Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Not a single performance that I can point out was not good. Amazing was the entire two days. Sonu Nigam ... my god... we can listen all day... every one sang so well they all gave me goose bumps. Manish's antics were like cherry on the icing.

What a wonderful season.
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
why couldnt they have sonu nigam & javed akthar for two episodes beats me. And why have sonu nigam as the guest judge and not have him commenting for all those who sang, i mean he dint comment on krishnakalis & renus singing
coming to performances 
Krishanakali sang very well wonder why the judges are hell bent on criticizing her . she was perfect today
neelanjana ive been liking her last two performances. shes getting more effortless

Somya- he was good but it was not classical so i guess he was not that confident. i would have wanted to see what sonu nigam advises about his singing

Kunal he was also good. difficult song. could have got more feel to it i believe

salman ive never heard the song before. so cant comment

sourabh i dint feel the song. he tried to sing it in a different voice i feel. but even he was good

Ankush his performance last week and this week was very good. he has a very good voice .both sonu nigam songs. he sounds a bit also like him i feel.

Nitin- he has been very consistent and sang well.

sundays episode was the best by far where all sang well and good song selection. krishnakalis elemination was a bit unfair. i feel a guy should have gone maybe biswajeet or vibhor

are the judges counting scores of the previous episodes also or not because elimination is every 2 weeks. there needs to be more transparency in the scoring. 

and i cant seem to remember what vibhor and biswajeet sang i tend to forget saturdays episode till i write thisπŸ˜†
Edited by naq5 - 5 years ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail
I too seem to have forgotten the Saturday performances by the time i got around to writing this πŸ˜†!
I'm not sure why Avanti and Krishnakali were even in the judges' bottom 3 πŸ˜²! They both sang very well and I completely concur with Javed Akhtar's look of incredulity when the judges were all picking on Krishnakali's performance. It seems like it was already pre-decided she should go soon since she couldn't please judges no matter what she did! I think Biswajit should've left, I'm not a great fan of the song and his rendition didn't do much to better it. He has been overall quite lacklustre and it seems pretty unfair to the girls' camp since all the eliminations so far have been girls.

The "katehra" bit on Sat was hilarious with Manish shining as usualπŸ˜†! And his "competition" with Sonu was pretty funny too. Some of his jokes aren't all that funny but the manner in which he delivers each punchline is so endearing that he's forgiven! He IS THE BEST part of II10 for me! 

Soumya fell flat this time- not a classical song and a pretty simple one at that and with his prowess he should've nailed it, but somehow didn't. What was missing was the feel and I think that's going to be his undoing.

Salman was terrific - he chose a song aptly suited to his genre and voice and probably sang it as good as Narendra Chanchal. His voice belongs to this category and I guess he'll succeed in this genre. 

Vibhor was okay, I don't know why he got the #MausamMusicKa accolades. Esp in "Inteha ho gayi" he started off in too much of a high pitch. Didn't enjoy.

I love "Raat Baaki" and Avanti sang it very well. Like I said, i don't know why she was in the bottom 3. Sometimes singing a song as it's meant to be sung is the best thing you can do- don't try to mess around with the original too much cause it would ruin it. Isn't that what the judges were advising Soumya to do with "rimjhim gire saawan"? Then why the inconsistency with Avanti when she did the same? πŸ˜•

Neelanjana was okay, I thought she faltered somewhat in the "antara". Her voice is clear though.

Renu was good-  the song again was suited to the genre of songs she usually sings and her voice- she did justice

Nitin was fab - technically he's note perfect and his "harkats" are so effortless I wonder how he has time to breathe in between all those vocal calisthenics that he does!πŸ‘ 

Saurabh was unimpressive today - I don't know why he didn't seem to connect to the song at all! 

Kunaal - chose a very difficult song and it was evident he wasn't equipped for it. I love how Sonu sang this one BTW

Ankush - he infused a lot of emotion into the song as is needed, so he was good this time. 

To me, bottom 3 should've been Saurabh, Biswa and Neelanjana - with Biswa exiting.