Would Ekta Kapoor's Mahabharat - Page 2

Poll

Do you think Ekta Kapoor’s Mahabharat would be as popular as Ramayan ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanyogita_a thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: samira-d

i think its going to be a  joke total mess..ekta will most probably change the entire mahabharat story.i think ekta will call it 'Kahani Kurukshetra Ki'..then whenever the pandavas announce a war we will hear her favourite song "lengi padisodh pandav lengi pradisodh"..draupadi will be played by kashish who has more than 5 husbands.she will have around 10 husbands and will be called 'Daspati'.again she will marry Dhuryodhan to take revenge.Dhuryodhan will spot a ponytail and will wear blue lens along with jewellery and dhoti.he will fall in love with Draupadi and will turn positive.now,Arjun will be negative and will take revenge on Draupadi.Arjun will run after her singing "tum mere ho mere hi mere ho" with shabby hair and stubble like Milind of Kayamath.

Draupadi will remain pregnant for 2 years and she herself will later forget about the pregnancy.her kid will come out after 5 years and 1000 episodes.the kid will be called 'Anshuman' and will be negative.Draupadi will use bow and arrow to to give him moksha.when the kauravas try vastra apaharan on Draupadi..Tulsi will come to rescue draupadi with a sari which is as long as Kyunki.Draupadi will find out that pandavas are not real pandavas but kauravas disguised as pandavas after a plastic surgery.

when bhim breaks bones of kauravas they will play the song"thoda hai thodega zaroorat hai".during kurukshetra war they will play "aa dekhe zara kisme kitna hai dhum".pandavas won't be exiled into a forest instead they will join Tulsi to live in her chawl and 'yeh jeevan hai' song will play.pandavas on every occasion be it happy or sad situation will say "chal aaj party karte hai" and they will have a spl episode in which characters from other ekta shows will do item numbers.they will go for a 20 year leap where all characters will stay young with no white streaks and kunti will be called ba and she will be 200 years still young and healthy.no offence meant i was just writing it from ekta's point of view😆.hope ekta won't remake Ramayan or it will meet the same fate.
or maybe it won't be that bad i still have my doubts.

i agree wid u!!..n its really very funny!!

goonj thumbnail
As far as mahabharat is conccerned my advice to ekta is to plz plz plz leave the story for others...its not ur cup of tea mam..Mahabharat is the greatest epic of india and to put it on screen u need great writers...and unfortunately this is one area of story telling that u care the least.Stories and writers is something that Balaji doesn't spend on, they just keep on recyclng every thing and too in a very pathetic manner.For an epic like mahabharat one needs someone of the calibre of Dr.Rahi Masoom Raza-(he was the script and dialouge writer of BR chopra's mahabharat).Some people find old mahabharat filmy..but all would agree that its script and dialouges were fantastic.Dr.Raza is know with us and even if he would have been there i don't think ekta Has any patience to work with knowledgeble and thinking people.

Acting ki to mein baat hi nahin karna chahti...ramayan mein to phir bhi kuhh hi characters the jo longon ki yaadon mein bas gaye the..par mahabhara!wahan to her character ne apni Chapp chodi thi..krishna, arjun,bheesm, yudishter,draupdi,kunti,bhim,drithrashtra,gandhari,duryodhan ,karna,shakuni,abhimanyu,vidur..the list is endless. i don't shabeer, chtan,akashdeep,naman or anita r any match for the actors h played the roles earlier..there r only few actors in ekta's stable who can genuinely act..rest og them r just assembly line products who have become stars by sheer chance much the same way as her serials have become popular..

MY REQUEST-PLZ EKTA DON'T MAKE UR MAHABHARATA..LEAVE IT FOR DR.DWIVEDI.
viri_7 thumbnail
i don't think it can b tht good..its a great epic..nd ekta..won't b able to do justice to it..it 'll b full of glamorous sets,actors..background music...nd of course..costumes...but it'll lack substance...mahabharat is an estabilished "katha" ..u can't turn it around as u wish just to please the audience...like ekta does...
but i do wantto watch a shw of mahabharata also..after watching ramayan..i feel..as if these epics..teach soo many values..to our generation