Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyBing thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Samaina12

Urvashi is younger than deepak and is relatively newer to limelight as compared to deepak. That's what makes them a good couple. He looks very calm and sober and she will complement him by being the opposite. I don't think they are a mismatch.

they r the commoners im rooting for they're doing amazing so far ⭐️
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

ya ur right...not kriti as much 😆 but neha or roshmi

i guess roshmi.. if she has to survive she has to do this showmance 😆 and shiv is most eligible bachelor of this season ... so i can see strong possibility there 😳  but i so wish a traingle with jasleen, anoop and my hottie shiv... masala tayyar for whole season
LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_

i guess roshmi.. if she has to survive she has to do this showmance😆and shiv is most eligible bachelor of this season ... so i can see strong possibility there😳 but i so wish a traingle with jasleen, anoop and my hottie shiv... masala tayyar for whole season

wow that will be something 😉 apparently anup already married thrice and once to her student already and their relationship does look pretty fake and temporary to me so at least love triangle will be some extra fun
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: allizzwell

U r right abt Shiv...I too guessed he will b defn paired up with Shrish or Neha. Now I feel Shrish is already into someone right...so may b Shiv will b paired with Neha, Rosh or Kriti.

last year kachra showmance dekhne ko mila 🤢

is bar we can hope for some good kind of showmance with this goodlooking couples 😳