Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: siyarati

As per the latest news, porus will go off air on 9 Nov and after that the story based on cgm will start.

The show porus will move into show cgm seamlessly with some of the actors remaining the same.

O M G ! !
Aisa hote huye toh pehli baar suna hai
Meghna333 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
100 more episodes? What the hell! Puru ke bhashan double to nahi honge πŸ€’
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What is this show based on Chandragupta Maurya? This is the first I am hearing of it. Already, Ekta has demolished him in Chandra Nandini, and now someone else is going to do that all over again?

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: siyarati

As per the latest news, porus will go off air on 9 Nov and after that the story based on cgm will start.

The show porus will move into show cgm seamlessly with some of the actors remaining the same.

Edited by sashashyam - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghna333

100 more episodes? What the hell! Puru ke bhashan double to nahi honge  🀒

porus will die in the show 
Meghna333 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Asal me Alexander aur Porus nahi hamara dimaag pis raha hai is Tiwary ki wajah se
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sashashyam

What is this show based on Chandragupta Maurya? This is the first I am hearing of it. Already, Ekta has demolished him in Chandra Nandini, and now someone else is going to do that all over again?

Shyamala Aunty

Aunty iski zimmedari our very own Tewary Sir ne li hai πŸ˜†
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So now we know where Chanakya went.
SidT is capping it at 100 episodes. Which is the most he can digest, I guess.

I think it's to continue his own Akhand Bharat dream. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vicariously

Surbhi, you are truly the sweetest πŸ€— ❀️ πŸ€— I somehow sensed that it was going to be you and only you around the forum who's going to proof out to be the most helpful and provide me with the necessities before India Forum gets it together to reply me at last πŸ˜† Hehe ...first time i read it in the AT as i pressed by mistake on the mobile.. i was thinking its rohit appreciation thread and i just shouldnt enter like that ...should i say anything or not ??...then i thought hum 6-7 hi toh log hain...so chodo...bol deti hoon...phir bhi yaha bola...phir padhne lagi...phir soacha...aap hi log toh ho...i dint felt like you guys will be like rohit ki at mein mat aana tum like it happens in many forums...so i was all over the at.πŸ˜†.πŸ€—You really built some links all around you with the delivery boy & company, how astucious and adorable is that  Kyaaa karti...ek mahine pehle se i was messaging to reporters ...but was not getting proper replies and had to do something...toh i choosed call when deliver as delivery option and gave my own  number in that ...and then delivery boy called and i asked him...india forums likha hain na ...and he was like yes mam and i was like dedo phir. HeheπŸ˜†What do you recommend me to do ? Should I just send whatever I have to send to Rohit to that address ? Haan dear kar dooo send ...bas joh bhi karo ...message karte jaoo...india forums handle par and kisi ek reporter ko...so they are aware about that you are sending...india forum people read but reply nahi karte by god, most of the times...pehle ek reporter thi...anwesha di...woh bahut sweet thi yaar...she was like a friend ...woh toh yeh tak confirm karti ki gift pahuch gaye...segments hamesha time par upload hote the...but then she left india forums and now there is no one who replies like her...i miss her a lot when it comes to the segments...though she is still a dear friend.Is it fine to do it without inquiring IF's concerned staffs first or it's fine to just go ahead ? Ya...matlab bas messages karte rehna...humne aisa hi kiya ...and segment toh ho gaya but unfortunately 5 gifts bhool gaye office mein india forums waale..lets see ...what will happen with those now...anyways...i have posted the segment on forum...do check😊...Indeed, I am going to need your help to squeeze and shake them up to get Rohit's gift segment out of their lazy grips πŸ˜† Yaaa...i will be there...and you will need sabki help...6-7 jitne bhi log hain...sab kare ek ek baar message drop...so that unhe pata chale ki haan gift aa raha hain and fans want a segment....Who are precisely those unfortunate people that I am going to have to trouble and reprimand for that, please do tell me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Indiaforum facebook handle and ashima i know...i gave you link in that previous thread know which you find...😊...I don't want to abuse of your disposal further but if I have any troubles or queries, I will make sure to contact you by PM. Again, thank you so much πŸ€—No need of thanks dear πŸ€— and feel free to contact me for any query...i would love to help. 😊