IshRa Os : Its my baby's bday [HBD Akku]

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Hlw frnds today is a very special day for me as it's my baby's bday  I'm talking about our beloved writer of forum & my OSQ "Akku ..

Happyyy wala bday baby may god bless u with everything best in ur life live happy & healthy..

I'm so happy & feeling blessed to get a friend like you who reminds me more of myself , our day doesn't complete without talking with each other ,she always encourage me ,tease me & also increase my knowledge on those topics which I can't able ask to anyone 😉  it's never felt like that we just met one yr before it's felt like we know each other from long & I'm still remember our first chat or would I say starting of our friendship through ur story "Family stranger's thread , a big thank to divyanka Di, Yhm & this forum as bcoz of it I got you Love you baby ..

Here is an "OS for you as bday gift as I think its perfect gift for OSQ😉

Cakes & Chocolates for you

Flowers for you

Hugs for you

Scroll down for Os...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshiidiv thumbnail
Here is the Os...

Raman was doing some work in his lappy when comes inside room & sat besides her keeping her head in his shoulder & starts playing with his shirt's button

Raman - ishita what are u doing ? Please don't disturbe me for sometimes as I'm making a very important presentation..

Ishita - Raman don't you remember kal..she interrupted by him

Raman - han ishita kal hi ye presentation mujhe submit karni hai & if we got this project hmari company market mein top par hogi & my boss will gave me promotion.

ishita gets irritates "ohho Raman u only worried about ur work & office raho yahin I'm going to sleep saying switch off the lights & lay on her side

Raman - ise kya hua aise irritate kyu ho rahi chal beta Raman complete ur work asap & woo her..thinking he starts doing his work while ishita cursing him "he don't remember ur bday ishu abhi sirf ek saal hua shaadi ko or ye abhi se change ho gaya Shweta & varun sahi bol rhe the itni jaldi shaadi nahi karni chahiye tgi but main hi idiot thi dating ke 6 months baad hi shaadi kr li she was still cursing him when he too joined her on bed & hugged her from behind

Raman - what happen ishita why are behaving like this?

Ishita - don't talk to me I'm sleeping..

Raman chuckles hearing this " ohh so u talk in sleep ishita

Ishita - I mean mai aadhi neend mein hu so don't disturbe me & ye kya ishita laga rakha hai .

Raman - but it's ur name so yahi bulaunga na...

Ishita - but you used to call me  leave it mujhe baat hi nahi karni..saying she covered her face soon Raman falls sleep while ishita was wide awake & when 12 strikes in clock she wished herself "happy bday ishu or koi to wish karega nahi tujhe tu hi kr le she said seeing sleeping Raman

She makes baby face "Raman u changed do u remember last yr u came inside my hostel sneakily to wish me first & now when we are together you forget it & now u call me ishita while before you used to call me baby I'll not talk to u saying she slept in no time

Next morning ishita was arranging breakfast table when he comes there "ishita I'm going to office bye saying he kissed her temple

Ishita - but bf..

Raman - no yaar I'm getting late its a important meeting so I have to reach on time & ya shaam ko ready rehna humein mere businesses associate ki anniversary party mein Jana hai..saying he went from there

Ishita - businesses associate ki anniversary party yaad hai but apni biwi ka bday nahi..she said making grumpy face

Day passed normally & Raman came back to pic her & he handled her a parcel & ask her wear it as the theme is western without creating any fuss she gets ready soon both reached on venue Raman ask her to go inside while he coming after parking the car she nodded & stepped inside the restaurant & found all darkness

Ishita - itna adhera kyu hain yahan I think main galat section mein aa gyi may be next one is right place..she about to turn when lights gets opened & everyone shouts "Surprise she was shocked to see her family & friends

Ishita was happily surprise her parents & friends wished her while her eyes finding her Raman

Shweta - happy bday ishu ..saying she hugged her

Ishita - ye sab kyu & I mean kisne..when she felts his arms around her " I does all this bcoz it's "My baby's bday.. Ishita's happiness knows no boundary

Ishita - u remember it..

Raman make her turn "how can I forget my baby's bday

Ishita make cute pout "then why u don't wished me u know I was eagerly waiting that when you will wish me

Raman - awww my baby sorry for making u wait but I want to make ur this bday more special as it's ur first bday after our marriage that's why arranged all this & also brought this dress for you..that's when she noticed that it's same gown she wants buy last yr but left it as she don't have much money

Ishita - how stupid I'm Maine notice hi nahi kiya ki wahi dress hai Jo main Lena chahti thi & u wants me to gift it by ur own money so didn't ask money from my parents

Raman -hmm as I want to fulfil my baby's wish by my own ..

Shweta - u know ishu isne apni bike us shopkeeper ke pass as guarantee rakhi thi taki wo ye dress kisi or koi na de..

Ishita's eyes well up hearing while he wiped her tears " hey baby don't cry on ur special day she hugged her tightly

Raghav(ishita's father) "I'm really proud of my daughter's choice

Sunaina(her mother) "hmm raghav ishita was right ki Raman is the best boy for her aaj usne apni capabilities ke dum pr ye sab haasil kiya hai he nodded & both went to them

Raman - sorry papa bcoz of me ur daughter is crying ..

Raghav - don't say sorry beta I'm sorry that I didn't behave nicely with you qki mujhe ye lgta tha that u r not good for my ishu but you proved me wrong as only you are the one who is best & perfect for her..

Raman - no papa please u don't feel sorry apki jagah koi bhi hota toh yahi karta qki koi bhi parents apni eklauti beti ka hath ek orphan ke hathon mein nhi deta..

Raghav - don't u dare to call urself orphan hum hai tumhare parents..Raman's eyes well up hearing it while he hugged him

Ishita & her mothers smiles this

Ishita - papa that's not fair u forget me & mumma we are also here..

Raman & Raghav laughs seeing her opened their arms for them & they shares a family hugs

Soon ishita cuts the cake & fed

Raman

Ishita - sorry mumma papa but first bite for my Raman ..they smiles

Raghav - she will never change remain a kid only..her mother nodded & both blessed ishra

Raman - one more surprise for my baby..

Ishita - wow more surprise ..he nodded & take her outside closing her eyes while her parents & friends too follows her

Ishita - where are u taking me ?

Raman - wait baby abhi pta chal jayega..soon they reached & he ask her to open eyes & found a new BMW

Ishita - Raman it's..

Raman - it's my baby's car I know you always wanted to buy it so thought to gifted it on ur bday.

Ishita - but itne paise I mean ur salary..

Raman - baby do u remember last night I had told u about a project..she nodded

Raman - wo project hmari company ko mil gya & my boss appointed me as new CEO ..everyone was so happy hearing it

Ishita - congrats Raman today I'm so happy this bday is my bestest bday for life.. Everyone congratulate him & soon party got over her parents & friends too took leave from there

Ishra too reached their home Raman changed his clothes & was waiting for ishra when she come there with coffee mugs

Raman - thanks baby it's really needed..saying he takes one cup from her hand & both starts sipping it when ishita said "Raman

He hummed in response

Ishita - I have one gift for you..

Raman - gift for me but bday to tumhara hain na..

Ishita - hmm but it's return gift from my side for you..

Raman - ohk so give me..

Ishita - Raman..

Raman - hmm baby give me my return gift I'm waiting.. She holds his hand & put it on her stomach

Ishita - here is ur gift..she said blessing hard while Raman's happiness knows no boundary he ask through eyes which she nodded & next moment he hugged her tightly "omg it's besttt no bestesttt gift of my life thank you thank you sooo much baby for giving me this happiness I can't tell you how muchhh happy I'm oh goddd aaj se tum kuch kaam nahi karogi smjhi only aram & or main bhi nine months ke liye chutti le lunga

Ishita - nine months leave Raman pagal ho kya baby mujhe hoga tumhe thodi..she laughs

Raman - but baby..

Ishita - Raman first relax youself..he nodded & relaxed himself

Ishita - Raman baby aane mein time..

Raman - but I want to pamper you & fulfil your all craving ..

Ishita - that you will do lekin uske liye apne kaam ko nazarandaz karna it's not good or abhi to u got CEO post u have more responsiblity now & do you want that ur this baby(she said pointing towards her tummy) felt bad ki uske paps uski wajah se kaam pe dhyan nhi de rhe..he nodded in no

Ishita - hai na.

Raman - but I'll come early at evening & will do all households work tbhi main nine months leave nahi lunga & if u agree then..she nodding in yes

Raman - but baby why don't share this news in party..

Ishita - as I want to share it with u first & I want feel to see this happiness in ur face alone as it's our moment Raman to sabse pehla hak apka banta hai..

Raman smiles thanking her for this news & kissed on temple " thanks baby on ur bday giving me this bestest gift for life that we are going to be have our baby i can't describe my happiness in words

Ishita - then don't do this as i can feel it from ur voice but remember one thing baby ke aane ke baad bhi I'll be ur first baby..she said so cutely he smiles hugging her tightly and said that  she will be her first baby forever..

That's all for this I hope you liked it Akku sorry  if its not upto ur expectations as I wrote it in hurry ..

Love

Harshita

Edited by harshiidiv - 5 years ago
harshiidiv thumbnail
Updated an os
Don't forget to wish bday girl
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice os 
loved it
ArtiMishra20 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy happy birthday once again Akku🥳
Beautiful os Harshu
Loved it
Thanks dear

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful os
Loved it
Happy birthday akriti di 🥳
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A very Happy birthday Akriti...
many happy returns of the day...
may you get all the happiness of the world...
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
unres

Lovely Os
So all that not wishing her was his surprise plan
Nice...loved how Ishita was being all kiddish and cute
Loved the whole surprise
He really does love her...apni bike girvi rakhi
That was so cute
And the convo with her parents was so cute
Return gift was so lovely