Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

i know kaunsi word, mai already use karliye the πŸ˜†, lekin edit bhi karlia, kaun shuru mai khata khol de πŸ˜†

Haan already 20% par hoonπŸ˜†
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Haan already 20% par hoonπŸ˜†

OMG tani abhi bhi , clear karlo
priya185 thumbnail
lol yes they are all purple
I think your id will change soon dear
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Season Nayi DT and show ka host wahi πŸ˜†

Ooh but is time ek in DT ka colour hua change ab itne saare purple waale bartan i mean mods together in one house i mean DT panel more than the show i am interested in knowing kaun banega is baigani DT ka big boss 😲 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

An yeh forum hi aisa hain..it needs 4 Purples πŸ˜† BB11 was something else.
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BB forum is special..that's why it needs special army of Purple forceπŸ˜†..Hope to have a good season this year but none cam beat BB11 now..it was something out of best..
Please don't make too many restrictions..Fanwars are special part of BB forum and they are really fun tooπŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
@ Daayan: Okay daayan ji. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

@ Opsora: Haww? You said chalu. πŸ˜†

@ SnehaDoll: Thank you! πŸ€— Yep I'm the same Metis. Can't have two people on IF with the same UN. It is technically impossible. πŸ˜†

@ Teddy_luv: Don't be so sure just yet. That was what was the consensus last year especially given Shilpa, Hina, and Vikas's popularity. But Shilpa won. This year it could end up being the same.

@ Devu: BB11 itself was something else. Such a dhamkedaar season after a lot of time. BB12 has a lot to live up to. πŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Baingani DT sounds so funny 🀣
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -RD-

Haan I am also scared of Munni she is deadly combination of Ekta leads and vamps in one matlab prerna, ishita etc + komolika sab rang ek Munni mein

ab bas bhi karo meri maa... main kahaan se komo prerna hoon πŸ˜†  u know i am nsj  πŸ˜³

#tanika ...lol mujhse na dariyo 

helllooo everyoneπŸ€—, 

good to see you all πŸ₯³,   and again our DT team πŸ€— . but please don't make the forum anything  like last year πŸ˜† that's one of the craziest season ever ever in BB history πŸ˜†  .. those who are scared .. don't be ... I am deffo not komolika for u all πŸ˜† chalo sab achche bachche banke raho .. iss baar πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Devu, Shreya -yaar last season was on a different level ... hope it mellows down this year .. iatleast the  forum πŸ˜†

Edited by munnihyderabad - 5 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

good to see you all πŸ₯³,   and again our DT team πŸ€— . but please don't make the forum anything  like last year πŸ˜† that's one of the craziest season ever ever in BB history πŸ˜†  .. those who are scared .. don't be ... I am deffo not komolika for u all πŸ˜† chalo sab achche bachche banke raho .. iss baar πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Devu, Shreya -yaar last season was on a different level ... hope it mellows down this year .. iatleast the  forum πŸ˜†

@ Bold: I think that's what I'm considered of the bunch. πŸ˜† You're probably the sweet Prerna who gets all tough and rigid at times.
Previous
1 2 3 4 5