Update soon dear
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Interesting and Fascinating Teaser 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
SHOT 5

Two days passed normally and ishita got discharged from hospital. Before going home iyers went to meet Raman but he was busy with patient. 

Appa -chalo chalte hai, doctor busy hai. 

Ishita -aise kaise appa, we should thank him before going. Aur phir unhe invite bhi toh karna hai apne ghar. 

Amma -haan vishwa, we should invite him again ,or else he will not come. 

Appa -ok, let's wait. He said and they start waiting. Ishita was standing on the door and was looking at Raman. Unknowingly she was checking on raman and even admiring him. He was wearing a black shirt under his white coat and was looking too handsome. His cute dimples and ever charming smile was adding charm to his face but his spects was making him more attractive. 

Ishita -yeh doctor kitne handsome hai, sweet bhi hai. Itne calm bhi. How can anyone leave such good man. Kya pata abusive ho. Apni wife ko maarte ho.no the person who can hurt himself for others, can't be abusive. Itne sweet se hai, pata nahi kya hua hai inke saath. But it's good that he has such a loving and caring daughter. Achche logon ke saath hamesha achcha hona chahiye. She was thinking when Raman got free. He has already saw iyers standing, he called them and they settled on the chairs. 

Raman -boliye, how can I help u?? 

Appa -ishita got discharged. We r taking her home. 

Raman -i know, Maine hi discharge papers sign kiye hai. 

Amma -we want to thank u, kaana.for ur help. 

Raman -that was my work, glad I could help. 

Ishita -aap Saturday ko aayenge naa. She asked seeing her parent but asking. 

Raman -lets see. 

Ishita -no doc, u promised. Aap aayenge. Aur apni daughter ko bhi laaiyega.i want to meet her. Woh aayi nahi do din se. 

Raman -school picnic par gayi hai. 

Ishita -oh, toh u must be missing her naa. 

Raman -very much. 

Ishita -saturday tak aa jayegi naa, I really wanna meet her. 

Raman -haan, she will be back till evening. 

Ishita -ok, then please come with her on Saturday evening. I will be waiting. She said to which Raman nodded smiling. 

Appa -i think we should go, patients r waiting. 

Ishita -haan sure, bye doc. Will be waiting for u. Aap jarur aaiyega. She said waving bye to raman. 

Soon iyers reached home.ishita was happily settling in life, she start searching for job for getting her ugly past. Her parent were too happy seeing ishita forgetting everything and moving ahead. 

Soon it was Saturday, ishita and amma made south Indian food with some punjabi delicacies knowing raman is a Punjabi. 

Ishita got ready wearing an orange colour saree and was setting the table when the door bell rang. She smiled and went to open the door. She opened the door and saw raman standing there. Raman was wearing a white shirt with blue denims while Ruhi was wearing an orange colour frock. Ishita wholeheartedly welcomed them and went to call her parent while ruhi's face fell seeing ishita and she looked at Raman. 

Raman -what?? 

Ruhi -hum iss gandi aunty ke ghar kyun aayen hai. I don't like her. 

Raman -rooh, aisa nahi kehte. Woh badi hai aapse. he was saying when ishita came. 

Ruhi -but she hurt u, aur joh bhi aapko hurt karta hai, woh mujhe nahi pasand. She said straightly on Ishita's face. 

Raman -rooh, this is not the way, he was saying when ishita said -let it be doctor, let me handle her.woh mujhse naraaz hai naa, main hi isse manaungi. Saying so she went close to Ruhi and said -maine aapke papa ko hurt kiya, iss liye Aap mujhse gussa ho naa. 

Ruhi nodded in yes. 

Ishita -toh agar main aapke papa ko sorry bolungi toh will u forgive me. She said making Ruhi think. 

Raman -answer her rooh. 

Ruhi -aap papa ko sorry bolungi??

Ishita nodded in yes. 

Ruhi -unhe phir se hurt nahi karengi??

Ishita -never, tab aap mujhe forgive kar dengi naa. 

Ruhi nodded in yes. 

Ishita held her ears and said -sorry Dr raman, I hurt u. Ab aisa kabhi nahi karungi. Khush, she said looking at Ruhi to which she nodded happily. 

Ishita -toh hum friends?? She asked forwarding her hand. 

Ruhi nodded and shaked her hand with ishita. 

Ishita open her arms and said -ek tight wali huggi ho jaaye. 

Ruhi look at Raman, he closed his eyes assuring her to go ahead. Ruhi hugged ishita tight and said -sorru aunty, Maine aapko gandi kaha. Aap itni bhi gandi nahi hai. 

Ishita kissed ruhi's temple and said -its OK beta. 

Ishru were hugging each other when amma -appa came and greets ruman. 

Appa -thanks for coming, doctor. 

Raman -thanks for inviting me sir. I think my daughter got a friend in ishita. He said showing ishru. 

Amma -appa smiled seeing ishru and said -ab yeh dono hum logon ke against team up karengi, dekhiyega. Ishu is just so shaitaan. 

Raman -i would love to see their shaitaani. He said and all sat together. Ishita went inside and bring gifts for Ruhi. 

Ishita -ruhi, it's for u. 

Raman -arey iski kya zarurat thi?? 

Ishita -its not for u doc, it's for my little friend. Take it rooh. I can call u rooh naa. 

Ruhi look at Raman seeking his permission and he nodded smiling. 

Ruhi took the gift and said -thank u aunty, Aap mujhe rooh bula sakti hai. 

Amma -chalo, khana kha lo. She said and all went to dining table. 

Ruhi saw the dishes and said -wow idli, dosa.

Ishita -u like it?? 

Ruhi -i love it, mujhe bahut pasand hai. Main khaun?? 

Ishita -ofcourse, she said and serve Ruhi idli, sambhar and dosa. Ruhi start eating it smiling when ishita said -aap kya lenge,doc.

Raman -i like to have chole, aur aap mujhe raman bula sakti hai. 

Ishita served him chole and said -but I like to call u doc, after all u r my doctor. Ab mujhe kuch bhi hoga toh I am coming to u. She said smiling and served him puris. 

He smiled and start eating, ishita sat next to ruhi and said -aap kha lo, then I will show u my room. I have many toys. 

Ruhi -aap toys se abhi bhi khelti hai. 

Ishita -ofcourse, abhi meri umar hi kya hai. I am also my appa's baby, like u r ur papa's baby. She said making everyone smile. 

Soon all were busy in having dinner in between their little chit chat. Raman was happy seeing ishru instant bonding while amma -appa were happy seeing ishita smiling wholeheartedly after so long. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next shot, enjoy. 
ThunderCat783 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow so cute update
continue soon
aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome fab fantastic chap
Too good
Ishu started to like Raman
And she gelled up with roo 
Please continue soon
sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dr 
Nice  
Lovely. 
Ishita is admiring raman. 
Raman liking Ishru bonding. 
Ishita said sorry to raman. 
Nice update  

Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome n very cute update!!
Loved it.
Ishu is falling for raman..
Iyers invited ruraman for dinner at their house.
Ruhi was still mad at ishu but when she apologised to raman she befriended with ishu.
Loved ishru cute moments.
Raman is admiring their bond.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb awesome update 
Love ishra 
Continue soon 
N
Thanks for the pm