I'm in love with the rival's daughter.

oliver27 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#1

My dad owns a trucking business for fifteen years now. As a businessman, he indeed has many rivals and I happened to fall in love with the daughter of one of them. I'm sure my dad would be fuming mad if he will know about this. I don't have any intention of disappointing him; I am just really into this woman. Among all the women from USA, she's the only one who has captured my heart easily. I don't have any idea how my dad will react when he knows.

Created

Last reply

Replies

3

Views

1k

Users

4

Frequent Posters

DYZYJJ7KJJYLHNAD thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#2
Your problem is that you came up with a fake problem like this and posted it..
You are insane.. unless they pay you for this story making shit.. then you are a genius
JudyTwombly thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#3
You must do as you want without paying attention to your father!

mickyfoxx thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#4
Talk to him...And make him understand.

Related Topics

Love Friendship Dating and Relationships thumbnail

Posted by: carisma2 · 2 years ago

Love Forum Chit Chat Thread #1

I will update the thread. U may talk about whatever you want as long as it's in line with forum rules and pls maintain decorum. Thanks

Expand ▼
Love Friendship Dating and Relationships thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 1 years ago

. https://twitter.com/gunsnrosesgirl3/status/1970740007427309935 . . https://twitter.com/TheFigen_/status/1970600675525480718...

https://twitter.com/gunsnrosesgirl3/status/1970740007427309935
Expand ▼
Love Friendship Dating and Relationships thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 4 years ago

Falling in love is the development of strong feelings of attachment and love, usually towards another person. Love is to a certain extent...

Expand ▼
Love Friendship Dating and Relationships thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 1 years ago

Relationship goals examples can range from short-term, day-to-day actions to long-term, life-altering decisions. They can include improving...

Expand ▼
Love Friendship Dating and Relationships thumbnail

Posted by: zehreeli.kheer · 8 years ago

I am curious.. When someone falls in love at first sight, what exactly do they fall in love with.. Is it really love? For instance, if a really

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".