Isn't Kashish doing Wrong???

sisters thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hiiii

is Kashish gone mad?? what does she want?? why is she blaming Sujal for Piyush's death?? either she wants to take revenge from Sujal or marry him??

& Sujal........aah 😭.........he always cries just because of that Kashish

now a days,Kashish is doing wrong towards Sujal , isn't she??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

SHE WANTS TO MARRY HIM AND TAKE REVENGE, BUT SHE IS A FOOL, NOTHING ELSE.😡

kaleidoscope thumbnail

when she was getting engaged with Rahul she was looking for Sujal to take her out from the situation and when sujal did so she started to blame him.😡

Next she do n't want the 'Badnami' thing with sujal and when sujal come to tell her about the wedding with sanjana ....she starts again...balming him about ruining lifes of 3 gurls (Kashish, Archie and Sanjana😡)

Really she is a @!%$%🤬

Hard Rock thumbnail

🤢

pmahesh thumbnail

I think her character has been shown as pathetic. She just keeps on repeating the same line over and over again--sujal, tum zimmedaar ho...

I hope sujal starts to hate her when he finds out that she is going to marry him only to take revenge for piyush's death.

Hard Rock thumbnail

I think all her plans will backfire on her only. She will be miserable, not Sujal. He'll get to marry the girl he loves. Aur kya chahiye usko??? And all her 4 sisters are on his side, including Akshat.

kaleidoscope thumbnail

agree with prieti . she always repeating the same line ............main tumhe chodounge nahe sujal ..........yeh sub ke leye tum zimmedar hoon.........and all that stuff🤢 .I think about 70% episode of KTH ends with these kind of dilogues

Edited by chocolate - 19 years ago
Hard Rock thumbnail

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

sisters thumbnail

yes yaar

u know what ...one day when i was online on my MSN id and it was Sujal on my display pic , i was chatting with a guy and that guy said to me :"apni display pic change karo"...i asked him the reason so he replied :"aaj kal bohat afsos hota hai Sujal ko dekh kar..bohat bura ho raha hai naa is ke saath"

& believe me...i was totally agree with that guy

& Kashish 🤢...bloody stupid...can't she see the ocean of tears in the eyes of Sujal?????

kaleidoscope thumbnail

Sub serial main heroine rote dhote hai aur isme sujal ne to record he tor dala