Liking the show... :-)

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
There is something cute and fresh about this show.. to start with I am a huge shivin fan.. so guess it's been quite a wait since I saw him last and I m totally loving him as Jai.. 
So far on d show.. the character intros have been good.. adhyas ofcourse is burdened by a lot happening in her family.. her father seems quite a loser and looks like more trouble on d way for her... She is sad and scared of a lot of things in life.. guess Jai will teach her how to be happy and trust ppl again..
Jai on the other hand is independent rich brat who is only interested in flirting.. he sure has a nice and cute side to him too.. guess adhya will teach him some discipline in life as well.. 

Coming to the epi.. I loved d so far encounters of Jai and aadhya.. it's sure is gonna turn hate soon.. so waiting for more of that coming across.. another character I am waiting to see is jai's mother.. she seems an intresting character.. today's last bit was awesome.. their chemistry is strong and they r defo growing on me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I am watching the show for the concept and for the leads. Till now I am liking it. I am already impressed and hooked to the show. It is a fresh change from the other regular shows currently on air 
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah it's a fresh show different concept looking forward to see how the show progresses.

Loving the pairing they look so cute together.

4me2 thumbnail
I am seeing Tunisha for the first time though
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 4me2

I am seeing Tunisha for the first time though

even im seeing her first tym but i believe she has a potential actress
4me2 thumbnail
^^ I agree. She has impressed me already 
NIKKU22 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello guys 
me too liked the show till now
diff frm other shows...it is light hearted 
looking frward to it
4me2 thumbnail
Poor Jai is getting in so much of trouble from the start
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jai is a Casanova agreed & Adhya's pairing with him looks cute too.But was it really necessary to get all lovey-dovey or that molestation bathroom scene where he grabbed her from behind? Does a Casanova need to be a molester?He barely knows her right now.Yeah he will fall in love with her blah blah but his revenge starting from the next promo regarding Bhaagnewali Ladki se Shaadi Kaun Karega is invalid & in bad taste? His molestation attempt started all this misunderstanding drama.Agreed its a fresh pairing with a new social concept but why spoil Jai's character right from the first episode? That girl.Adhya is facing trouble for no fault of her.Jai might love her unconditionally one day or fall in love but he really needs a character change rather than think girls as some type of flirty commodities.Adhya needs to change him or rather he needs to change himself before loving her.Forget their wedding how will he love her if he does not at least start to look at the troubles she's facing thanks to him? Can Adhya change him or will he change for Adhya? 
4me2 thumbnail
There is a new promo ? I have not seen it yet ? He will create trouble for her at her work place