Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Thorns and Roses!!!

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

TV show sirf teen cheezo ke vajaise chalti hai.. 

Drama... MeloDrama... High voltage Drama... ๐Ÿคช

And here we have it all in pack and parcel.. Anyway I'm ok with it's fast pace without camera zooming and panning on every face in the scene๐Ÿ˜†.. 

Coming to the point.. It's only we as audience know that Navin is beyond what eyes see.. Mohini sees him as a bechara Navu whose life has been spoilt by arrogant girls.. And from her pov, any middle class family will jump on the first opportunity to get their daughter married to an ameer smart guy living abroad.. Though it's not completely true but such things do happen in some cases.. If the initial episodes haven't showed Navin in bad light not explicitly focusing on his bad intentions, then we would have considered him as any other guy who is just looking for a companion no matter of his age..๐Ÿค“

Veena's reaction wasn't that melodramatic for a situation like this on TV . Yeah she reacted what she had to but without OTT. And that wasn't even an insult like Rajesh says.. There's no reason for Mohini to be so much angry for Veena hasn't even said much to hurt her ego..

Navin is whining and throwing temper tantrums like he's Mohini's pyaara beta.. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Just wondering whether in this track, if Navin is exposed will it be revealed to Anu how Mohini plotted against the Sharma's to evict them from their house๐Ÿ˜•?! Don't think Anu will come to know about it ๐Ÿ˜ฒor if he gets to know we may get to see a glimpse of his characterization on how his stand would be in terms of doing the right and wrong even if it's his own mother๐Ÿ˜‰.. Too close drama one after the other?! Tight match..๐Ÿ˜†

Hmmm.. What has been Rajesh doing this long without repaying the loan on EMIs.. Isn't his position in Basu's office big enough to pay him well? Ohh whatever.. We need drama to move on... And Prerna's bhabhi aap bhi?! And yeah Pre bhi want to contribute to her father in running his family.. So instead of girl giving dowry for marriage here boy giving it to get married to the girl.. Marriage as a Trade..๐Ÿฅฑ

Finally amidst all this drama the thorns and roses are such a major relief๐Ÿ˜ณ... And college brings in that change of atmosphere to us and to Prerna as well.. Girl just blends into the mood of library.. Maybe to work forever for Basu's to repay the loan๐Ÿ˜‰.. She may not be very ambitious but a simple girl with fantasy dreams of any girl of her age bundled with some worries that her family revolves around.. She's not yet defined and determined in what she is looking for in her life.. Mostly situations and moments are driving her course of life.. 

Anurag is the proud owner of so many roses for the Rose day? โค๏ธPoor girl Anjali.. He could've added hers too in that bunch.. Looks like Prerna didn't want her jalli girl to have a heartache from Anu breaking the atom bombs in her...๐Ÿ˜†

So Anu removes the thorns from the roses and neither interested in those thorns and thornbird.. Let's see how long he's gonna stay away from needles and thorns..๐Ÿ˜‰

Pre is worried that "Padaaku" will be worried about his missing Economics book๐Ÿคฃ.. She has personal enmity for Economics too.. So our Padaaku is ready to take tuitions for our punctured student.. It's better if Anu takes up the Accounting & Economics tuitions for Pre in return of Pre giving love lessons for him.. Both will set for life๐Ÿ˜†..

Moral of the story: We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Push-pull - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Push-pull thumbnail
Ohh yeahhh.. Again missed out on Nivedita.. And Anupam bed scene.. What was even that? What does this guy do with the money that he gets?! ๐Ÿ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The one thing which made me go nuts was reading in your post that there was no camera zooming and focusing again and again on one character. ๐Ÿคฃ Thank God for that. ๐Ÿคฃ
Push-pull thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

The one thing which made me go nuts was reading in your post that there was no camera zooming and focusing again and again on one character. ๐Ÿคฃ Thank God for that. ๐Ÿคฃ

Seriously Thank God for those small blessings๐Ÿ˜†

BTW, the drama is started this way maybe to tell the audience that it's not the same characterization and same storyline.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Push-pull thumbnail
Just wondering whether in this track, if Navin is exposed will it be revealed to Anu how Mohini plotted against the Sharma's to evict them from their house?! Don't think Anu will come to know about it or if he gets to know we may get to see a glimpse of his characterization on how his stand would be in terms of doing the right and wrong even if it's his own mother.. Too close drama one after the other?! Tight match.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Push-pull thumbnail
Loved it how Anu shared a rose with Pre.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kisi aur ka pyaar kisi aur ko nahi dete.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Waiting for Anu-Pre to share their love exclusively for each otherโค๏ธ without sharing somebody else's share.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Photo credit to uploader๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm really glad Ekta's shows have slightly evolved...no more ridiculous OTT special effects by zooming in on people's faces three times and even highlighting their faces in red for the shock factor. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Those scenes were her trademark  back in the day. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
Great analysis Push-pull. Naveen is such a despicable character. He makes my skin crawl ๐Ÿคข Good that Veena outright rejected him ! 
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This Navin track is going to bring Mohini somewhat down.
Push-pull thumbnail
Originally posted by: Basilisk

I'm really glad Ekta's shows have slightly evolved...no more ridiculous OTT special effects by zooming in on people's faces three times and even highlighting their faces in red for the shock factor.  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Those scenes were her trademark  back in the day. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Great analysis Push-pull. Naveen is such a despicable character. He makes my skin crawl ๐Ÿคข Good that Veena outright rejected him ! 

Hmmm.. Yeah the very few glimpses of some of the dramas that my mom watches, I've seen this trait.. ๐Ÿ˜† Looks like from North to South, East to West serials across the regional languages, they follow this technic to run the show for years.. 
1 episode in 20+ minutes, majority work is on the camerman and editor.. ๐Ÿ˜† Very little on the writers.. ๐Ÿคช
Push-pull thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhaaana

This Navin track is going to bring Mohini somewhat down.

Even I'm wondering how this is all going to come down on Mohini.. Will Anu get to know about his mother's plot to emotionally blackmail the Sharma's? Even if he doesnt get to  know now that Prerna knows about it, will that become a point of difference between these two?! ๐Ÿ˜•