helped people stop gossiping about neighbors and gossip about the onscreen characters as if they are the real ones.  ðŸ˜†

This is Poo here.. You can refer to me as PP (from username) as it's not easy to remember names on the forum.. ðŸ˜†
Basilisk thumbnail

Yes definitely. For good or bad, she's the mastermind behind the ITV long running business of soaps.. If I see it optimistically then should appreciate her for bringing in many of taboos on screen and make it all look like commonly occurring events.. Helped people stop gossiping about neighbors and gossip about the onscreen characters as if they are the real ones.  ðŸ˜†

This is Poo here.. You can refer to me as PP (from username) as it's not easy to remember names on the forum.. ðŸ˜†

@Bold: Hahahahaha ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Haha ok Poo or PP :) Yes it is ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basilisk

Sorry for butting into your conversation ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† But I think you may be right. I don't think Anurag will find out about his mom's blackmail...for whatever reasons...might be what you've mentioned.
It is after all an Ekta soap and it can't be this easy. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Mohini and Anu both hold each other on a pedestal and Mohini would do anything to avoid falling from grace in Anu's eyes. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Most welcome to butt in anywhere in the convo.. ðŸ˜‰
Yeah, Mohin-Anurag relationship just started to be presented in front of us.. So yet to see who stands where as individuals and in thei relationship.. Also character trait also needs to be set, if that's still a focus for the writers.. ðŸ˜‰